DIED SUDDENLY - Documentary

OK what if they had old tech cameras phones in Kenya ( quite likely ), how could you assume it was recent, or older? And the quality on bitchute is so bad anyway...

I've rephrased it:-

Or if we turn it the other way around; Imagine a [edit: HYPOTETICAL] scenario where we didn't know when the video of the Ruiru church elder was taken and that information, for some reason wasn't available,

How can one know that it was taken in 2024 and not in 2018? And let's say there aren't any tell-tale signs of any sort that would help date the videos.

But we know it was taken in May 2024, so I don't see your point, unless you are trolling? :slightly_smiling_face:

The word that was missing was hypothetical

I had hoped, and believed that you would have understood it without it. My english can't be that bad?

Now that I've provided it, do you understand what I'm asking?

Answering "But we know it was taken in May 2024 or talking about camera phones in Kenya" is either just dumb, or trolling.

Which is it, please?

Hypothetical

1 Like

Well if hypothetically it was in 2018, it is most likely it wouldn't have been the Covid-19 Vaxx then obviously. Unless he had been given some of the early batch produced around 2014 (allegedly). I still don't see where this is leading..

ok

@DG-Truther-Videos

vienna

A GALLERY DEDICATED TO JABBED VICTIMS IN VIENNA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XapsYANw6zh8/

MASS VACCINATION AND "DIED IN SLEEP"

DiedSuddenly

AUSTRALIAN PRODUCTION RUNNER HAS DIED SUDDENLY LEAVING A GRIEVING COMMUNITY BEHIND HIM

https://www.news.com.au/national/australian-production-runner-has-died-suddenly-leaving-a-grieving-community-behind-him/news-story/298b71459ac046f8c46b369dac48c28b

Are you sure that he #diedsuddenly of the Covid vaxx?

Are you sure he didn't?

Read the comments. You appear to be in the minority if you think this death of a 30 year old man was "normal". Though there is nothing wrong with being in the minority per se, I try to be that way from the MSM view of the world...

believe I’ve ever written that.

No.

But I also don’t believe it’s ok to parade all cases of people dying “suddenly” out as proof of anything.

You are jumping to conclusions again and assuming.

I don’t believe that dying suddenly from a heart attack or stroke is normal but I believe such things have happened before Covid too.

As for the statistics on how people are dying now va before, and proper analysis on it — I don’t believe it’s something that easy to quickly get a clear understanding of.

I guess we should keep quiet everytime some young person dies until we are 100% sure after we wait for a Government controlled autopsy. They will get away with murder....

Perhaps this will focus your understanding.

You assume Doctors are telling the truth when they give a cause of death. I don't expect it has crossed your mind that they maybe part of the BigPharma cover up? So how exactly are we going to be 100% certain here?

Thank you. I’ll look into it more thoroughly when I have the time and energy. I’m still out kayak sailing in the archipelago.

Curious how comes she says HIV increased

VAIDS. The Vaccine wipes out one's immune system.

Some random articles I found with a quick Yandex search

Well, she said HIV and not VAIDS or AIDS,’ which to me is curious