Director-General of the WHO Dr. Tedros admits he hasn't even been vaccinated...

@be1, (not directed to you-only relevance )
Thank-you.
Totally agreed, when we get our selves together to carry out our marching orders as True Israel, those who champion God's cause in the world, some will live by the sword and some will die. Let's hope some like the man above and several others will avoid the the death shot and repent of their wrongs, stop working for these evil corporations like WHO, but this doesn't mean they wont be punished for their wrong doings. There are many who have stopped supporting this evil agenda hope for more.

"Is this called judging what happens to someone else? There is only One Judge.

God's Law is set in motion and He is always Just and fair."

Question asked for those who are new to the forum, to hopefully help them understand we are NOT judging others but under the Command of "The Commander in Chief "Who is “***Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net ***Who came back to Earth in a new body with a new name to fulfill His Father's Law. The Master came back to us again, for us, to show us The Way home, out of love for us all... "...HUMILITY and FAITH are the ONLY way... The Way home or face The Fire

Rev. 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden Manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Convicted murders, who have two to three witnesses proving that to be true are to be stoned to death according to Gods Law, in other words take evil out of Israel.
Deut. 5:17 Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Agreed. Thank-You Lord.
Public stoning is God's LAW of Justice for these murderers.

**More on Billy The Kid-Killer Gates and his mad vax dream **

FAUCI EXPOSED: Charlatan, Fraudster, Profiteer