Crimes Against Humanity – Cutting off the Head of The Snake

“I call on the Swiss authorities and security to arrest those people immediately," says Pascal Najadi.

“Everything evil in the world related to democide unfortunately comes from Geneva,” he said. "The WEF, WHO, GAVI, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and Bill Gates all advocated a global humanity injection by a bioweapon injecting nanolipids into 5.7 billion people. And we Swiss are hosting them. That’s terrible."

In a bold new documentary titled “Cutting off the Head of the Snake,” Pascal Najadi, a former Swiss banker, and Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger, a seasoned health expert from Geneva, delve into the dark underbelly of global organizations headquartered in the serene city of Geneva, Switzerland.

“You have WHO in Geneva, you have GAVI, then you have the WEF (the World Economic Forum), which my father was a co-founder and left Klaus Schwab out of disgust in the early eighty’s that has diplomatic immunity.

“I, as a Swiss citizen right here, now declare that the WEF is not eligible anymore for diplomatic immunity,” Najabi said.

Documentary implicates Schwab, Gates, WHO, UN and other globalist entities in massive crime of ‘democide’

by Leo Hohmann

Democide is a term coined by American political scientist Rudolph Rummel to describe “the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command.”

This definition covers a wide range of deaths, including mass deaths due to governmental acts of criminal omission and neglect by governments or those with defacto government powers.

Watch a 5-minute clip from the documentary.

In the film, Najadi and Stuckelberger pull no punches. They confront the new technocratic dark age being cultivated by an evil host of globalist organizations headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.

Continued at link.