Discussion on the World Situation in Biblical Terms

{The goal of this post is to encourage you to join in a discussion about how the world events are playing out in Biblical prophecy. This thread is to open up a discussion to share our thoughts without the need to provide sources. If you want to link items for clarity, please hyperlink words so that the replies/comments are bogged down with embedded boxes. Thank you.}

7 Likes

Do you ever feel like we are the Truth movement within the Truth movement? Worldwide we are seeing large groups waking up to the global elite’s evil plan; yet they aren’t connecting those people and plans to the Synagogue of Satan and its many schemes. I think this is where the followers of The Way come in. We take what we learn from Christ and present this Truth and Knowledge to the many different groups in the world fighting for freedom. It’s not that people aren’t questioning if these are the End Times the Bible prophesied; they just fail to see it’s happening here and now, in their lifetime. Maybe it is this unbelief that contributes to their lack of action. No one really wants to believe their soul is on the line. People may think that followers of The Way are negative, dooms-dayers, or spreading fear, not love. But it’s the opposite. Followers of The Way love others in a way that’s hard to understand for most. It comes out as a bit of tough love right now. We know something marvelous and beautiful is coming; and we want to share it with as many people as possible. And we also have to live in this Satanically-inspired system until Father calls Time. And those of us who are awake have really been dropped behind enemy lines. But like those soldiers, we fight battles – knowing the war is already won.

9 Likes

This series of posts is intended to convey the TRUTH about WHAT is being referred to as “COVID-19”, aka "SARS-CoV-2 and “coronavirus”, WHY this is happening now, and HOW we can put a final end to it, with our Creator’s Help.

Everything that is happening right now has been prophesied in Scripture, and all of it has a much deeper, spiritual meaning. The spiritual can and does manifest itself in the physical, so that the two often go hand-in-hand. So when someone is spiritually sick, it isn’t surprising to see them become physically sick.

The sickness and illnesses that we experience today (both spiritually and physically) are NOT random occurrences (Deut. 24:16, Ezek. 18:20); they are the direct result of sin, which is breaking The Law that God gave us.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him* in The Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: SIN NO MORE, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

*the man who had been sick and crippled from sin for 38 years at the Bethesda pool, which Jesus healed in the preceding verses

Because there is so little faith today (Luke 18:8), this is very difficult for most people to grasp, having been trained/programmed from the birth of the body they are currently inside of, to see everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes instead of correctly (as things really are - in reality) through spiritual eyes. Most would rather believe in the illusion that we are “good people” and that random things “just happen”, which then require some toxic, synthetic (man-made) substance to kill off this random, foreign invader called a “germ” that has allegedly attacked us.

The reason our Creator allows sickness/illness is to warn us that something isn’t right, e.g. we (our minds) or our bodies have been poisoned, so we can correct our errant behavior, and turn back toward Him (James 4:8). But instead of people asking WHY did this happen, and what does my Creator want me to take notice of and change, they instead reach for a bottle of pills, or run to the witch-doctor.

It is a capital offense under The Law to be a witch-doctor/magician/sorcerer, aka “medical doctor”/apothecary/pharmacist/chemist and/or someone who is administering these deadly drugs (Exod. 22:18), which are, in fact, chemical poisons, many of which are petroleum-based byproducts or industrial waste.

This is what the Bible says about pharmacy/witchcraft, and the so-called science behind it.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

In some Bible versions, for example the KJV, the word “pharmacy” has been translated as “witchcraft”. The original Greek word though is “pharmakeia”, which is exactly where the present-day word “pharmacy” originates. Pharmacy IS witchcraft, i.e. the making up of witch’s brews/potions (snake-oil).

Galatians 5:20 Interlinear: idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, strifes, emulations, wraths, rivalries, dissensions, sects,

King of kings’ Bible - 1 Timothy 5:20-21 (1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV)
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

On the surface, someone could read what’s just been shared and believe that we have all of this advanced equipment, medical schools, hospitals, funding, doctors and nurses who have been trained for years in their respective professions, etc., so how could all of it be a sham?

The reason it is a sham is because it is ALL based upon satanically-inspired (demonic) ARROGANCE (ego), with doctors/physicians believing they can play God, and people placing their trust in the physicians and their “magical” so-called remedies instead of in our Creator.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the “I AM”, but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

Allopathy, which is also referred to as “western medicine”, with its drugs, radiation, chemotherapy, vaccination programs and “elective” surgeries, is sadly the accepted system of medicine among the “Christian” nations of the world. There are some who therefore may believe that the doctors/physicians are “doing God’s work” or that they are simply carrying out their training, neither of which are true. Please see the classical version of the hippocratic oath below, which these physicians take to start “practicing” medicine.

Hippocratic Oath – Classical Version

I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:

To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art - if they desire to learn it - without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken an oath according to the medical law, but no one else.

I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.

Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.

What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.

If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.

(Boldface added for emphasis)

As you can see from the oath above, no so-called doctor/physician today in western (allopathic) medicine is abiding by their oath, nor is their oath to the One True God. The reason for this is simple: the administration of toxic drugs makes trillions of dollars/pounds/euros/shekels for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and for the doctors and hospitals, and ensures them plenty of repeat customers, as their “cures” (drugs/vaccines, radiation, chemotherapy, etc.) are actually making people sicker, with long-term and often permanent ill-effects. It also consolidates not only the wealth, but raw power – even the power to decide who will live and who will die – into the hands of the richest and most mentally-depraved individuals on the planet.

The reason why this madness is so widely accepted can be summed up in one word: FEAR.

Fear is the polar opposite of faith, for where fear exists, faith cannot, and vice-versa. Just look at the present situation. Many, if not most of the people who went to the hospitals did so to see if the common cold and flu-like symptoms they were experiencing (a cough, runny nose, fever, etc.) might be the new “novel” disease being referred to as “SARS-CoV-2” and COVID-19 (CoV = coronavirus). Had they experienced those symptoms a year earlier, the thought of it being a threat to their human existence would not have even crossed their minds. All of that fear was placed into their minds through an incessant barrage of government-sponsored terrorism/propaganda and the implementation of a soft form of martial “law”, to make it all seem real.

T.h.e.y. (the hierarchy enslaving you) has been planning this for decades. They have pounded in the satanic notion of contagious diseases, with their failed scientific assumptions, rigged test results, fabricated medical textbooks, make-believe television and film – with shows like “ER” and films like “Outbreak” (1995) and “Contagion” (2011) – and predictive programming in the form of “West Nile virus”, anthrax, SARS-CoV, “swine flu” (H1N1), MERS-CoV, Ebola and the Zika virus, along with “outbreaks" of mumps and whooping cough.

Further, as you’ve probably read elsewhere, and in interviews with doctors like Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, and others, even the basic tenets of “germ theory” are illogical and thus untenable. Even the scientific protocol involved in testing for these non-existent “viruses” has been abandoned by western medicine, in favor of rushing drugs and vaccines to market, where there is money to be made.

In a nutshell, we are being intentionally poisoned for profit.

Once all of the above is properly understood, the options for trouble-shooting and treating sickness/illness/dis-ease are dramatically simplified to two basic issues: sanitation and nutrition.

The Law (found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.) provides us with both. It instructs on how to discern between the clean and unclean, and also on what foods are fit for human consumption. It also provides us with the spiritual food we need, so we have a healthy grasp on how to discern between the good/clean from the evil/unclean. That keeps the inner spirit-Being (Soul) healthy and fit, which in turn automatically keeps the outer physical body healthy and fit.

7 Likes

AMEN.

It all boils down to simplicity. The Synagogue of Satan has complicated everything to appear as so-called experts. T.H.E.Y. are experts at lying and creating an illusion. And once we step out of the illusion matrix, NOTHING IS ever the same.

Why would the world want to continually trust SATAN, INC and its subsidiaries to correct all the wrong they've done? Why would anyone listen to subsidiaries like the UN, WHO, CDC, PHE, NHS, BMGF, WEF, when it's SO OBVIOUS they are carrying out THE SATANIC PLAN.

We have a divine directive about the perfect government. We have a divine directive about a real, green sustainable economy. Those are much more simple and long-lasting.

It will be nice when enough people get to this point - to accept the Truth, so that Christ can start to set things aright.

8 Likes

From our Creator's PERFECT Law:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.

What is a witch or a sorcerer/sorceress? What is witchcraft/sorcery, as it is spoken about in the Bible?

The King James Version uses the words "witch", "witchcraft", and "witchcrafts" to translate the Masoretic כָּשַׁף‎ kāsháf (Hebrew pronunciation: [kɔˈʃaf]) and קֶסֶם‎ (qésem);[111] these same English terms are used to translate φαρμακεία pharmakeia in the Greek New Testament. Verses such as Deuteronomy 18:11–12 and Exodus 22:18 ("Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live") thus provided scriptural justification for Christian witch hunters in the early modern period (see Christian views on magic).

The precise meaning of the Hebrew כָּשַׁף‎, usually translated as "witch" or "sorceress", is uncertain*. In the Septuagint, it was translated as pharmakeía or pharmakous. In the 16th century, Reginald Scot, a prominent critic of the witch trials, translated כָּשַׁף‎, φαρμακεία, and the Vulgate's Latin equivalent veneficos as all meaning "poisoner", and on this basis, claimed that "witch" was an incorrect translation and poisoners were intended.[112] His theory still holds some currency, but is not widely accepted, and in Daniel 2:2 כָּשַׁף‎ is listed alongside other magic practitioners who could interpret dreams: magicians, astrologers, and Chaldeans. Suggested derivations of כָּשַׁף‎ include "mutterer" (from a single root) or herb user (as a compound word formed from the roots kash, meaning "herb", and hapaleh, meaning "using"). The Greek φαρμακεία literally means "herbalist" or one who uses or administers drugs, but it was used virtually synonymously with mageia and goeteia as a term for a sorcerer.[113]

The Bible provides some evidence that these commandments against sorcery were enforced under the Hebrew kings:

And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit,[a] and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee. And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?[114]

New Testament
See also: Christian views on magic

The New Testament condemns the practice as an abomination, just as the Old Testament had (Galatians 5:20, compared with Revelation 21:8; 22:15; and Acts 8:9; 13:6). The word in most New Testament translations is "sorcerer"/"sorcery" rather than "witch"/"witchcraft".

The terms "witchcraft" and "sorcery" refer to the seemingly magical potions the witches and sorcerers made which allowed them to put people under their "spells". They sold their concoctions (witch's brew, snake oil, etc.) as a "cure", even though it was a known poison.

Milder poisons are known to invoke the body's natural immune system to rid itself of the poison, which often makes the poisoned victim temporarily feel as if the poison is having some beneficial effect. This feeling though is usually short-lived, which means if the poison is continued, the toxicity level will increase in the body, making it sicker. Different materials (e.g. aluminum, mercury) and concoctions can then be used to invoke a similar initial reaction from the body, and the cycle then repeats itself, with the victim becoming sicker and sicker, and mistakenly feeling more dependent upon even more poisonous "remedies".

It is in this manner that "medicine"/pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/potions/chemical drugs, etc. can be sold, because they can provide a relatively quick response to the symptoms of a dis-ease/sickness/illness, making them appear effective. However, this illusion NEVER addresses the root cause of the illness; it only guarantees the victim will continue as a repeat customer, as long as they believe in the LIE (fall under the spell) that they are being "healed".

For those who may be skeptical about this, please consider the most commonly used, over-the-counter, modern-day drugs that most consider to be "safe" and "effective".

Aspirin Poisoning (including children's aspirin)

(a mainstream article which admits aspirin is lethal, but can somehow still prevent heart-attacks and strokes)

Tylenol (paracetamol/acetaminophen) Poisoning (including children's tylenol)
https://liverswithlife.com/348-paracetamol-may-cause-liver-damage-even-at-recommended-dosages/

Tylenol damages the liver even at recommended doses

Got Snakes? Kill 'em with Tylenol

Advil (ibuprofen) Poisoning (including children's advil)

Ibuprofen May Not Be As Safe As You Think

Vitamin Poisoning
Vitamin Poisoning: Are We Destroying Our Health with Hi-Potency Synthetic Vitamins?

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/doctrine/synthetic-vitamins-and-false-religion-many-people-swallow-both/

The witch-doctors will say that these common, over-the-counter drugs and vitamins are only a danger if taken too frequently or in larger than recommended dosages, but that is NOT true. Every single synthetic (man-made) chemical drug -- including synthetic vitamins -- carries with it negative, long-term, cumulative effects, as they poison the body in various ways.

And the short list above is only the beginning. Every single drug and vaccine on the market today contains known poisons. So they may seem like magic, but they are in fact toxic to the human body (and the bodies of all animals), which is why the making of, selling of, and administration of these deadly poisons are all considered to be capital crimes under The Law that God gave us.

6 Likes

Some people wonder why The Bible speaks of only 144,000 in the Book of Revelation. That’s only a drop as to an ocean wave. Everyone wants to believe they will make it. But given all the reasons above highlighting the “witchcraft-sorcery” clauses, we can easily grasp how many will be rejected based on what they are accepting now.

And right now, many of us followers of The Way are actually wondering, “144,000 - that many?”

6 Likes

**Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your Choice.**

The Roman Catholic Religion was founded by Simon Pater the Sorcerer/Witch based upon the Babylonian Mystery Religion of Sun-Worship on Sundays, to corrupt the teaching of Christ and the Bible, whilst pretending to be the Apostle Simon Peter, who condemned him for trying to buy the healing-power of the Holy Spirit, from him.

Wycliffe Bible Translation of The Acts of the Apostles Ch. 8:9-11 from the original Greek:

9 But there was a man in that city, whose name was Simon, a witch [Forsooth there was some man, Simon by name, which before was in the city a witch], that had deceived the folk of Samaria, saying, that himself was some great man.
10 Whom all harkened [To whom all harkened], from the least to the most, and said [saying], This is the virtue of God, which is called great.
11 And they believed him, for long time he had madded them with his witchcrafts. [Forsooth all believed him, for this thing, that much time he had made them mad with his witchings.]

In Paul’s Letter to the Galatians Ch. 5:20 the Greek word Pharmakeia was originally translated into English as witchcraft, to try to hide its true meaning of pharmacy, and likewise Simon the Witch was translated as Simon the Sorcerer/Magician, because he had been using witchcraft/pharmacy to bewitch and deceive people into believing that he was a great healer, just like modern-day pharmacists do.

The King of kings’ Bible - Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

The false Catholic Christian priests, following in the footsteps of Simon the Witch/Pharmacist were involved in pharmacy and witchcraft, making money from it, and therefore corrupted the translations to try to hide the truth from everyone. Just as they did with Matthew Ch. 6:5 leaving the word synagogue, instead of translating it to church, to hide the fact that they were ALL teaching the OPPOSITE of what Jesus said.

The King of kings’ Bible - Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Then in 1492 the Ashkenazi and Idumaean counterfeit-Jews were commanded by the Grand Sanhedrin to infiltrate Christendom, corrupt it and kill-off ALL Christians.

From: The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations One-World-Government Conspiracy and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (Elders of Zion) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by them at that time:

'Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian’s lives.

4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State (politics - politicians), that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

(Signed) Prince of the (counterfeit)-Jews of Constantinople’
(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - ‘La Silva Curiosa’ 1608 my emphasis)

The above should be read as their prophetic-plan of what was to come in Europe, if you did not keep God’s Law, and use it to stop them. Many counterfeit-Jews did exactly as above, and became intimate and inbred with the established aristocratic order; becoming Christian priests and Pastors, pharmacists, doctors, advisors, advocates/lawyers, private occultists and most significantly bankers to the aristocracy and royal houses: the most infamous example of this being the House of Rothschild. This then gives us a very clear exposé of the methods that the Elders planned to employ, over centuries, to fulfill their ancient manifesto. Again, there is clearly a direct correlation between the beliefs and methods of the 15th century Elders, and those who originated the plan in c. 600 BC.

The letter/edict above has been shared to illustrate how this plan has been tirelessly and relentlessly followed by the counterfeit Jews over the centuries, without swerving, as they were ordered not to do so, and how close they are to completing their evil plans with this plandemic, designed to collapse the economy, start WW3 and usher in their planned one-world government, and genocide of Christians and Muslims.

The Catholic fake priests and so-called Christian pastors have assisted their plan by falsely teaching the people the lie that Jesus abolished God’s Law. Whereas the truth is that He fully preached The Law and the return of the people to keeping it, for which He was crucified.

The King of kings’ Bible - Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

To tie this into the "COVID-1984 Plandemic”, Pope Francis’ call for an universal vaccination program, under the nice-sounding but deceptive guise of humanitarianism, to make sure the poor aren’t overlooked and left-out, as they most certainly want rid of all of them, please consider how the above letter’s instructions have been carried out meticulously by the Jesuits.

The Jesuits are Marrano (baptized) crypto-counterfeit Jews, founded by counterfeit-Jew Ignatius Loyola, pretending to be so-called Christians, who control the Vatican finances and run the Vatican from behind the scenes as they were commanded to do in the 1492 edict above, (led by the Jesuit General/“black pope” Ignatius Loyola and his successors), at least until the arrival of Last Pope Francis, the first openly (visible) Jesuit pope.

This should hopefully remove any doubt that the real reason for this Plandemic is to kill off as many of the “useless eaters” (consumers/goyim/Christians/Muslims) as possible through wars and pharmaceutical vaccines, exactly as these extremely evil people announced to everyone over 40 years ago written IN STONE, and in secret to their own people in 1492.

Their N.W.O. satanic #1 commandment is: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

They only need to pretend there’s a virus and a pandemic, and continuously repeat the LIE using their main-stream-media (MSM), to instill enough fear to get faithless people to beg them for the vaccine they’ve been designing in their Biological-Warfare BSL-4 facilities for years, to mass-murder people. The ignorance and faithlessness of the general public will do the rest.

Jesus left a very important question for you:

The King of kings’ Bible - Luke 18:7-8
18:7 And shall not God avenge His own Elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them?
18:8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?

The LAST successor to Simon The Witch/PHARMACIST, Pope Francis calls for social justice and COVID-19 vaccines for ALL, to maximize their profits and kill quota.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/pope-calls-for-social-justice-and-covid-19-vaccines-for-all-13035452

We have been warned continually for thousands of years, but have ignored ALL warnings, to our own detriment and destruction.

WAKE-UP!

4 Likes

Over time, in recent years, I have noticed people are more receptive to learning about the (physical) dangers of pharmacy and of the medical establishment as well. What people are not more receptive to learning about are the spiritual dangers associated with pharmacy and the medical establishment. And that is to their detriment. In many cases, it is because those people believe they are already saved. What an odd group of people they are. But, the difficulty I face is when I speak about how Jesus came 2000 years ago to fully preach The Law and not to abolish it. Or when I speak about the people in today’s world who are called jews and how they are not the Israelites of the OT; specifically raises the horns of the devil in the people or person I speak to.

6 Likes

Another lesson from The Law about sanitation and nutrition (both spiritual and physical)...

Is it the leprosy that's contagious or the fear of it?

From: Leprosy - Wikipedia (with added notes in square brackets) --

Leprosy is spread between people, although extensive contact is necessary.[3][9] About 95% of people who contract M. leprae do not develop the disease.[10] Spread is THOUGHT [read: assumed] to occur through a cough or contact with fluid from the nose of a person infected by leprosy.[9][10]Genetic factors and immune function play a role in how easily a person catches the disease.[10][11] Leprosy does not spread during pregnancy to the unborn children or through sexual contact [then how could a sneeze or cough spread it?].[9] Leprosy occurs more commonly among people living in poverty.[3]

Separating people affected by leprosy by placing them in leper colonies still occurs in some areas of India,[16]China,[17] and Africa.[18] However, most colonies have closed, since leprosy is not very contagious.

From: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-is-leprosy-and-why-does-the-bible-refer-to-it-so-much/

According to the National Institutes of Health, leprosy is a disease that has been known since Biblical times that causes skin sores, nerve damage, and muscle weakness that gets worse over time. It is caused by a bacteria that is not very contagious and more common in children than adults.

Leviticus 14 (The Law of Leprosy)
14:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
14:2 This shall be the Law of the leper in the day of his CLEANSING: He shall be brought unto the priest:
14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, [if] the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper;
14:4 Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be CLEANSED two birds alive [and] CLEAN, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
14:5 And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:
14:6 As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird [that was] killed over the running water:
14:7 And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be CLEANSED from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him CLEAN, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.
14:8 And he that is to be CLEANSED shall wash his clothes, and shave off all his hair, and wash himself in water, that he may be CLEAN: and after that he shall come into the camp, and shall tarry abroad out of his tent seven days.
14:9 But it shall be on the seventh day, that he shall shave all his hair off his head and his beard and his eyebrows, even all his hair he shall shave off: and he shall wash his clothes, also he shall wash his flesh in water, and he shall be CLEAN.
14:10 And on the eighth day he shall take two he lambs without blemish, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish, and three tenth deals of fine flour [for] a meat offering, mingled with oil, and one log of oil.
14:11 And the priest that maketh [him] clean shall present the man that is to be made CLEAN, and those things, before the "I AM", [at] the door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation:
14:12 And the priest shall take one he lamb, and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them [for] a wave offering before the "I AM":
14:13 And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in The Holy Place: for as the sin offering [is] the priest's, [SO IS] THE TRESPASS OFFERING: IT [IS] MOST HOLY:
14:14 And the priest shall take [some] of the blood of the trespass offering, and the priest shall put [it] upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be CLEANSED, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
14:15 And the priest shall take [some] of the log of oil, and pour [it] into the palm of his own left hand:
14:16 And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that [is] in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the "I AM":
14:17 And of the rest of the oil that [is] in his hand shall the priest put upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be CLEANSED, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the blood of the trespass offering:
14:18 And the remnant of the oil that [is] in the priest's hand he shall pour upon the head of him that is to be CLEANSED: and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the "I AM".
14:19 And the priest shall offer the sin offering, and make an atonement for him that is to be CLEANSED FROM HIS UNCLEANNESS; and afterward he shall kill the burnt offering:
14:20 And the priest shall offer the burnt offering and the meat offering upon the Altar: and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and he shall be CLEAN.
14:21 AND IF HE [BE] POOR, and cannot get so much; then he shall take one lamb [for] a trespass offering to be waved, to make an atonement for him, and one tenth deal of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering, and a log of oil;
14:22 And two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, such as he is able to get; and the one shall be a sin offering, and the other a burnt offering.
14:23 And he shall bring them on the eighth day for his CLEANSING unto the priest, unto the door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, before the "I AM".
14:24 And the priest shall take the lamb of the trespass offering, and the log of oil, and the priest shall wave them [for] a wave offering before the "I AM":
14:25 And he shall kill the lamb of the trespass offering, and the priest shall take [some] of the blood of the trespass offering, and put [it] upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be CLEANSED, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot:
14:26 And the priest shall pour of the oil into the palm of his own left hand:
14:27 And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger [some] of the oil that [is] in his left hand seven times before the "I AM":
14:28 And the priest shall put of the oil that [is] in his hand upon the tip of the right ear of him that is to be CLEANSED, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot, upon the place of the blood of the trespass offering:
14:29 And the rest of the oil that [is] in the priest's hand he shall put upon the head of him that is to be CLEANSED, to make an atonement for him before the "I AM".
14:30 And he shall offer the one of the turtledoves, or of the young pigeons, such as he can get;
14:31 [Even] such as he is able to get, the one [for] a sin offering, and the other [for] a burnt offering, with the meat offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for him that is to be CLEANSED before the "I AM".
14:32 This [is] the Law [of him] in whom [is] the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get [that which pertaineth] to his CLEANSING.
14:33 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
14:34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
14:35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me [there is] as it were a plague in the house:
14:36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go [into it] to see the plague, that all that [is] in the house be not made UNCLEAN: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
14:37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, [if] the plague [be] in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish (mildew? – Deut. 28:22), which in sight [are] lower than the wall;
14:38 Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
14:39 And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, [if] the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
14:40 Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague [is], and they shall cast them into an unclean place outside the city:
14:41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off outside the city into an UNCLEAN place:
14:42 And they shall take other stones, and put [them] in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaster the house.
14:43 And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plastered;
14:44 Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, [if] the plague be spread in the house, it [is] a fretting leprosy in the house: it [is] UNCLEAN.
14:45 And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry [them] forth out of the city into an UNCLEAN place.
14:46 Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be UNCLEAN until the evening.
14:47 And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
14:48 And if the priest shall come in, and look [upon it], and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plastered: then the priest shall pronounce the house CLEAN, because the plague is healed.
14:49 And he shall take to CLEANSE the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:
14:50 And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:
14:51 And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:
14:52 And he shall CLEANSE the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
14:53 But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be CLEAN.
14:54 This [is] the Law for ALL manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,
14:55 And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,
14:56 And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:
14:57 TO TEACH WHEN [IT IS] UNCLEAN, AND WHEN [IT IS] CLEAN: THIS [IS] THE LAW OF LEPROSY.

Please note well that the leprosy can plague a human, a garment or a house, and that sanitary conditions are imperative to prevent it. Everything (food, animals, disease, and of course first and foremost, the spiritual – Matt. 6:33, 2 Cor. 6:14-15) is about learning to differentiate between the clean (good, truth) and the unclean (filth, lies).

Below are a few of the research documents that are well worth reviewing for their relevance to the current situation.

Disease Theory
http://whale.to/c/disease_theory_summary.html

Chicken Pox and Measles
http://whale.to/vaccines/bieler.html

The Poisoned Needle
http://whale.to/a/mcbean.html

List of chemicals in vaccines

Germ Theory v. Cellular/Terrain Theory
http://maronewellness.com/pasteur-vs-bechamp-an-alternative-view-of-infectious-disease/

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html

From the conclusion section of:
The Deception of Virology & Vaccines — Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious from conspiracy

Why Viruses Arise IN The Body (summary, with notes/comments again in square brackets):

As previously stated, the processes of phagocytosis, fungal, parasitical, and bacterial, which are all living microbes, are responsible for consuming and eliminating dead cells, cellular waste, and foreign debris [i.e. **cleaning up**/taking out the trash]. But when tissue is so toxic that those living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate those substances without being poisoned to death, cells will conspire to cleanse themselves by manufacturing specific non-living solvents know as viruses, which break down and disassemble those substances into particles to be expelled out through the skin, mucus, and bowels. Viruses leave the cell, damaging only a part of the cell, but not destroying it. Once out of the cell, they are regulated by white blood cell antibodies to dissolve specific tissues and debris necessary to restore relative homeostasis. Viruses do not destroy the cell wherein they are replicated, yet science states they infect other cells and do destroy other cells indiscriminately, WHICH HAS NO PROOF AND MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE. Such a theory is obviously untrue because then viruses would attack every living cell without a cause, killing the body every time, but this does not happen. Viruses only dissolve dead and dying waste in almost all circumstances.

The only time a virus would appear to attack living tissue is when metals are embedded in the tissue, such as polio cases, where viruses have to get into spinal column areas and CLEANSE tissue. Since metal is hard to remove from the body, it is natural for viruses to break down living tissue to remove those metals, which gives the illusion that the virus is somehow working against the body. In reality, the virus is attempting to heal the systemic toxicity of the body and reverse it. Metals accumulate from the body from many various sources, ONE OF WHICH IS VACCINE ADJUVANTS.

Conclusion:

There is no other explanation for how the human body maintains itself. It is the only logical answer. The truth has been hidden by science [falsely so-called knowledge] for almost 200 years, yet was revealed long ago in the 1800s by scientists such as Antoine Béchamp who documented in his own experiments that viruses are terrain dependent, non-living agents that break down waste matter, that they come from within, not from without. Viruses are nothing more than proteins that CLEANSE. The same is true about cancer. Cancer is another way the body tries to heal itself, by cocooning dead cells in a tumor in which the body is incapable of removing properly so that it can dissolve and cleanse those cells from the body at a later time. The body is miraculous and finds ways to heal no matter the circumstances. It has ways of shortcircuiting and shortcutting pathways in times of trouble.

It is sad that modern science has led so many astray in their thinking with regard to their own bodies and how it functions creating nothing but fear and panic, whilst reaping massive profits for those in power as a result. Such fear places a distrust in our own bodies' abilities to heal itself, in our neighbors, and in nature itself, making it appear as if we are powerless in the face of disease; that it is somehow beyond our control and only the medical establishment can save us from ourselves. What might those in power benefit from such chaos?

Explore that thought. This confusion has led to the coronavirus 'outbreak', and the resulting fear and chaos which surrounds this manufactured and blown out of proportion event. This virus is being used to institute police-state style laws and measures around the world, and will only increase if the majority do not wake up to the lies surrounding the nature of viruses and disease.

5 Likes

It is because they think they are already saved; a lie that the churches have propagated like @A_Freeman explains.

Jesus came to teach/preach The Law – we have to keep repeating that fact, as IT'S RIGHT THERE IN SCRIPTURE - STRAIGHT from Him.

It's difficult to burst their bubbles of what they think they know. But we must do our parts to help educate them the best we can. It's unlikely we'll see a lot of fruit from our efforts until the very end. Prince Michael is so patient and we much also be patient and diligent.

6 Likes

Western, allopathic medicine can pretend to know how diseases are spread, but when they use wording like “spread is thought to occur through a cough or contact with fluid from the nose of a person infected...” it should be immediately recognized as an admission they don't know what they're talking about. Or worse, that they do know, and are intentionally peddling that lie so they can continue making trillions selling their failed remedies (drugs, chemo and radiation).

The excerpt below from "The Invisible Rainbow" by Arthur Firstenberg (p. 100-105), is about the testing done during the "Spanish flu", which thoroughly investigated the notion that diseases are spread through contact with the bodily fluids of others:-

The Spanish influenza apparently originated in the United States in early 1918, seemed to spread around the world on Navy ships, and first appeared on board those ships and in seaports and Naval stations. The largest early outbreak, laying low about 400 people, occurred in February in the Naval Radio School at Cambridge, Massachusetts.8 In March, influenza spread to Army camps where the Signal Corps was being trained in the use of the wireless: 1,127 men contracted influenza in Camp Funston, in Kansas, and 2,900 men in the Oglethorpe camps in Georgia. In late March and April, the disease spread to the civilian population, and around the world.

Mild at first, the epidemic exploded with death in September, everywhere in the world at once. Waves of mortality traveled with astonishing speed over the global ocean of humanity, again and again until their force was finally spent three years later. Its victims were often sick repeatedly for months at a time. One of the things that puzzled doctors the most was all of the bleeding. Ten to fifteen percent of flu patients seen in private practice,9 and up to forty percent of flu patients in the Navy10 suffered from nosebleeds, doctors sometimes describing the blood as “gushing” from the nostrils.11 Others bled from their gums, ears, skin, stomach, intestines, uterus, or kidneys, the most common and rapid route to death being hemorrhage in the lungs: flu victims drowned in their own blood. Autopsies revealed that as many as one-third of fatal cases had also hemorrhaged into their brain,12 and occasionally a patient appeared to be recovering from respiratory symptoms only to die of a brain hemorrhage.

“The regularity with which these various hemorrhages appeared suggested the possibility of there being a change in the blood itself,” wrote Drs. Arthur Erskine and B. L. Knight of Cedar Rapids, Iowa in late 1918. So they tested the blood from a large number of patients with influenza and pneumonia. “In every case tested without a single exception,” they wrote, “the coagulability of the blood was lessened, the increase in time required for coagulation varying from two and one-half to eight minutes more than normal. Blood was tested as early as the second day of infection, and as late as the twentieth day of convalescence from pneumonia, with the same results… Several local physicians also tested blood from their patients, and, while our records are at this time necessarily incomplete, we have yet to receive a report of a case in which the time of coagulation was not prolonged.”

This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. 13 Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range.14 Elderly patients were rare.15 One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.”16 A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”17 The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did.18 This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block.19 This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.

Patients also regularly lost some of their hair two to three months after recovering from the flu. According to Samuel Ayres, a dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, this was an almost daily occurrence, most of these patients being young women. This is not an expected after-effect of respiratory viruses either, but hair loss has been widely reported from exposure to radio waves.20

Yet another puzzling observation was that so few patients in 1918 had sore throats, runny noses, or other initial respiratory symptoms.21 But neurological symptoms, just as in the pandemic of 1889, were rampant, even in mild cases. They ranged from insomnia, stupor, dulled perceptions, unusually heightened perceptions, tingling, itching, and impairment of hearing to weakness or partial paralysis of the palate, eyelids, eyes, and various other muscles.22 The famous Karl Menninger reported on 100 cases of psychosis triggered by influenza, including 35 of schizophrenia, that he saw during a three-month period.23

Although the infectious nature of this illness was widely assumed, masks, quarantines, and isolation were all without effect. 24 Even in an isolated country like Iceland the flu spread universally, in spite of the quarantining of its victims. 25

The disease seemed to spread impossibly fast. “There is no reason to suppose that it traveled more rapidly than persons could travel [but] it has appeared to do so,” wrote Dr. George A. Soper, Major in the United States Army.26

But most revealing of all were the various heroic attempts to prove the infectious nature of this disease, using volunteers. ALL these attempts, made in November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, FAILED. One medical team in Boston, working for the United States Public Health Service, tried to infect one hundred healthy volunteers between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five.

Their efforts were impressive and make entertaining reading: “We collected the material and mucous secretions of the mouth and nose and throat and bronchi from cases of the disease and transferred this to our volunteers. We always obtained this material in the same way. The patient with fever, in bed, had a large, shallow, traylike arrangement before him or her, and we washed out one nostril with some sterile salt solutions, using perhaps 5 c.c., which is allowed to run into the tray; and that nostril is blown vigorously into the tray. This is repeated with the other nostril. The patient then gargles with some of the solution.

Next we obtain some bronchial mucus through coughing, and then we swab the mucous surface of each nares and also the mucous surface of the throat… Each one of the volunteers…received 6 c.c. of the mixed stuff that I have described. They received it into each nostril; received it in the throat, and on the eye; and when you think that 6 c.c. in all was used, you will understand that some of it was swallowed. NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK.”

In a further experiment with new volunteers and donors, the salt solution was eliminated, and with cotton swabs, the material was transferred directly from nose to nose and from throat to throat, using donors in the first, second, or third day of the disease. “None of these volunteers who received the material thus directly transferred from cases took sick in any way…All of the volunteers received at least two, and some of them three ‘shots’ as they expressed it.”

In a further experiment 20 c.c. of blood from each of five sick donors were mixed and injected into each volunteer. “NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.”

“Then we collected a lot of mucous material from the upper respiratory tract, and filtered it through Mandler filters. This filtrate was injected into ten volunteers, each one receiving 3.5 c.c. subcutaneously, and NONE OF THESE TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.”

Then a further attempt was made to transfer the disease “in the natural way,” using fresh volunteers and donors: “The volunteer was led up to the bedside of the patient; he was introduced. He sat down alongside the bed of the patients. They shook hands, and by instructions, he got as close as he conveniently could, and they talked for five minutes. At the end of the five minutes, the patient breathed out as hard as he could, while the volunteer, muzzle to muzzle (in accordance with his instructions, about 2 inches between the two), received this expired breath, and at the same time was breathing in as the patient breathed out… After they had done this for five times, the patient coughed directly into the face of the volunteer, face to face, five different times… [Then] he moved to the next patient whom we had selected, and repeated this, and so on, until this volunteer had had that sort of contact with ten different cases of influenza, in different stages of the disease, mostly fresh cases, none of them more than three days old… NONE OF THEM TOOK SICK IN ANY WAY.”

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease, and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps,” concluded Dr. Milton Rosenau, “if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” 27

Earlier attempts to demonstrate contagion in horses had met with the same resounding failure. Healthy horses were kept in close contact with sick ones during all stages of the disease. Nose bags were kept on horses that had nasal discharges and high temperatures. Those nose bags were used to contain food for other horses which, however, stubbornly remained healthy.

As a result of these and other attempts, Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Watkins-Pitchford of the British Army Veterinary Corps wrote in July 1917 that he could find no evidence that influenza was ever spread directly from one horse to another.

It should be self-evident that wearing a mask restricts the free-flow of CO2 being exhaled (particularly if the mask is of higher quality, e.g. an N95 mask), which in turn reduces the amount of O2 being breathed in. Do that for several hours a day, several days a week and you have a guaranteed recipe for actually making people sick, by thoughtlessly depriving their bodies of the O2 they need.

So we're being advised by the medical “experts” that to curb the spread of a virus, which in truth isn't what we've been told it is, and cannot be spread in the manner we've been told it can, we should be using methods that have been proven to be completely ineffectual. And we've known this for over 100 years.

Sadly, because the medical industry is, in fact, a VERY profitable business, this inconvenient truth has been supressed, so the chemical, pharmaceutical, medical equipment and military industrial complex can continue to make trillions upon trillions. We were warned about this too.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

How can anyone in their right-mind believe that our all-powerful, all-knowing, loving and merciful Creator – Who is The Best Planner – designed an environment with submicroscopic predators foreign to the body that not only injure and kill both animals and humans indiscriminately, but also require the formulation and use of toxic substances to defend against them? And how would this purportedly random process square with the accepted Biblical fact that sin (spiritual uncleanliness before God) causes sickness and dis-ease?

Has anyone actually ever seen any of these submicroscopic predators? No. We have composite, CGI formed from selected SEMs and TEMs (scanning electron microscopes and transmission electron microscopes) images of tissue samples that have been soaked in poisons and then smashed into a single, cellular layer before being irradiated, which are ASSUMED (“thought”) to be of "viruses". These images are neither reproducible nor proof of that what's being viewed is actually a virus that has invaded and infected the body; nor has the entry of any of these alleged viruses into a cell ever been observed.

A brief summary of the Dr. Stefan Lanka trial, where the court ruled that the six published medical papers on the alleged measles virus did NOT meet the minimum requirements to legally prove its existence:

A few sources offering an in-depth look into whether what is being called HIV actually causes "AIDS":

HIV=AIDS? Fact or Fraud?

HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

Deadly Deception Lecture – Dr. Robert Willner

Deadly Deception Lecture - Dr. Robert E. Willner MD, PHD Mar 31, 2020

http://whale.to/c/willner_deadly_deception.html

If it's understood that EVERYTHING that happens on this planet has been very carefully planned and is for a reason: to help us learn to differentiate between what is clean/good/truth and what is unclean/evil/lies so that Satan can no longer con us into believing his upside down and backwards version of things, does it really make any sense that allopathic medicine is the one and only exception to this rule (Rev. 12:9)?

Wouldn't it make much more sense to consider the design of the macroscopic planetary waste management system that we can see, to gain some insight into the submicroscopic, cellular waste management system that we cannot see?

In nature, certain creatures have been specifically designed to take out the trash. On land they process the dead and decaying matter, and in the waterways they vacuum the river bottoms and ocean floor to do the same. These creatures actually help regenerate the dead matter into the living in a never-ending (eternal) cycle (the circle of life), creating the nutrient-rich earth needed for healthy plant-life, trees and produce, while purifying the water ways to provide and maintain the essential components of a healthy environment. Healthy animals, including humans, require a clean, healthy environment for their continued survival.

Of course these creatures, which are designed to be the garbage collectors, and NOT to be eaten, are referred to as being UNCLEAN to humans; i.e. not fit for human consumption (Lev. 11, Deut. 14).

So what has spiritual uncleanliness/disobedience to Father, aka sin (Satan with-IN) produced? An environment filled with toxic filth, which not only poisons our bodies, but more importantly our minds. Which is why we need to learn to “take out the trash” or, even better, learn not to keep filling our minds with trash (garbage in, garbage out).

We know we're poisoning the earth with toxic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc., all of which are designed to kill things we don't really understand. We then poison the food and water with chemicals, and the air and skies too, so we can rain down toxic chemicals on everything. And that's before mentioning the radio (RF), radar and microwave radiation, or the fallout from all of the nuclear bombs that have been exploded.

Poisoning anyone or anything is a sin. Knowingly doing it for profit only makes it worse. Radiation in a known carcinogen. Drugs are known to be poisonous. Constant exposure to these toxins can and does sometimes exceed the capability of the body's natural immune system to cleanse itself, which causes prolonged sickness or even death. Particularly when those toxins are directly absorbed into the bloodstream or injected into living tissue. So it is exactly as we've been warned; our sins are making us sicker and sicker, and are killing us, both physically and spiritually, by separating us from Father and His Cleanliness, Righteousness, Purity and Perfection.

Knowing two of the most important goals of life here on Earth are: 1) learning to be unselfish; and 2) learning to work together and share what we've been given (love one another) -- which would eliminate crime and the poverty that causes it (Deut. 15:4) -- does it really make any sense that Father would want us to lock ourselves inside our homes and think only of ourselves?

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Blatantly false or misleading propaganda right now, about this manufactured crisis, is fueling unprecedented levels of irrational fear. People are literally terrified of each other, which can be seen in the stores and other public settings in people's eyes. Can they repeat the word “pandemic” any more often in the government mouthpiece mainstream media?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=209772

“Social distancing saves lives”? “Masks save lives”?

Can lies ever really save lives?

Differentiating between the clean (what is good, holy and truthful) and the unclean (what is filthy, unholy and deceitful) is a recurring theme throughout Scripture. If it's from Father, it's holy, just, clean and good. If it's from this world, then it's likely unholy, unjust, unclean and evil, based on who's running it (John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11, Rev. 12:9).

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good (Truth) and evil (lies), thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (in confusion).

It's understood this is a lot of information to process, particularly for those in the medical field.

But deep down people know that vaccines don't work, despite what they tell us, as we've watched one “miracle” drug after another suffer the same legal fate once they injure, cripple and/or kill enough people. As thick as the manuals on drug interactions are it should be self-evident the entire charade is self-defeating.

If the medical establishment (medical mafia really) got all of that wrong, then why would anyone think they got a bunch of other, even more complicated stuff right? Particularly if the one (drugs) depends upon the other (the reason for the drugs – to fight “germs”). The work is always going to look impressive, just like the courtrooms look impressive to someone who doesn't know they're meting out injustice everyday for the very same reasons: money and control.

J For Justice

This is no reflection on anyone who has chosen to be a nurse for their career. There are many doctors and nurses who, after years of practice, have come to the conclusion allopathic medicine is all wrong, and have switched to naturopathic/homeopathic remedies instead. Or become whistleblowers and/or advocates against the medical mafia. Many have even had the guts to go forward knowing they will be ostracized for doing it, because they cannot live with the lies and the blood on our hands any longer.

The educational system has likewise been commandeered to ensure we all learn just enough to be able to do our jobs, but not enough to question why we're doing those jobs or who they serve. That's how we got to this point. While it's important to understand how we got here (believing that the lies are truth and that the truth is a lie - Isa. 5:20-21), what is of immediate relevance is what we do now, knowing we've been duped. As Mark Twain said: “it's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled”.

6 Likes

This is such good information. I hope people take the time this weekend to study your logic - and apply it as they deal with others. Our bodies were made by the Creator of the Universe; and He created these amazing self-repairing models. Thank you for all of this. I do encourage everyone to really think about what @A_Freeman is disclosing. He is here to help and is a faithful student of The Master.

6 Likes

Understood and agreed @NancyDrewberry. The difficulty is very few have any love for the truth (2 Thess. 2:3-12).

5 Likes

False witness (Lying is a sin) - but that's exactly what T.H.E.Y. are doing. And they lie about poisoning bodies, waters, land, and air.

They are sick and deranged. And it's hard not to be hard on them for their deranged plans. T.H.E.Y. don't even allow proper debate because they know they are lying scumbags. Was that a little hard?

If we lived under proper theocracy with Christ as the recognized King, so many things could be righted very quickly - like wealth distribution, organic foods, PROPER STUDY OF THE LAW.

5 Likes

It all begins with the poisoning of the mind, that began in the Garden of Eden and has only worsened over the past 6000 years.

How could allowing all of this garbage into the mind do otherwise? And why should it be surprising to see such catastrophic results? Garbage in, garbage out.

The insanity of people being conned into poisoning and destroying their own minds/souls, their own bodies, and their own life-support system, all begins with a thought (Rev. 9:11); and it doesn’t end without consequences (Rev. 18:11).

The power of positive thinking and self-sacrifice is redemptive beyond words, and could rid this world of ALL of its plagues.

If only we would put those thoughts into action, as we’ve been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit for thousands of years.

7 Likes

The next time one of you believes you’ve been “infected” by another individual who may have coughed or sneezed near you, please THINK about WHY you believe that.

The reason people believe in “germs” and “viruses” – even though no so-called virus has ever been isolated, much less observed infecting a healthy cell – is because that’s what we’ve been PROGRAMMED to believe based upon ASSUMPTIONS and incessant propaganda through manipulated medical textbooks, television and film. All of which support and help maintain a trillion dollar a year industry that would otherwise collapse under the weight of its own LIES.

There is another, much more logical explanation for why two or more people gathered together in a common area may all get sick at the same time: poisoning.

Genesis 3:3-5
3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it (the tree of the knowledge of evil - the devil), lest ye die.
3:4 And the serpent (devil - liar) said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods*, knowing good and evil.

*pretending to have the power to heal which, like everything the serpent said to the woman, is a venomous (poisonous) LIE

We can be and are being poisoned by chemicals in (and genetic manipulation of) the food, in the water and in the air, the latter of which also includes poisoning by EMF and microwave radiation. We can be poisoned slowly, over time, with toxins building up in the body until they reach the point the body needs to use means other than exhaling and sweating to expel them. Or we can be poisoned rapidly. And it’s not just our physical bodies that can be poisoned; our minds/spirits can and have been poisoned by the endless satanic assault on morality and common-sense that has been going on for thousands of years.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let NO MAN deceive you by ANY means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of The Destroyer (Lucifer - Satan);
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in The Temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father*).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of The Way (Deut. 11:26-28, Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6).
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming (Matt. 24:27):
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

*see the explanation in a previous post about Simon (Pater) the Sorcerer/Magician, from Acts 8:9-24

There are two fundamental pillars that lead to good health (both spiritual and physical): NUTRITION AND SANITATION. On the subject of nutrition:-

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am THE BREAD OF LIFE: he that cometh to me shall NEVER hunger; and he that believeth me shall NEVER thirst.

Bethlehem, where Jesus was born (on 12 April 7 B.C.), literally means “House of Bread”.

The following Scripture whilst physically true, of course, can also be seen as an allegory (the allegorical interpretation included below in parenthesis):.

Matthew 14:19-20
14:19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves (The Books of Moses), and the two fishes (Two Covenants), and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves (The Torah) to [his] disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
14:20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full (The Remnant of Israel - Rev. 7:4-8).

And similarly, on the subject of sanitation:-

Deuteronomy 23:10-11
23:10 If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:
23:11 But it shall be, when evening cometh on, HE SHALL WASH [HIMSELF] WITH WATER: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp [again].
23:12 Thou shalt have a place also outside the camp, where thou shalt go forth abroad [to do thy toilet]:
23:13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee (thy excrement):
23:14 For the “I AM” thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that He see no unclean thing (which includes litter and pollution) in thee, and turn away from thee.

Does the above passage sound like some sub-microscopic foreign invader that can be transmitted from one to another via their sneezing or coughing? Or does it sound like a sanitation issue?

Garbage in = garbage out, whether it be mind (spiritual) or body (physical). That’s why we’re repeatedly told throughout our Creator’s Law to learn to differentiate the clean (good) from the unclean (evil), and to only take in that which is clean/good. A healthy spirit will always maintain a healthy body.

Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer (Dan. 12:1-4):
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the “sea” and upon the “earth”.
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], AND EAT IT UP; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel’s hand, and ATE IT UP; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the “I AM” (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for details of the curse).

6 Likes

It is hard because it is unjust and their bad behaviour goes unchecked.

4 Likes

Agreed. Sometimes education can be setting an example, not by words, but how one handles themselves. Followers of The Way have a special gift: the Holy Spirit. It is all very individualized.

4 Likes

To some we may sound weird, as prophesied in Isaiah 33:19

“Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a ridiculous (weird sounding) way of talking [The Truth], [that thou (the majority who believe they are human) can] not understand.” – The [Weirding] Way

Personally, I think @A_Freeman sounds very fierce.

6 Likes

1 Peter 3:8 Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one for another, love as brethren, [be] pitiful, [be] courteous:
3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
3:10 For he that will love Life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
3:12 For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and His ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord [is] against them that do evil.
3:13 And who [is] he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
3:17 For [it is] better, if the Will of God be so, that ye suffer for well-doing, than for evil-doing.

6 Likes