Dr. Cole, CEO & Medical Director, Cole Diagnostics: There's No Pandemic; Top 3 Public Health Messages Should Be: 1- Vitamin D; 2- Vitamin D; 3- Vitamin D

5 Likes

Thank-You.

Zinc, in addition to Vitamin D, is highly recommended.

Research tells us zinc affects our immune system in multiple ways. First, it increases our T-cells, which are needed to fight off illnesses. Second, zinc boosts our immunity to help fight viral and bacterial infections. If you are deficient in zinc, you may be more susceptible to colds, the flu or any number of infections. Vitamin D & Zinc – Deficiencies & Recommended Doses

1 Like

Thank You

The best vitamin D comes from the sun, in his book stopcovidcold, Dr. Mercola goes into detail on the benefits of Vitamin D.

The suns rays can act like a kill switch for viruses.

Basic points of paper:
As of early June 2020 there were over 20 studies in progress on use of vitamin D in Covid 19.
Former head of CDC Tom Frieden, proposed using vitamin D to combat covid 19 in March 2020.
Vitamin D3 is an ancient Molecule that is produced from chole3sterol precursor (7-dehydrocholesterol) which is normally present in your skin using energy produced by UV B component of sunlight in a reaction that does not require any enzyme assistance. In this classical pathway vit. D3 is converted to its single strand hydroxy form (25 hydro vit D) in your liver and in its double hydroxy form (1,25 dihydroxy vit.D) in your kidneys and even in your immune cells that fight infection.

Vitamin D is different from other vitamins because your body can produce it on its own with exposure to sunlight and it is a primary active metabolite steroid hormone. Unlike most vitamins that act as anti oxidants the vitamin D (1,25) works by binding receptors in the nucleus of the cells and activating an immune response and lowering inflammation.
Vit. D influences over 2500 genes and impacts dozens of the most serious health challenges:- cancer, heart disease, autoimmune deficiencies, reduces DNA damage, improves cognition, reduces depression, anxiety, obesity, reduces cardio vascular disease, …
Vitamin D is a well known regulator of the physical barrier of the innate immune system, (skin, cells lining gut, blood vessels), and chemical barriers, (saliva and stomach acid).
Vit. D can help block pathogens entering the body, as lower levels of Vit. D allow pathogens to slip into blood stream causing inflammation.
Vitamin D effects your adaptive immune system (memory to prevent future infections).
(inflammatory response which if uncontrolled may result in lung damage, reduced lung capacity. In covid infection inflammation plays a crucial role in patient survival (cytokine storm). The vitamin D promotes T regulatory cells responsible for anti infection action, and for limiting inflammation.
Vitamin D reduces the risk of Respiratory infection as it influences your immune pathways and inactivates viruses and reduces inflammation.
With the lungs Surfacant allows alveoli to stay open during inhale and exhale of breath, and vitamin D stimulates the production of Surfacant in alveoli cells
Vitamin D has been shown to INACTIVATE the influenza virus and destruction of envelope protein.
Several studies show the benefits, of vit D and reduction of covid. An Israel study of 14,000 covid 19 patients found if patients vit. D levels were greater than 30ng of vit. D they were 7 times less likely to get covid 19.
LSU Health and Sciences Center studied 20 ICU covid 19 patients and found 85% were vitamin D deficient.
The studies in Asia Indonesia Sweden all found same kind of results.
https://search.mercola.com/results.aspx?q=stopcovidcold#stq=stopcovidcold

2 Likes

Thank-Y/you.

Are you or your loved ones taking supplements to help fight off viruses? Please see link for more on your impressive immune system. https://answersingenesis.org/human-body/our-impressive-immune-system-more-than-a-defense/ May we strongly suggest something far better rather than pills, and much safer, applying all your faith and trust in Father/God. Have you ever thought pills could contain harmful hidden ingredients? Could you perhaps unknowingly be poisoned by them to the point of not being able to walk correctly or your arm hurting so bad you think you need surgery, or your backside needling a pillow to sit on because of the excruciating pain your body is enduring? A close friend was and it took months for healing to be completed by Healing of Holy Spirit.

Who can really be trusted these days?

Sad to say the unsuspecting public is convinced that vitamins are “good” for the body. So most would never think that vitamin D would be the cause of their health problems, that it could actually be poisoning there human body beyond repair without obtaining spiritual healing. **These so called cures simply can not be trusted where a small group of people profit from human suffering, in every industry, and openly threaten to exterminate 6 billion people through wars, drugs/vaccines, ( see the #1 edict on the Georgia Guidestones).

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.**

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=georgia+guidstones&cat=web&pl=ext-ff&language=english&extVersion=1.3.0

(KokB) Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God. Please also see https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/.../07/11/pharmacy/)

God Calling

Secret of Healing. - February 23

Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My Great Healing Forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood, to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind and spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

https://jahtruth.net/heal.htm

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

You're welcome.

Supplementing with the sun to activate ones body to the natural response, to activate a death sentence for viruses, is the way father created the body to work and adapt to the threats of the toxic environment. A spiritual healing is a necessity, and the sun is a nice amplifier. The sun is God's gift (natures way of healing)...

February 23 – Secret Of Healing

Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

August 17 – Nature Laughs

I come, I come. You need Me. Live much out here. My sunshine, My glorious air, My Presence, My teaching.

Would they not make holiday anywhere for you. Sunshine helps to make glad the heart of man. It is the laughter of Nature.

Live much outside. My medicines are sun and air, trust and faith. Trust is the spirit sun, your being enwrapped by the Divine Spirit.

Faith is the soul’s breathing in of the Divine Spirit. Mind, soul, and body need helping. Welcome My treatment for you both. Drawing near to Me.

Nature is often My nurse for tired souls and weary bodies. Let her have her way with you both.

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing,
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12
Rev.
10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a "Cloud": and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Are you supplementing? Supplement with The Son and the :sunflower: sun

The Lord says natural medicines are part of healthy healing:

Turn to GOD for your cures and answers, NOT to men.
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/

3:184 Natural-medicine; creams; herbal-remedies, etc. and the stitching of wounds; setting of broken bones; delivering babies and nursing, are a natural part of loving and caring for one another. 3:185 Because of this lack of REAL faith, in God and life-after-death, with people consequently clinging, desperately, to the present human-life that they have, no-matter what the cost, we now have a world FULL of sick people, and overflowing hospitals, and some very rich doctors and pharmaceutical companies: all of which is a terrific drain on society.

2 Likes