Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: The Future of Humanity

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: The Future of Humanity

https://www.bitchute.com/video/r2CVBIkTRYco/

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny at the Event 'The Free And The Brave'.

"All of these shots are more dangerous than any of these infections would have ever been. And all of the ways they are done is actually a bioweapon," Dr Tenpenny said.

This video is approximately 2 hours.

Four doctors who have been revealing the truth about the covid coup and toxic and even deadly experimental covid shots over the past year – Drs. Judy Mikovits, Sherri Tenpenny, Carrie Madej and David Martin – all spoke at The Free and The Brave Conference.

The Future of Humans+Beings – Read:

The Way home or face The Fire

FOREWORD

This is NOT a religious book, I repeat, this is NOT a religious book, in the way that you understand the word religion today, with priests, churches and their stupid, pagan rites and rituals.

BEFORE you read this Book, you MUST separate TOTALLY, in your own mind the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, from ALL forms of organized religion and superstitious nonsense, and read it with an open mind, WITHOUT any preconceived ideas.

The Torah (Old Testament); New Testament (which are combined in the Bible) and Koran are not religious Books either. They are guides sent from the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King and Ruler of the Universe, to tell you what you have to do and the rules you HAVE TO follow, in order to be able to be taught how you have to be, so that you can eventually be allowed to go HOME, to your REAL home.

This Book is fact, NOT fiction; it is the truth about life in this galaxy and here on Earth. It is the truth that you have, or should have, all been waiting thousands of years to hear, i.e. what life on Earth is REALLY all about.

It has been written to enlighten the whole world, without preference to race, colour or creed; it is a Book for ALL human+beings, including YOU. If, after having read and DIGESTED its contents, you choose to disbelieve it, that will have been your own decision and you will have my heartfelt pity, because, very soon, as a result of your decision, you will first be tortured, by what you have done, then burn and die on the Last-Day, as you have been promised and continually reminded of, for thousands of years. You will have missed your LAST chance to survive execution, and it will have been your own FREE choice.

Whilst reading this Book, as when reading any of the Guardian Of Divinity’s Books, you must ask Him to interpret it correctly for you, as you are reading it, and listen for His telepathic enlightenment. If not, you will have Satan confusing you into misinterpreting it. Ask the Lord to interpret it for you, in preference to ANY human+being, except me.

Please excuse my lack of writing professionalism. I am a soldier, not a writer and have written this Book, not to demonstrate and impress people with my command of the English language, but to be as easy as possible for ALL God’s adopted children to be able to understand.

I have written this Book with my Father’s help and guidance, and with love for all of you. If anyone is offended by this Book, then I suggest, for your own sake, that you destroy your ego and learn humility; you will then no longer be offended. If you do not destroy your ego; it will destroy you.

Peace on Earth, goodwill to all men.

– The Way home or face The Fire – the Title is self-explanatory.

6 Likes

It was a wonderful experience how I got to know about this booklet if I could be allowed to share my experience please, it was during a moment in my life that was not pleasant, just within 8th year, what just dropped in my mind was to look for "The True Bible"...a lot to say; most importantly when my eyes were opened to see things differently and got to a town without police where all are eager to do what is Right share whatever they have, a place where I felt what natural healing really is, an experience that led me to understand the word telepathy, a word I previously had never heard before. Father, have mercy.

God is ALIVE and through His Words.
If...

2 Likes

Thank-you.
Keep rereading it as it is not a read only once book, but is like all Scripture, alive.

4 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger @Peter ,

Thank-Y/you for sharing Wisdom and the lovely writing about seeing and telepathy.

Same here, it was an exhilarating experience and it still regarded as my favorite book for with out the Author with His Guiding Light and Loving Patience, gentle, but firm Guidance, this arrogant human+Being would be, no doubt, blindly headed for destruction. They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions and that is where this human was before reading this extraordinary little book. It is an eye opener, a Little changing experience you won't want to miss. What have you to lose?

I encourage everyone, who hasn't yet, to come and "see", experience telepathy with a Father Who Loves you beyond words and Live out the ONLY "Survival Plan for All Humanity" that has been proven to work when put into action daily.

God bless

2 Likes

Many thanks for sharing your experience. It is good to share, it helps in many ways to keep brethren strong on this extraordinary path.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

"Organized Christianity has probably done more to retard the ideals that were its founder's than any other agency in the world." - Richard Le Gallienne

2 Likes

Thank-You.

Here's another one concerning "Organized Christianity" “All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

1 Like

You're welcome.

2 Likes