Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email

@va_shiva

Jesus - his deeds - uncompromising to Evil of the Establishment (Romans) & Not-So-Obvious-Establishment (Pharisees-Sadducees), AND ultimately his Resurrection reminds us of the victory of Truth over lies. Freedom over slavery. Health over disease. Life over death.
https://twitter.com/va_shiva/status/1249438965968646144?fbclid=IwAR0bfmuPQgmk_YMjyTUeQKqT4qN90e9HxaKq8f4xy_2_f7xJpHWztNMx_oM

Christ is doing exactly the same again now.

I did enjoy listening to some of his videos, but if he proudly claims (with, for instance, a fake TIME magazine cover) to be the "inventor of email" I'm not so sure what to think about his ability to be reasonable.

Here's a link to the section about this claim on Wikipedia (even though I always recommend caution and careful siphoning truth/lies when reading Wikipedia)
Shiva Ayyadurai - Wikipedia

Thomas Haigh, a historian of information technology at the University of Wisconsin, wrote that "Ayyadurai is, to the best of my knowledge, the only person to have claimed for him or herself the title 'inventor of email'."

Haigh argued that while EMAIL was impressive for a teenager's work, it contained no features that were not present on previous electronic mail systems and had no obvious influence on later systems.

"The most striking thing about Ayyadurai's claim to have invented electronic mail is how late it comes. Somehow it took him thirty years to alert the world to [his] greatest achievement".

Haigh wrote that by 1980, "electronic mail had been in use at MIT for 15 years, Xerox had built a modern, mouse-driven graphical email system for office communication, Compuserve was selling email access to the public, and email had for many years been the most popular application on what was soon to become the Internet.

Shiva on Covid-19 according to Wikipedia:

Like many others he seems to be/have been mistaking the Pirbright institute patent for being about SARS-CoV-2

In January 2020 he claimed that the coronavirus was patented by the Pirbright Institute, but the patent he referenced relates to avian coronavirus , which infects birds, not SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the pandemic.[46]

The next part I agree with:

He alleged that the coronavirus was spread by the "deep state" and accused Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, of being a "Deep State Plant".

And this I agree with too:

In March 2020 he published an open letter to president Donald Trump where he wrote that a national lockdown was unnecessary and advocated that large doses of vitamins could prevent and cure the disease.

Simple and cheap solutions against covid-19 that being shown to help are being widely attacked.

1 Like