Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

NOTE: The Title of this thread has changed from Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar and Proposal for Elizabeth to CROWN PRINCE MICHAEL IN GIBRATAR.

David Steel may be the current governor of Gibraltar, but it is Christ in His Second Coming Who will become THE GOVERNOR OF GIBRALTAR, in the not too distant future.

THE BACKGROUND
During the first week of August 2022, the governor of Gibraltar, David Steel was sent a package referred to as "The Governor's Dossier". The dossier contained initially three supporting letters, two insightful articles, and a remarkable earth-shattering proposal. The proposal was for Elizabeth, the old monarch, to do something astonishing, but long-overdue, and what is more, to do it on the 75th anniversary of the date of the return of Christ in His Second Coming, which also happens to be the 75th anniversary date of the creation of The Imposter State of Israel, as set-up in Tel Aviv on 22nd April 1948.

The proposal, as presented to the governor at his address at The Convent, was crafted in such a way to encourage David Steel, as Gibraltar's ambassadorial representative of the queen to take-up the proposal personally, and present it to his current boss, Elizabeth. In short, the proposal is as outlined below.

Besides letters from some of The Lord's Disciples already familiar with The Rock of Gibraltar, two utterly compelling articles were offered up to the Vice Admiral and former naval officer of the aircraft carrier HMS Invincible, in order to pass on to Elizabeth, to enlighten her about the invincible proofs about Crown Prince Michael and True Israel. This was done in order to lend support to what would otherwise be seen to the sleeping masses as one hopelessly outlandish proposal.

Unlike the aircraft carrier HMS Invincible, The Scriptural Marks of Christ and The Scriptural Marks of True Israel will help carry you through these testing times, provided that you study them carefully, as the insight on offer within them, will endure forever.

The component parts of The Governor's Dossier as it stands today 18th August 2022, are as itemised below.

All components are correlated together on Gibraltar Messenger – Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

The first letter listed was a cover letter from Disciple Tony Farrell addressed to David Steel, outlining the proposal itself – Beyond The Honour's List - Gibraltar Messenger.

The second letter was an amazing personal testimony letter from Disciple Stephen, who began his discipleship as far back as May 2000 – He is everything I would expect the genuine Christ to be.

The third letter was a stern letter from Disciple Philip, with emphasis on God's Law, and the Royal lineage to the British Throne dating back to King David – What if you were part of a massive lie and then realized the real truth? What would you do?.

The fourth letter from Disciple Andrew, came as stern warning to the governor, to take the option of following Christ while there's still time – Whether you realize it or not, you are at a crossroads, as is Gibraltar - Gibraltar Messenger.

Disciple Andrew's previous work, denoting The Scriptural Marks of Christ was offered up as compelling evidence to show beyond doubt that Christ is already here in His Second Coming.

In addition, Disciple Andrew's accompanying previous comprehensive work, a 95 point theses denoting The Scriptural Marks of True Israel, was offered up as proof about the identity of True Israel, as opposed to the False Israel, established on 22nd April 1948.

Additionally, a series of other ongoing letters are being written to other selected dignitaries in Gibraltar to heighten awareness of the specifics of the earth-shattering proposal for Elizabeth.

Early examples include Tony Farrell's letter to the Charles Azzopardi, a member of the clergy of the Catholic Church, and Ros Astengo, the GBC interviewer of David Steel regarding the honours list for 2023. Tony Farrell has in mind to write letters to all the faith leaders on The Rock of Gibraltar, and publish each and every one of those letters in due course for the record.

Isaiah

2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

In an effort to help the governor make an informed decision in favour of The Lord, a relentless campaign needs to be waged in the remainder of 2022, to heighten awareness to all and sundry of Crown Prince Michael on The Rock.

Followers of The Lord, from near and afar, are therefore encouraged to read The Governor's Dossier in its entirety, and build upon it, by writing themselves to the governor about their own support for the proposal for Elizabeth to come to Gibraltar to lay down her crown and kneel at The Feet of The Gibraltar Messenger Christ, on 22nd April 2023, in St. Michael's (Christ)'s Cave, Gibraltar, The Rock of His Defence.

Finally, this idea was spurned from David Steel's recent appearance on the GBC, with presenter Ros Astengo. The pair of them were plugging the notion of Elizabeth's honours list for all its worth.

For someone who is known to be a regular attender at The Anglican Cathedral's "CHURCHIANITY" rituals on Sunday mornings, the governor David Steel is more likely than not, unless persuaded otherwise, to give priority to sorting out the trivial pursuits of next year's "Honours List", over and above delivering the most crucial message that has ever been placed before Elizabeth during her seventy or so years of misrule. Holy Scripture from The Book of Isaiah Chapter 2 seems so very apt to share at this point in the prison-planet's history.

Isaiah
2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the "I AM"'s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the "I AM", to the House of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His Ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the Word of the "I AM" from Jerusalem.
2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
2:5 O House of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the Light (Wisdom) of the "I AM".
2:6 Therefore Thou hast forsaken Thy people the House of Jacob, because they be replenished from the East, and [are] soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither [is there any] end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither [is there any] end of their chariots:
2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the "I AM", and for the glory of His majesty.
2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the "I AM" alone shall be exalted in that day.
2:12 For the day of the "I AM" Lord of hosts [shall be] upon every [one that is] proud and lofty, and upon every [one that is] lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
2:13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, [that are] high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
2:14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills [that are] lifted up,
2:15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
2:16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the "I AM" alone shall be exalted in that day.
2:18 And the idols He shall utterly abolish.
2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the "I AM", and for the glory of His Majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
2:20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made [each one] for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
2:21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the "I AM", and for the glory of His Majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
2:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath [is] in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

Finally, if you haven't already done so, please read and absorb thoroughly The Governor's Dossier, in its entirety, and then don't stop there. Write to the governor David Steel, encouraging him to do the right and proper thing by turning to Christ, The Gibraltar Messenger by delivering the message to Elizabeth and by helping to promote the message to the people of Gibraltar and Campo De Gibraltar.

Summary

This text will be hidden

15 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger and @SleuthER95,

Thank-Y/you and the others involved.

In regards to:

If you feel inspired to write a supporting letter about the Second Coming of Christ, please send it to David Steel, The Governor of Gibraltar, The Convent, Main Street, Gibraltar.

Please consider, in addition, to provide a letter that can be downloaded, printed then signed and mailed as has been provided in "A Call to Action"?

This is of the utmost importance because the world cannot continue on its present course or there will soon be, exactly as the Scriptures state, no flesh left alive on the Earth.

This needs maximum effort and maximum publicity, world-wide. Remember that the controlled media will probably give us the silent treatment, so we need to use the net and local papers and radio and every avenue that is not blocked or that can be unblocked.

Please do everything you can to persuade everyone you can to get involved in this crucial effort, in the world's most desperate hour. A Call to Action

Father Bless our efforts :pray:

2 Likes

Good Sabbath day, Nancy.
It is my understanding that individuals, if they feel the inner urge to do so, should write personal statements to support this earth-shattering proposal. The letters of support available so far serve as a model for this.
I would also consider this procedure to be more effective than prefabricated statements for download.

2 Likes

Thank-you and likewise good wishes and a good Sabbath day.

Explain why a "prefabricated statement" provided by GM then signed and sent by the individual would be less effective, please?

Thank-you.

1 Like

A prefabricated text is taken note of only once. Then the various signatures are looked at, which - as we know from previous initiatives - will probably not be impressive in terms of numbers. A prefabricated text is on the level of an online petition.
Personal statements around the importance of the Second Coming of Christ, differing in content, address, style, form and length, and possibly containing very intimate, personal aspects, anecdotes and experiences, reach new attention each time for the same cause. An individualized text is more on the level of reviews of a book or comments under a video.
That's how I see it.

3 Likes

Okay. Understood. Thank-you.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes

TWHOFTF 8:24 On the second-coming, Christ will not be called Jesus, because he will have a new human-name (Rev. 3:12), and he will, first of all, try to peacefully destroy ALL organized-religions. The priests and religious people will say that he is the false prophet, but it is organized-religion, and its false interpretations and teachings, that is the false prophet, as it ALWAYS has been. Hopefully he will succeed, whilst in human-form, because THIS TIME it will NOT just be a gesture, but a LAST chance, and the Last-Day will be right behind him (Sura 43:61), and you will already have had almost 2000 years, to get it RIGHT and go home.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way. King of kings' Bible - Sura 43

4 Likes

Please read the latest letters added to The Proposal – Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar:

If you've missed a letter, visit

4 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger and @SleuthER95, to include all Christ Disciples and everyone taking responsibility to carry out God's Will in this crucial matter, thank-Y-you for the inspiring letters sent to Govern David Steel and the earth- shaking proposal aimed at Elizabeth.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Deut. 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).

33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.**
**Rev. 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow (Gen. 49:22-24 - Joseph - Ephraim and Manasseh); and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer (building the British Empire).

11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [The Kingdoms] of our Lord, and of His Christ; **and he shall reign for ever and ever.

19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, **KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

4 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Please read the latest letter in support of The Governor's Dossier -

Find out more - Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar -

10 Likes

Public Service Announcement about Christ as King and Governor

Please watch and share:

7 Likes

Please read the latest letter "Time for a Change – in you" by a Determined Student in support of The Governor's Dossier -

4 Likes
6 Likes

elizabeth

The TRUTH about the British Monarchy; the "Golden Jubilee" (50 year reign) of the queen who never was and The GOSPEL of The Kingdom - Monarchy

The British people, who are Israelites, under The Covenant, have been betrayed; impoverished and oppressed by the monarchy through-out its long and evil existence, because the people themselves have not kept The Covenant, that they swore at Sinai to keep for ever.

Under that Covenant the monarch is prohibited from using their position for personal material gain of any kind and from making up their own laws and taxes and economic policies; either themselves or their politicians. - Monarchy

How then is it possible that Elizabeth Mountbatten, who is also known by the aliases "Windsor" and "QE 2", is the richest woman on Earth, whilst hundreds of thousands of British people are homeless, with millions living in relative poverty and she has political parties of both left and right, in her illegal democracy ? It is because the TRUTH about the British people's true identity has been purposely hidden from them, by the monarchy , so that the people would not read The Covenant ; relate it to themselves and demand that the monarchy gives back the wealth it has defrauded the people out of, by using its own illegal laws and taxes. - Monarchy

5 Likes

God Calling- August 27 – One Spirit-led Family

Have no fear. Wonders unfold.

In this Life or in the Larger Life, the lesson is the same — the absorption of My Spirit — living, thinking, and acting in My Spirit until others are forced to see and recognize its Power and claims.

Does this mean loneliness for My Follower? Nay, rather, though you, the human-self-you has no recognition, the real you, transformed by My Spirit, shares in all that fullness of operation and resultant Joy.

You are no isolated being but one of a mighty Spirit-led family, partaker of all the family’s well-being, cooperative in every act of each member, sharer of the blessing of each.

A foretaste this of Heaven’s oneness and fulfillment.

3 Likes
3 Likes

@SleuthER95 ,
Thanking Father for another lovely letter from our sister.

Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

Daniel 2:34 Thou sawest till that a Stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain", and filled the whole earth.

Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [The Kingdoms] of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

5 Likes
8 Likes