Denis G. Rancourt PhD April 2020 - Masks Don't Work - A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy - NOTICE OF PERSONAL LIABILITY TO HEALTH MINISTER ROBIN SWAN AND CHIEF SCIENTIFIC ADVISER PROFESSOR IAN YOUNG and to Prime Minister!

PDF - Denis G. Rancourt PhD April 2020 Masks Don't Work A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy_.pdf|attachment (392.6 KB)

From David, to all the Critical Thinkers from the United Kingdom and beyond,

Date: Sunday 30th August 2020:

Subject: MASKS DO NOT WORK AND ARE HARMFUL TO OUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH:

Review of Scientific literature by Denis Rancourt: From Ottawa Canada in April 2020 in the above PDF.

This is corroborated by other scientific research and review of medical journals by Russell Blaylock and Andrew Kaufman.

Please read the PDF with links to all published scientific journals to substantiate what Denis Rancourt is saying.

THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT WHAT GOVERNMENT IS SAYING ON WEARING OF MASKS!

This IS A MASSIVE SOCIAL ENGINEERING EXPERIMENT AND PROPAGANDA to see who is complying and who is not and also a major classic method of DIVIDE AND CONQUER:

Get the people to turn on each other and attack each other:

Why are you not wearing mask?

Because I value my health and mental wellbeing and I do not want to scare the shit out of kids and I don't want adults to hide there faces were I can't have a conversation and gauge the full range of their emotional experience.

Please pass this article and email far and wide.

Also need to serve NOTICE OF LIABILITY ON all relevant public officials on this issue.

God Bless,

David.

2 Likes

He also states:
"These “COVID peak” characteristics, and a review of the epidemiological history, and of relevant knowledge about viral respiratory diseases, lead me to postulate that the “COVID peak” results from an accelerated mass homicide of immune-vulnerable individuals, and individuals made more immune-vulnerable, by government and institutional actions, rather than being an epidemiological signature of a novel virus, irrespective of the degree to which thevirus is novel from the perspective of viral speciation.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341832637_All-cause_mortality_during_COVID-19_No_plague_and_a_likely_signature_of_mass_homicide_by_government_response

1 Like

A CREDIBLE ESTIMATE OF 17 MILLION DEATHS FROM COVID VAX

RancourtData

Speaker: Denis Rancourt 18 Nov 2023 at the Bucharest Parliament building in Romania.