Dr Joseph Garcia appointed CMG in Queen’s Birthday Honours

Does the expression on this mans face tell all?

Dr Joseph Garcia, the Deputy Chief Minister, has been appointed by the Queen to be a Companion of the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George [CMG] for services to politics and public service in Gibraltar.
Dr Garcia, the Leader of the Liberal Party since 1992 and an MP in the Gibraltar Parliament since 1999, has been played a key role in negotiations following the 2016 Brexit referendum, and has led the Rock’s preparations for a no deal exit.
“I am deeply humbled by and genuinely grateful for this recognition which has come as a complete surprise to me,” Dr Garcia told the Chronicle.
“This is a tribute also to the work of many colleagues and to the support of my wife, family and friends over the last 30 years.”
Lieutenant Colonel (Rtd) Ivor Lopez was appointed to be a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire [MBE] for services to the public during the Covid-19 response in Gibraltar.

Continued at link.

March 2, 2005, 2:42 PM GMT / Source: The Associated Press

Sir Bill? Not quite. Proclaiming himself "humbled and delighted," Microsoft founder Bill Gates received an honorary knighthood Wednesday from Queen Elizabeth II — an accolade that allows the recipient to use "KBE" after his name, but not to put "Sir" in front of it.

Continued at link.