Death Tsunami

Virgin Australia Pilot Suffers ‘Heart Attack’ 30 Minutes After Takeoff, Prompting Emergency Landing

A Virgin Australia flight from Adelaide to Perth was forced to make an emergency landing after the First Officer reportedly suffered a heart attack just 30 minutes after departure.

The incident occurred on 3rd March and resulted in the Airbus A320 being forced to return to Adelaide, where emergency responders were waiting to transport the sick pilot to the hospital.

Very few details about the incident have so far been made public by Australia’s aviation accident investigation bureau, but the AVHerald reports that the First Officer became incapacitated after suffering a heart attack.

The Captain of the flight declared an emergency and successfully landed the aircraft around 70 minutes later.

Australian aviation regulators require pilots to undergo a yearly medical examination, although an ECG is only required for the initial medical and then at ages 25, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40.

After the age of 40, an ECG is required annually. The medical process also includes a calculation of cardiovascular risk.

Although rare, midflight heart attacks are not unheard of.

Last November, the Captain of an American Eagle flight died from a suspected heart attack shortly after takeoff from Chicago O’Hare, while the Captain of a Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight became incapacitated and later died last August during a flight from Muscat to Dhaka.

Mainstream media pushing for one pilot in cockpit…

I have not seen any mainstream media reporting of this frightening incident. However, I have seen many articles from the media pushing for one pilot in the cockpit instead of two.

Why airplanes might soon have just one pilot (CNN) (click here)

Airlines want you to get comfortable with flying without a co-pilot. Pilots—and fliers—are not convinced (Fortune) (click here)

Airlines are lobbying for a change to federal regulations that could put one pilot in the cockpit (CBS News) (click here)

Airlines Move To Have One Pilot, Not Two, In Cost-Cutting Solution (Forbes) (click here)

“In a move to save costs and ease staff shortages, many countries are asking the UN body that controls global aviation safety rules, to move to a one-pilot model in commercial flights, instead of two.”

My Take…

As I’ve written before, I fear that we are getting closer and closer to a major airline crash due to pilot and or co-pilot incapacitation, as a result of COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

In the meantime, the mainstream media are aggressively pushing the concept of only one fully COVID-19 vaccinated pilot in the cockpit. Almost as if they want a major airline crash to take place. Would such an incident bring about a crackdown on flying in general? To fight climate change? And for our safety, of course?

I am currently working on a substack about small plane crashes and helicopter crashes in the past year where there was no obvious evidence of mechanical problems. As you can imagine, there are many of them.

2nd Such Incident This Month! Veteran British Airways Pilot Dies Of Heart Attack Just Before He Was To Fly Packed Airbus A321 From Cairo To London

Earlier this week, I reported on several pilots and flight attendants, who presumably took the experimental COVID shots, who died suddenly. I followed it up by discussing it on The Sons of Liberty Radio. now, a veteran British Airways pilot collapsed and died just shortly before flying a packed Airbus A321 from Cairo to London.

The Sun has the story.

A BRITISH Airways pilot collapsed and died shortly before he was due to captain a packed jet.

He had been preparing to fly from Cairo in Egypt to Heathrow Airport, but had a heart attack in the crew’s hotel.

The pilot managed to get from his room to the foyer, where colleagues performed CPR on him.

A source told The Sun: “It has rocked BA. It doesn’t bear imagining if he had suffered a heart attack at 30,000ft.”

Airline bosses delayed the scheduled flight the captain was set to fly back to Heathrow airport last week.

Passengers were oblivious to the reason behind their wait.

The body of the pilot, who had suffered from ill health in recent months, was brought back to the UK in a Boeing 787.

The wide-body Dreamliner was flown to Egypt especially for the grim task because there was no room for the coffin in the hold of the Airbus A321 jet he had been scheduled to fly.

BA bosses had the task of informing the veteran pilot’s family of his sudden death.

BA said: “Our thoughts are with our colleagues’ friends and family at this very sad time.”

The Mirror adds:

Fellow BA flight crew gave first aid to the man in the foyer of their hotel in Cairo after he had a heart attack in his room. They performed CPR but could not save his life.

Airline bosses had the task of informing the veteran pilot’s family of his sudden death. He is believed to have suffered ill health in recent months.

A wide-body Boeing 787 Dreamliner plane was reportedly flown to Egypt to transport the pilot back to the UK because the Airbus A321 jet used for the flight did not have room in the hold for a coffin.

And no one asks, did he take the shot? This is so obvious that it isn’t even funny. He was already having health issues, and my guess is that they were a result of the shot as well.

Keep in mind that in June 2021, British Airways confirmed that 4 of their pilots who took the shots had died. We followed up on that with nurse and nutritionist Kate Shemirani on The Sons of Liberty Radio.

Dr. William Makis, who has been closely following the deaths of his colleagues in Canada after taking the experimental shots, pointed out that this is the second such incident that has been known this month.

“One can imagine what might have happened if the British Airways pilot had the heart attack during his flight from Egypt to London,” he wrote. “How many close calls is it going to take for the elephant in the room (pilots suffering COVID-19 vaccine cardiac injuries) to finally be addressed?”

“I fear a major airline crash is now only a matter of time,” Dr. Makis concluded.

The second such incident he is referring to we mentioned in our report earlier this week concerning a Virgin Australia First Officer.

PYOK reported:

A Virgin Australia flight from Adelaide to Perth was forced to make an emergency landing after the First Officer was taken ill just 30 minutes after departure.

The incident occurred on 3rd March and resulted in the Airbus A320 being forced to return to Adelaide, where emergency responders were waiting to transport the sick pilot to the hospital.

Very few details about the incident have so far been made public by Australia’s aviation accident investigation bureau, but the airline has denied an initial account reported by the AVHerald that the First Officer became incapacitated after suffering a heart attack.

The First Officer was taken to the hospital for observation but was later reported to be okay. A spokesperson for the airline said passengers were accommodated on the next available flights.

This is not normal, but we did warn about it. Now, the reality is here and it’s only going to get a lot worse.

Phoenix Police Investigate the Deaths of 3 Children in Span of 1 Hour, with a Fourth Child Found Dead in Chandler

Detectives in Phoenix have opened an investigation after three children were found dead in separate incidents within an hour Sunday morning, FOX 10 reported.

According to authorities, a baby in Chandler also died.

On March 19 at the following times and places, children were discovered unresponsive:

• Ocotillo and Gilbert roads, Chandler – 5 a.m.
  • 55th Avenue and McDowell Road – 5:30 a.m.
  • 29th Street and Virginia Avenue – 5:30 a.m.
  • 24th Street and Broadway Road – 6:30 a.m.

https://twitter.com/Storiesofinjury/status/1639110723283349504

The incidents are not linked to drownings, according to the police.

Sgt. Robert Scherer of the Phoenix Police Department said that at this point in the investigation, it does not appear that their deaths were suspicious.

“Ruling foul play out completely wouldn’t be the right thing at this time,” Scherer said. “However I can tell you that neither of these cases have elements that would be suspicious to investigators.”

The office of the medical examiner will determine the cause of death in each case.

AZ Central reported:

The first incident happened just before 5:30 a.m. near Thomas Road and North 32nd Street. Officers and firefighters arrived and tried to treat a child, but the kid did not survive and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Officers responded to a similar call at a residence near McDowell Road and North 51st Avenue just after 5:30 a.m. Officers and firefighters found a “very young” child not breathing. Firefighters treated the toddler and took the child to a hospital. The toddler did not survive and was pronounced dead at a hospital, according to Phoenix police.

A third incident happened at an apartment complex near Broadway and Price roads shortly before 6:30 a.m. There, officers found a child who was also not breathing. Firefighters arrived and treated the child before rushing to a hospital where the child later died, police said.

In Chandler, Det. Eva Zermeo reported that a 5-month-old infant was rushed to the hospital on March 19 at 5 a.m., but sadly the baby did not survive.

“As in any death investigation, we don’t determine the cause of death. Our detectives investigated to see if there was anything criminal that we don’t appear there was at this time. The medical examiner’s office determines the cause of death,” she said.

Safe to Fly? Pilots and Flight Attendants Who Recently had Cardiac Arrests In-Flight and “Died Suddenly”

There has been an increasing number of stories of pilots and flight attendants suffering cardiac arrests and sudden deaths in-flight, and here are some that made it into mainstream media:

DIED SUDDENLY WATCH PARTY - LIVE @9PM EST, Saturday, April 1st

Movie showing at 9 PM ET, and then at 10 PM ET there will be an exclusive Q&A with Stew Peters, Matt Skow, Nicholas Stumphauzer, Dr. Gene Posca, and Edward Szall

Former NHLer dies on the ice at just 38 years old

According to multiple online reports, former Dallas Stars forward Raymond Sawada has passed away from a heart attack at just 38 years old.

Sawada was reportedly playing rec-league hockey just outside of his native Vancouver, BC when he suffered a cardiac episode.

https://twitter.com/IanKennedyCK/status/1645953429569937410

Coroner Finds Healthy 32-Year-Old Doctor Died From Cerebral Blood Clot Caused By COVID Vaccine — Wife Now Suing AstraZeneca

A coroner has determined that a 32-year-old “healthy” British doctor died from a cerebral blood clot caused by a reaction to the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

Dr. Stephen Wright passed away in January 2021 — just ten days after receiving his first dose of the vaccine.

His wife, Charlotte Wright, is trying to get the cause of death changed from “natural causes” on his death certificate. She has also filed a lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company and dozens of people.

5 reasons to believe the global population is already one billion people less than it was in January 2020

The general consensus was that there were 7.84 billion people on Earth in January 2020. The United Nations reported that the global population eclipsed the 8 billion mark in November 2022. As of publishing, Worldometer has the current global population at 8.028 billion.

There have been 40 million births and 20 million deaths, for a net population growth of 20 million thus far in 2023, according to the same source. The only people who believe any of the foregoing also believe that men are really women, and vaccines are safe and effective.

1. Numerous countries reported record excess deaths, record-low births in 2021 and/or 2022

2. There’s no way of knowing exactly what’s happening in China and India

3. The kids die anonymously

4. How many Dominique de Silvas are out there?

5. Polio and famine in Africa

Another billion gone by the end of this year?

TRACK STAR TORI BOWIEDEAD AT 32

Tori Bowie, a track and field athlete who won three Olympic medals for Team USA, is dead.

Tori was found deceased Tuesday in Florida, but the cause of death remains unclear.

Her management team released a statement Wednesday morning confirming the tragic news, saying they're "devastated" over her passing.

Family's horror as 'pleasant and kind' 14-year-old teen suddenly dies

Caoimhín Mallon, from Lurgan, Northern Ireland, died in hospital on Sunday after suddenly falling ill, with heartfelt tributes from his local community.

Raw Footage: Vaccinated School Teacher In Costa Rica Suffers Cardiac Arrest And Dies (2023)

High school teacher in Costa Rica suffers a sudden cardiac arrest whilst in class and ends up passing away.

This is the type of stuff the media won’t show you.

Costa Rica’s healthcare workers & school teachers were required to take two doses of the poison.

763 CELEBRITIES DEAD AFTER COVID VACCINES

British student, 19, collapses in shower and dies suddenly while on holiday in Paris

A British teenager collapsed in the shower and died suddenly while on holiday in Paris.

Rhea Hourigan, 19, was visiting her aunt in the French capital for a few days at the end of April before returning to Durham University after the Easter break when she suffered a cardiac arrest.

Anti-Vaccine Dr. Rashid Buttar Has Died

Dr. Buttar gained significant attention after claiming that he had developed a stroke and myocarditis as a result of “shedding.”

These allegations immediately drew attention and he was attacked by left-wing media.

Sayer Ji, founder of alternative medicine portal GreenMedInfo shared the details surrounding the sudden decline of his health.

“For the record, Rashid reached out to me on Feb. 18th and explained that only a few weeks before, he was in the ICU for 6 days, with a diagnosis of both stroke and myocarditis, with symptoms and biomarkers consistent with adverse effects from the mRNA jabs (which he did not have). As you will see in the video, he believed that he was experiencing the result of shedding (aka, “self-amplifying” properties) from the transgenic mRNA jabs,” said Sayer.

A few days ago, Dr. Buttar joined Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson, former co-host of The 700 Club Canada, to discuss “the Coronavirus Agenda: the real story behind the origin of Covid-19.”

During the discussion, Dr. Buttar said, “I went through a very difficult personal health challenge a few months ago, I was in the ICU. I had been poisoned with this 200 times the amount of what’s in the vaccinations. And I’ve said publicly, you know, you’d have to shoot me in the head with lead, i.e. bullet because I’m never going to take the vaccine. So I was actually intentionally poisoned. And part of it was, I believe, right after that CNN interview.”

“The message I want people to know is, remember the importance of exercising free will, and then also as a default, as a backup, slow down and remember that God is in control,” he added.

DR. RASHID BUTTAR AND THE CORONAVIRUS AGENDA

We are pleased to be joined by Dr. Rashid Buttar who will talk about the Coronavirus Agenda: the real story behind the origin of Covid-19. He will also talk about how governments are using this agenda to roll back our civil liberties and who is behind it.
Dr. Buttar is trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon while serving in the U.S. Army.

‘Plans to travel the world’: Brisbane woman Dani Duchatel dies in front of parents during dinner

A young Brisbane woman who had “plans to travel the world” has tragically died in front of her parents during family dinner.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/plans-to-travel-the-world-brisbane-woman-dani-duchatel-dies-in-front-of-parents-during-dinner/news-story/ba9f677f97ea8c2b6fc94fbfeb90879e

A young Brisbane woman who had “plans to travel the world” has “tragically and suddenly” died in front of her parents during family dinner.

Dani Duchatel, 26, went into cardiac arrest just after 10pm on Sunday, May 21, while having dinner and playing cards with her parents at their home in Moreton Bay.

The government worker had recently broken her leg and was staying with her parents while recovering from surgery. Doctors believe due to the surgery, a blood clot had formed and caused a pulmonary embolism, although they are still awaiting autopsy results.

Her mother, Kay Duchatel, attempted CPR but Ms Duchatel could not be saved.

MAIL DELIVERY LADY HAS 19 PEOPLE WHO DIED ON HER ROUTE IN 4 MONTHS

SOURCES: Jamie Foxx was forced against his will to get covid jabbed for movie, then developed debilitating blood clot in his brain

Foxx allegedly became blind and partially paralyzed after taking a COVID injection that was forced on him by a film studio in order to work. Ever since then, it has been a coverup city as far as Foxx's health is concerned.

"I lost a couple friends in the last couple of years who got the injection," Benza told Dr. Drew during the segment. "One of my best friends died last Saturday – paratrooper, ex-special forces, 51-years-old, in the best shape of his life – just goes to sleep and doesn't wake up, black guy."

"I think that this ties into the Jamie Foxx theory. I worked my butt off to get a story about what happened to Jamie Foxx because it was all baloney what they were reporting – he's playing Pickleball, he's responding in Instagram – no he's not, it's all lies."

According to Benza, someone who was in the room at the time personally let him know that Foxx developed a blood clot immediately after he got the shot, which he did not even want in the first place.

Following his death, social media posts surfaced where Cabrera claimed the heart condition came from two doses of the COVID vaccine — which he was required to get for work.

PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYER DIES OF HEART ATTACK, PREVIOUSLY BLAMED COVID VACCINE FOR MYOCARDITIS

Four NZ rugby players critically injured; vaccine harm is becoming a crime of denial

Four New Zealand rugby players were critically affected mid-game. Two are in hospital, and two died. The Auckland Rugby Union said they were “unaware of the cause”, but inexplicably added, “We are fortunate that events of this nature are extremely rare” Maybe they should have used the past tense “were”?

The events reported on the rugby field are tragic, but when unexpected health events are consistently way above historical levels over a period of two and a half years they can no longer be described as a series of isolated and unrelated tragedies.

FLASHBACK: NOW DEAD BODYBUILDER JO LINDNER, 30, EXPLAINS BLOOD WORK BEFORE/AFTER COVID "VACCINE"