Did 4 British Airways Pilots Die After Taking The Jab? – Other Pilot Injuries

Qantas Pilot Speaks Out About Vaccine Mandate at Risk of Losing Job

There is something beautiful about true blue Aussies when they make a courageous stand for the truth. Captain Graham Hood is such a man and man of faith besides.

He has put his whole career on the line to make a stand against compulsory vaccine passports. Mandatory vaccine passports are a pernicious form of medical totalitarianism.

He was sacked, but reached millions -

More on Australia - Australia is a Full Scale Pilot Test For The New World Order

Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/sources-vaxxed-delta-pilot-dies-in-flight-emergency-landing-required/?utm_source=right-rail-latest

EPIDEMIC OF SMALL PLANE CRASHES LINKED TO VACCINE

2 Likes

Trump Appointed Judge Issues TRO Against United Airlines Vaccine Mandate:

https://conservativebrief.com/trump-appointed-judge-52735/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=MAGA

Qantas Pilot Speaks Out About Vaccine Mandate:

“Hundreds of AA workers and allies protested outside the company’s Fort Worth, Texas headquarters on Thursday,” Newsweek reported. “The protesters told The Dallas Morning News that they are skeptical of the vaccines’ effectiveness and their unreported side effects.”

According to the online publication Paddle Your Own Kanoo, “the protestors were a mix of employees from across the airline including pilots, gate agents and ramp workers. Some wore their uniforms, while their numbers were swelled by friends and family who supported their right to reject the vaccine.”

Treason! Vaccines are Injuring US Pilots

(All pilots rellly!)

An Army flight surgeon is recommending that the Pentagon grounds all pilots who took the COVID shot due to their risk of cardiac episodes during flight and other documented adverse reactions.

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long described how she had to ground three pilots for COVID vaccine injuries.

I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning I had to ground 3 out of 3 pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were cancelled, my charts were pulled from review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore, just healthy pilots there for their flight physical,"

"Correlation by itself does not equal causation, however, significant causal patterns do exist that raise correlation into a probable cause; and the burden to prove otherwise falls on the authorities such as the CDC, FDA, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. I find the illnesses, injuries and fatalities observed to be the proximate and causal effect of the Covid 19 vaccinations."

Long then urged Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to ground all pilots who received the COVID injection.

"I must and will therefore ground all active flight personnel who received the vaccinations until such time as the causation of these serious systemic health risks can be more fully and adequately assessed," Long added.

Absolutely Mind Blowing: “in One Morning I Had To Ground 3 Out Of 3 Pilots Due To Syringe-injuries”

[Think about this before you decide to fly anywhere.]

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade, Ft. Rucker, Alabama, U.S. Army (1 minute).

LTC. Theresa Long is an M. D. (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School in 2008). She was a Field Surgeon for 10 years and then completed a residency in Aerospace and Occupational Medicine at the U. S. Army School of Aviation Medicine (Ft. Rucker). She trained in the Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Causalities at Ft. Detrick and USAM11RD. She is also board-certified in flight Aerospace Medicine and board eligible in Occupational Medicine.

Theresa Long is an M. D -

Her testimony made Henry Makow - Treason! Vaccines are Injuring US Pilots

If ever we needed proof that the covid vaccines are a covert attack by an enemy power, Lieut Col. Theresa Long MD (above) provides it. She was relieved of active duty after reporting adverse reactions that knocked three pilots out of service. The mandatory vaccine is destroying the USA.

This enemy power is within. The Masonic Jewish (globalist) conspiracy has subverted the US Military, as it has virtually all social institutions. The goal of this communist (Satanist) conspiracy is the destruction of the USA. Kay Griggs exposed the subversion of the US military about 20 years ago.

Continued at link.

2 Likes

Pilot Deaths Up 1700% after Vax Mandates

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=246857

Hal Turner

The deaths of airline pilots skyrocketed seventeen-hundred percent (1700%) during the first nine months of 2021.

Within the industry, other pilots are saying the deaths are due to the COVID-19 vaccines causing blood clots, leading to strokes and heart attacks.

Pilots were coerced into taking the COVID-19 shots under threat of losing their jobs.

Pilot Deaths:

2019: 1

2020: 6

2021: 109 (through September)

Industry trade publications are covering the news . . .

2 Likes

Airline Pilot Deaths Disclosed In Flight Magazine. Staggering Death Numbers!

1 Like

Pilot speaks out about his Covid jab injury, says other pilots forced to shut up and fly with chest and head pains following the injection.

1 Like

VAXXED PILOT GOES INTO CARDIAC ARREST IN COCKPIT

FREEDOM FLYERS EXPOSE MASSIVE AIRLINE COVER-UP

1 Like

Pilot Bob Snow was told "No Jab, no job."

"I will probably never fly again"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-04-24-vaccinated-pilots-would-fail-health-screenings.html

(Natural News) Joshua Yoder, an airline pilot and co-founder of the U.S. Freedom Flyers said during an interview Wednesday that a cardiologist told him that if the airlines were conducting certain health screenings, 30 percent of the pilots currently flying would probably be disqualified due to vaccine-induced heart conditions.

(Article by Debra Heine republished from AMGreatness.com)

Yoder told tech millionaire and Vaccine Safety Research Foundation founder Steve Kirsch that his group has received hundreds of reports about pilots flying planes while suffering from adverse side effects from the COVID vaccines.

The most prominent health issues being reported, the pilot noted, include chest pains, myocarditis, and pericarditis. Yoder said that three vaccinated pilot called him yesterday and said that they’re “currently flying with chest pains,” and another one said he is being treated by a cardiologist. He noted that the pilots want to remain anonymous because they don’t want to lose their jobs.

Yoder said the U.S. Freedom Flyers would like to find a solution for these pilots, and work with doctors, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), airlines, and unions to come up with a protocol so they have “some kind of immunity” that would allow the pilots to talk openly about what is happening to them.

The USFF formed last fall to help employees in the transportation industry oppose the federal laws surrounding vaccinations.

“I’m afraid if we keep going down this path, at some point it’s going to end in catastrophe,” he said.

Brighteon.TV

“If passengers actually knew what was going on at the airlines and the FAA, they would be livid, and everyone would be jumping on a class action suit against all of them,” he said.

Yoder said that world renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough told him that if the pilots were regularly tested, a significant number of them would probably have to be grounded.

“He [McCullough] said that if every vaccinated pilot were to be screened, there would be somewhere around a 30 percent loss in manpower,” Yoder told Kirsch.

McCullough, along with Idaho pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole, Robert Kennedy Jr, Lt. Col Teresa Long M.D., Lt. Col. Peter Chambers D.O. and other experts signed letter to the Federal Aviation Administration and the major airlines on Dec. 15, 2021, urging them to flag all vaccinated pilots, and administer EKGs, D-dimer tests, troponin tests, and cardiac MRIs to assess their health.

The doctors warned that adverse events from vaccination could cause “a pilot (to lose) control of his aircraft” and lead to “untold devastation.”

As American Greatness reported on Wednesday, an American Airlines pilot recently suffered a cardiac arrest six minutes after landing his airbus at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport.

Captain Robert Snow nearly died when his heart stopped on April 9, according to Yoder. “They had to shock him three times with the AED [automated external defibrillator] to bring him back,” he said.

Yoder noted that Snow was taken to Baylor, Scott and White Health Center, which is only ten minutes from both American Airlines, and the union (the Allied Pilots Association), yet no one from the airline or union called Snow while he was in the hospital, or stopped by to visit him. The only thing the airline did was fly his family to the hospital to meet with him.

Snow called the U.S. Freedom Fliers for help, and the group assembled a “world-class” team of doctors and lawyers to assist him. Snow is now recuperating at home, Yoder said.

Yoder acknowledged that it is pretty clear that Snow’s cardiac arrest was caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, but the pilot has been undergoing a series of tests to confirm it.

Yoder told Kirsch that the airline industry does not seem to want to deal with the potentially dangerous incident.

“American Airlines is trying to create as much distance between themselves and this incident as humanely possible,” he said. “So is the FAA, and so are the unions. We can’t even get a response.”

Yoder said that Snow would be speaking out soon, and when he does “you’re going to hear some very interesting details that are going to be very damning for American Airlines, the Allied Pilots Association, the FAA, and everyone else involved.”

Yoder also mentioned two other pilots who have bravely come forward to talk about their vaccine injuries.

Pilot Greg Pierson has spoken out against the COVID vaccines ever since he suffered a stroke after getting the jab under duress, last year. Pierson said during an interview last December that if he had had his stroke while piloting a plane, he could have caused a crash.

WATCH AND SHARE Brave Pilot Greg Pearson Speaks Out About The Dangers Of The #Vaccine #ClotShot #Booster #vaccineinjury #VaccineSideEffects #VaccineAdverseEffects #VaccineAdverseReaction pic.twitter.com/MficeyMOu0

— information Chaser? (@tsubject) December 31, 2021

Cody Flint was an agricultural pilot up until he was vaccinated in February of 2021. A couple of days after his jab, he suffered a mid-flight blackout, landing safely only “by the grace of God,” he says.

Flint was diagnosed with a neurological disorder that caused him to have severe headaches and vertigo.

Since then, his career has collapsed, he’s had multiple surgeries and countless doctor visits. And so far, nobody responsible for vaccine development or roll out has been willing to talk to him, or others like him.

Exclusive: Pilots Injured by COVID Vaccines Speak Out: ‘I Will Probably Never Fly Again’

Several pilots injuries by the COVID vaccines speak out against a culture of fear and intimidation over the vaccine mandates costing many their jobs, and even their lives .

The Defender recently reported on a series of reports that have been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, involving pilots who sustained severe injuries and side effects following the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The FAA has created a powder keg and lit the fuse,” Flint,
an agricultural pilot who, gave testimony to Congress and spoke of, "Pilots experiencing blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, dizziness and confusion at rates never seen before. Pilots are losing their careers and having to call in sick or go on medical leave from medical issues developing almost immediately after vaccination.”

Flint got his first (and only) dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on Feb. 1, 2021. He told The Defender:

“Within 30 minutes, I developed a severe burning headache at the base of my skull and blurred vision. After a few hours, the pain was constant, but didn’t seem to be getting worse. I thought the pain would go away, eventually. It did not.”

Two days later began his seasonal job as an agricultural pilot, which typically runs from February to October of each year, Flint said.

“Approximately one hour into my flight, I felt my condition starting to rapidly decline and I was developing severe tunnel vision. I pulled my airplane up to turn around to head home and immediately felt an extreme burst of pressure in my skull and ears.”

Flint initially considered landing on a nearby highway, unsure he’d make it back to the airstrip, but chose not to so as not to put the public in danger.

“The last thing I remember is seeing our airstrip from a few miles out and praying I would make it.

“Later, my coworkers told me I landed and immediately stopped my plane. They described me as being unresponsive, shaking and slumped over in my seat … I do not remember landing or being pulled from the plane.”

Flint said various doctors, including his longtime hometown doctor, refused to consider that his recent COVID-19 vaccination caused his symptoms. Instead, he was prescribed Meclizine for vertigo and Xanax for panic attacks.

Seeking a second opinion, he was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistulas (a lesion in the inner ear), and highly elevated intracranial pressure due to swelling in his brainstem.

"My intracranial pressure had risen so high that it caused both of my inner ears to ‘blow out.’” Doctors told him this is usually caused by major head trauma."

" Obviously, I did not have head trauma,” said Flint. “What I did have, though, was an unapproved and experimental ‘vaccine’ just two days prior to suffering this bodily damage.”

"My doctors [at the Ear & Balance Institute] clearly stated my health issues were a direct result of a severe adverse reaction to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine."

Flint says he cannot receive renewed medical certification from the FAA due to the injuries he sustained, the physical condition he is currently in and “the fact that I will be on the FAA-unapproved medicine Diamox for the foreseeable future, it is highly unlikely that I’ll ever be able to fly again."

“On most days, I am too dizzy to even safely drive a vehicle.”

“Why did the FAA abandon its own rules by encouraging pilots to take a brand-new experimental drug?” Flint asked. “This action by the FAA was totally unprecedented and extremely dangerous.”

Flint stated, the FAA violated its own regulations.

Under the Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners: Pharmaceuticals (Therapeutic Medications) Do Not Issue – Do Not Fly, the FAA has a long-standing rule that states:

“FAA requires at least one year of post-marketing experience with a new drug before consideration for aeromedical certification purposes. This observation allows time for uncommon, but aeromedically significant, adverse reactions to manifest themselves.”

Flint said, “it is now widely reported that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can cause blood clots,” adding that several peer-reviewed studies going back more than a decade “show pilots are approximately 60% more likely to experience blood clots due to the ‘nature of the job.’”

Supporting this assertion, on May 5, the FDA announced that it would restrict who could receive doses of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, due to the risk of blood clots.

This is just one of the many pilots speaking out and seeking retribution for their losses and crimes against humanity.

Pilots who spoke to The Defender described a culture of intimidation that has led to many of their colleagues fearing professional or personal consequences if they speak publicly about injuries following COVID-19 vaccination.

According to Yoder, “Many pilots and other airline employees capitulated to the tactics of threats, harassment and intimidation perpetrated by the very companies they serve.”

Yoder described airlines, as well as aviation industry unions, as “state actors” illegally “working in lockstep with the U.S. government” to “enforce unconstitutional mandates via a culture of fear.”

Legal actions to follow against the FAA, federal agencies, airlines

The USFF, according to Yoder, is currently pursuing several legal actions related to the vaccine injuries that pilots and air staff are increasingly reporting.

“We are filing massive, individual plaintiff lawsuits against the FAA, DOT [U.S. Department of Transportation] and commercial airlines to hold them accountable for the criminal and civil atrocities they’ve committed against our members.

"The FAA has failed at its duties in the most spectacular fashion, causing pilots to lose their lives, livelihoods and careers.

“The federal government, including the FAA, has not helped one single person injured by the COVID-19 vaccine."

Are passengers at risk from pilot vaccine mandates?

Flint stated, “It is only a matter of time before a pilot has a medically significant event from an adverse reaction to this [COVID-19] vaccine and crashes an airliner, killing a few hundred American citizens in the process.”

1 Like

GAA Coalition Open Letter: Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury

Signed by representatives from Canada, UK, USA, Australia, France, Netherlands, Switzerland and International aviation, medical, scientific and ethics bodies, the Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition published an open letter yesterday:

“Thousands of [ ] pilots were coerced into vaccination to provide for their families. … [this] set the stage for what we are now witnessing: a landscape which should greatly concern airlines and the travelling public. The undersigned pilot advocacy groups, scientists and doctors are hearing daily from vaccine-injured airline pilots. These harms include cardiovascular issues, blood clots, neurological and auditory issues, to name just a few.

“Many of our pilots have lost medical certification to fly and may not recover the same. Others are continuing to pilot aircraft while carrying symptoms that should be declared and investigated, creating a human factors hazard of unprecedented breadth.

“The very foundation of our just safety culture – non-punitive reporting – no longer exists. Pilots have suffered and are suffering medical issues that at least correlate to receiving COVID-19 vaccinations. Their spectrum of symptoms is broad, ranging up to death.

“Pilots who report their injury face possible loss of licensing, income, and career while receiving little to no support from their unions, and a prosecutorial invective from employing airlines. Many of these airlines believe they indemnified themselves from liability, claiming this in the very same documents that forced “no jab, no job” mandates on their employees.

“The crisis in pilot health must be publicly addressed by airlines and representing unions to restore flight safety to what we once knew. The undersigned alliance of aviation and medical professionals represent thousands of pilots at over 30 global airlines, along with over 17,000 physicians and medical scientists, worldwide.”

Below is the full letter. You can subscribe to Global Aviation Advocacy (“GAA”) Coalition on Substack HERE.

Global Coalition Statement on Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury

Once airlines mandated vaccination, many pilots steadfastly refused based on risk and were subsequently put on unpaid leave or outright terminated. Principled professionals were forced out of aviation and the industry lost hundreds of thousands of hours of experience. Now, the global airline industry is heading into a dire staffing crisis. Thousands of other pilots were coerced into vaccination to provide for their families. This has taken a toll on their mental health.

As sobering as all of this is, it merely set the stage for what we are now witnessing: a landscape which should greatly concern airlines and the travelling public. The undersigned pilot advocacy groups, scientists and doctors are hearing daily from vaccine-injured airline pilots. These harms include cardiovascular issues, blood clots, neurological and auditory issues, to name just a few.

Top Airline Pilot Suffers Cardiac Arrest Between Flights Post Mandatory COVID Vaccination

Is it safe to fly anymore?

Robert Snow, a pilot for American Airlines, one of the top 3 largest airlines in the country, has 31 years of commercial airline experience and additionally seven years of experience as a U.S. Air Force pilot.

Snow says that he might not be able to fly again after he suffered a cardiac arrest only 6 or 7 minutes after landing a plane he piloted from Denver to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW).

He still had two more flights scheduled on April 9.

He believes that his cardiac arrest is connected to the Johnson and Johnson COVID vaccine he was forced to take in order to keep his job on Nov. 4, 2021, even though he already had natural immunity from previously contracting the virus.

Dr. Peter McCullough, a world-renowned cardiologist, told Newsmax that Snow’s case fits a “pattern.”

“There is no other explanation,” McCullough said about Snow’s case since Snow has no coronary disease.

“The MRI pattern is consistent,” the doctor said. “Indeed, it may have been vaccine-induced myocarditis with a late manifestation of cardiac death.”

In addition, he told The Epoch Times that he has received “several phone calls and communications from friends in the industry that do think that they might have had issues with a vaccine.”

Continued at the link.

6 Likes

Dutch Pilots Association Wins Court Case Against Injection Mandates for New Pilots

(Lets hope other countries follow the lead here)

On 19 May, the Dutch Airline Pilots Association (“VNV”) filed a case in the Amsterdam Court of Appeal against Covid “vaccine” mandates introduced by KLM for new pilots. Yesterday, the judge ruled in favour of VNV. KLM can no longer ask new pilots about their Covid vaccination status or reject their application for employment based on their vaccination status. KLM risks a fine of EUR 100,000 per violation.

In his ruling, Judge Pennink noted that KLM directly asks whether a candidate pilot has been vaccinated or wants to be vaccinated on the job application and KLM immediately terminates the application if the answer is not
forthcoming or is negative. As a consequence, KLM may put candidates under pressure to get vaccinated as without vaccination there is no job at KLM. “It is considered that requesting and demanding a vaccination against corona constitutes an unjustified infringement of the fundamental rights of the candidate pilots, in particular, it infringes the privacy of Article 8 ECHR,” the judge said:
“By requesting vaccination against corona, KLM is infringing the privacy (Article 8 ECHR) of the candidate pilots. After all, the decision whether or not to have yourself vaccinated is something that belongs pre-eminently to this private sphere. Requiring the candidate pilot to be vaccinated and to give a positive answer to that question about vaccination status, therefore, violates this. KLM thus leaves no choice to candidate pilots who want to join KLM.”

“The importance of KLM to finalise its planning with due observance of the collective labour agreement and to organise its business operations as well as possible is also present but does not weigh as heavily as the rights of the candidate pilots. This is all the more true now that VNV has argued that there are alternatives that the candidate pilots. This is all the more true now that VNV has argued that there are alternatives that the candidate pilots and many of the pilots already working at KLM want to participate in, such as conducting (per) tests, which can also achieve the goal of effective planning. become.”

(Dutch Pilots Association Wins Court Case Against KLM’s Covid Injection Mandates for New Pilots – The Expose)