DARK DAYS: Blocking The Sun

DARK DAYS: Biden wants to block the sun, and the ramifications are much worse than initially thought

The latest research from "Biden" and his cronies aims "to prepare the United States for possible deployment of solar radiation modification (SRM) – Solar Engineering – by other public and private actors." The suggestion based on this wording is that the government is very seriously considering using this high-risk technology, which if implemented will be irreversible in terms of the destruction it causes to the earth's ecosystems.

Instead of going for a more space-based approach, which we are told included the idea of launching "mirrors" into space to send sunlight elsewhere, the Biden regime plan is to pollute our skies with even more deadly chemicals, filling the atmosphere with an ugly white and brown haze to keep the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays from passing through and reaching the earth's surface.

Continued at link.

Solar geoengineering, or solar radiation modification (SRM), is a type of climate engineering in which sunlight would be reflected back to outer space to limit or offset human-caused climate change. There are multiple potential approaches, with stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI) being the most-studied method, followed by marine cloud brightening (MCB). Other methods have been proposed, including a variety of space-based approaches, but they are generally considered less viable and are not taken seriously by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

1 Timothy 5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

1 Like

@GibMessenger ,
These people are dangerously insane.

What Kind Of Mad Man Would Want To Block The Sun?

What Kind Of Mad Man Would Want To Block The Sun?

Psalm 50:1 The Mighty God, [even] the "I AM", hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

72:5 They shall fear Thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and [men] shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
74:16 The day [is] Thine, the night also [is] Thine: Thou hast prepared the light and the sun.
74:17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: Thou hast made summer and winter.74:18 Remember this, [that] the enemy hath reproached, O "I AM", and [that] the foolish people have blasphemed Thy name.
74:19 O deliver not the soul of Thy turtledove unto the multitude [of the wicked]: forget not the congregation of Thy poor for ever.
74:20 Have respect unto The Covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.
74:21 O let not the oppressed return ashamed: let the poor and needy praise Thy name.
74:22 Arise, O God, plead Thine Own Cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth Thee daily.
74:23 Forget not the voice of Thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against Thee increaseth continually.

84:11 For the "I AM" God [is] a sun and shield: the "I AM" will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

89:35 Once have I sworn by My holiness that I will not lie unto David.
89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as "the sun" before me.

Psalm 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the "I AM"'s name [is] to be praised.

Psalm 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

136:8 The sun to rule by day: for His mercy [endureth] for ever:

148:3 Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light.

Renowned Arctic Scientist Debunks ‘Climate Crisis,’ Warns ‘Ice Age’ Is Coming

A world-renowned Arctic scientist has spoken out to debunk the globalist “climate crisis” narrative and warn the public that the Earth is actually heading for a period of “global cooling.”

Leading polar expert Andrey Fedotov of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences declared that “warming is about to end” and the planet is about to enter an “ice age.”

“We will inevitably transition to an unfavorable cold,” he warned, according to the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS).

According to Fedotov, the director of the Limnological Institute of the RAS, the period of “unfavorable cold” will begin around 2030.

Fedotov issued the warning in a statement that was published by RAS, the country’s leading scientific institution.

According to the statement, Fedotov said:

“Warming is about to end.

“And the cause is not humans, but the interplay between the Sun and Earth.

“Currently, we are in a favorable period, but we will inevitably transition to an unfavorable [cold] one … around 2030-2035.”

Fedotov, a doctor of geological and mineralogical sciences, cited his studies of Lake Baikal and historic climate epochs.

“When the ice age comes, you will feel it immediately,” he warns.

Fedotov is urging the public to make preparations as such levels of cold would have a severe impact on the global food supply.

In an interview with the RAS, Fedotov explained his findings.

Audacious indeed!

New space mission aims to create solar eclipses on-demand with satellites