Covid-19 Actually Raised the Fertility Rate of Jewish Israeli Women; the Opposite of What Happened in Many Other Countries

What really is in the vaccines in Israel?

Surprisingly, the pandemic led to a rise in fertility rates among Jewish women in Israel, the opposite effect compared to many other countries where the crisis resulted in lower fertility rates. Jewish births up to December 2020 in Israel were the result of pre-pandemic conceptions, and the general fertility rate for Jewish and other women was below that of 2019, but by March 2021, the general fertility rate had climbed above the 2019 level, and between March and September 2021 there was a rise of six percent in the number of births to Jewish women.

1 Like

It seems these genome projects were the brain-child of eugenicists - and their interests in DNA and genomes were brought up here – Should Gibraltar joining the UK Genome Sequencing Consortium (COG-UK) be a red flag?

https://www.science.org/doi/epdf/10.1126/science.acx9689

The date on the article is 26 Nov 2021.

And there's this:

REVEALED: UK Covid testing firm set to sell on people’s DNA harvested from testing swabs

Now, how might this science be used for evil?

Pharmacogenomics, or the study of how genetics affect your body’s response to medications, is a relatively new and exciting field of science. Scientists are learning more each day about how genetic testing can be used to select the best medication for patients. Genetic testing can help a doctor determine whether a medication will be effective for a patient and provide dosing guidance. It can also help alert clincians to medications that might be potentially harmful to patients – Pharmacogenomics: DNA Testing for Medication Work.

1 Like

Thank-you for this information.

Whilst working on the vaccine reports with you a while back, I do remember several references to genome sequences, and the genome research and development projects THEY were working on. Many of them now are coming to fruition.

The madness of it all is never ending.

The link below was from the BCG report.

Who can remember the BCG VAXX as teens, we were all scarred at the site...

New disease old vaccine: Is recombinant BCG vaccine an answer for COVID-19?

Why is the fertility rate going up among Jewish Israel women, whilst maiming and killing Christian nations?

The Agenda of World Domination
Out of the mouths of the Elders of Zion

Rabbi's Talmudic writing...

The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.' (Zohar 11, 4b).

'Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.' (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61).

... it is indispensable, to trouble, in all countries, the people's relations with their governments, so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension; hatred; struggle; envy and even by the use of torture; by starvation; BY THE INOCULATIONS OF DISEASES

*It is permitted to deceive a Goi.' (Babha Kama 113b), 'Do not have any pity for them, for it is said (Deuter. Vii,2): Show no mercy unto them. Therefore, if you see an Akum (non-Jew) in difficulty or drowning, do not go to his help.' (Hilkoth Akum X,1). 'Even the best of the Goyim should be killed.' (Abhodah Zarah 26b, Tosephoth).

When a Jew has a gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same gentile, lend him money and in his turn deceive him, so that the gentile shall be ruined. For the property of the gentile (according to our law) belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has the full right to seize it.' (Schulchan Aruk, Law 24)

. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian's lives.

https://jahtruth.net/illumin.htm

11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
11:10 They are turned back to the inequities of their forefathers, which refused to hear My words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the House of Israel and the House of Judah have broken My Covenant which I made with their fathers.
11:11 Therefore thus saith the "I AM", Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto Me, I will not hearken unto them.
11:12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/29.htm

E_ZeYnkXEAMGR_K

31. ORIGINS OF THE NWO – FROM ESAU’S DESCENDANTS’ HATRED OF JACOB’S BIRTHRIGHT

2 Likes