Countering Satanic Yuval Harari

There's another Challenge in this Post.

For the first 15 minutes, the video below captures Harari telling us what T.H.E.Y. are doing and have planned. Harari is a professed historian (professing themselves wise, they became fools - Romans 1:22), author and sodomite (Lev. 20:13).

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

He is said to be an advisor for Klaus Schwab (WEF).

We know T.H.E.Y. are planning depopulation, the cullilng of humans in their technocracy. We know they plan to chip our bodies "under the skin" and to try to control our "everything". Just how far they are along, and how easy leaders follow these Satanic agents, should tell us that we are close to The End. The rug will be pulled at the 11th hour. And while there is comfort in knowing God and Christ prevail, it is becoming oh so clear why so many are fooled, deceived, and simply won't make it, because of their lack of Faith, but also for following blindly these evil soul-hunters, like Harari, Schwab, Gates and more. What I find disheartening is the amount of air time Harai is given to relay his message to manipulate the masses into following their so-called science.

1 Timothy 5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

What Harari is saying is so blatant; and one can see how insane Lucifer is - thinking somehow he's going to escape being locked in Hell-fire with those of us who do not repent and keep God's Law and The Covenant. So, we have the controlled satanic media giving Harari all kinds of interviews, helping him to spread satan's message, but who is interviewing EliJAH The Prophet, with instructions on how to survive? EliJAH's message is the exact opposite message of Harari's.

The counter to Harari's message is simply written in a little book The Way home or face The Fire. The Way Home link with a comment can be given in a reply everywhere Harari is given "air-time".

Harari has a team to help him, as he mentions. But EliJAH has a team of Believers, so we must strive to get The Word out.

The CHALLENGE of this thread – is NOT to add more articles on Harari, some can be already found on DG, unless a quote is needed from elsewhere that isn't below. The challenge is to use The Bible and "The Way home or face The Fire" to counter Harari's message, which is really from Lucifer.

This thread is also about creating a discussion, not loading articles WITHOUT commentary.

An example would be to take a sentence or phrase Harari is quoted as saying below, and provide The Truth to counter his lies.

HIGHLIGHT the sentence/phrase Harari said with your cursor and DG will automatically quote it:

The Harari Lie:

Then provide the Counter:

THE TRUTH: Free-will is not a myth.
From JAHTruth.net/sprtlzd.htm: "This brings us to the next point about good and bad. As you have said, there would be no point in having only good without bad in this world or there would be no point in creating it at all. God does indeed, as you say, organise our lives for us, but we have the final say ourselves whether we want to do things His Way (the good way) or our own or somebody elses way (the bad way), which fulfills our God given right to free-will."

Another example:

The Harari Lie:

THE TRUTH:
The Way home or face The Fire 12:33 "Satan is ruling the world, right-now, through those very people, who are in human governments and religious-organizations (Ephesians 6:11-12)."

You can choose your own format as long as it is clear what lie you are countering and what truth you are presenting. ALSO - All constructive discussion is welcome.

Here's the video and Harari quotes:

How Transhumanism & Pharmakeia Is Tied To The End Times "Image of the Beast

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Harari Quotes/Lies in the video compilation:

Just as God in the Bible designed and created animals and plants and humans according to His wishes, now we are learning to design and create life.

We don't have any answers in the Bible when humans are no longer useful to the economy. You need completely new ideologies, completely new religions; and they are likely to emerge from Silicon Valley... They are likely to give people visions based on technology. Everything the old religions promised - happiness, justice and even eternal life; but here on Earth with the help of technology, and not after death with the help of some supernatural being.

When asked "What are humans for?" Harari says, "as far as we know – for nothing. There is no great cosmic drama; some great cosmic plan; that we have a role to play in it; and we just need to discover what our role is; and then [plate] to the best of our ability. This has been the story of all religions and idealogies and so forth, but as a scientist, as far as I can say this is not true. There is no universal drama with a role in it for homosapiens... If you repeat a lie often enough, people will think it's the truth; and the bigger the lie the better, because people will think something so big can be a lie."

I think that fake news has been with us for thousands of years - just think of the Bible.

One option that people talk about is only a catastrophe can shake human kind and open the path to a real system of global governance. And they say we can't do it before the catastrophe, but we need to start laying the foundations so when the disaster strikes we can react quickly. People just won't have the motivation to do things before the disaster strikes. So the next step is we turn our gaze inwards, we say getting control of the world outside us did not make us satisfied, let's now try to gain control of the world inside us. This is a really big project of science, technology and industry in the 21st century will try and gain control the world inside us to learn how to engineer and produce bodies, brains and minds. These are likely to be the main products of the 21st century economy.

We have all this myth of free will; that everything we choose is of our own free will; and this is a myth that has served us well for a couple of centuries but now its becoming dangerous.

We are probably one of the last generations of homosapiens, because in the coming generations, we will learn how to engineer bodies, brains and minds. How exactly will the future masters of the planet look like? This will be decided by the people who own the data. Why is data so important? It's important because we can reach the point where we can hack not just computers, but we can hack human-beings and other organisms. What do you need in order to hack a human being? You need two things. You need a lot of computing power; and you need a lot of data, especially biometric data. But control of data might enable human elites to do something even more radical than just build digital dictoratorships. By hacking organisms elites may gain to re-engineer the future of life itself, because once you can hack something, you can usually also engineer it.

All of life for 4 billion years, dinosaurs, amoebae, tomatoes, humans were subjective to the laws of natural selection and to the laws of biochemistry, but this is now about to change. Science is replacing evolution by natural selection by evolution by intelligent design. Not the intelligent design of some God above in the cloud, but our intelligent design; and the intelligent design of our clouds, the IBM cloud, the Microsoft cloud, these are the new driving forces of evolution.

And at the same time, science may enable life, after being confined for 4 billion years to the limited realm of organic compounds, science may enable life to break out into the inorganic realm.

Humans are now hackable animals. The whole idea that humans have this soul, this spirit, they have this free will; and nobody knows what's happening inside me, so whatever I choose, whether in the election, or whether in the supermarket, that's my free will – That's over.

Today, we have the ability to hack human beings on a massive scale. Yeah, everything is being digitalized. Everything is being monitored. In this time of crisis, you have to follow science. It's often said you should never allow a good crisis to go to waste, because a crisis is an opportunity to do good reforms that in normal times people would never agree to, but in a crisis we see we have no chance, so let's do it.

Surveillance – People can look back in a 100 years and identify the corona virus epidemic as the moment when a new regime of surveillance took over, especially surveillence under the skin, which I think is the most important development of the 21st century is this ability to hack human beings to go under the skin, collect biometric data; analyze it and understand people better than they understand themselves.

By hacking organisms, elites may gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself, because usually when you can hack something, you can also engineer it.

Maybe in a couple of decades when people look back, the thing they will remember from the covid crisis is this is the moment when everything went digital. This was the moment when everything became monitored. That we AGREED to be surveyed all the time, not just in totalitarian regimes, but even in democracies. And maybe most important of all is this is the moment when surveillence started going under the skin, because we haven't seen anything yet.

I think the big process that is happening right now is hacking human beings - the ability to hack humans - to understand deeply what's happening within it. What makes you go. For that the most important data is not what you read and who you meet and what you buy, it's what's happening inside your body.

We had these two big revolutions. We had the computer science revolution or the infotech revolution and the revolution in the biological science; and they are still separate, but they are about to merge. They are emerging around the biometric sensor. It's the thing, it's the gadget, it's the techology that converts biological data into digital data that can be analyzed by computers. And having the ability to really monitor people under the skin, this is the biggest game-changer of all.

So far, it's corporations and governments collecting data about where we go, who we meet, what movies we watch. The next phase is the surveillance going under our skin.

The mass surveillance system established even in democratic countries which previously rejected them, and we also see a change in nature of surveillance. Previously, surveillence was above the skin, now its going under the skin. GOVERNMENTS want to know not just where we go or who we met, above all, T.H.E.Y. want to know what is happening under our skin. What's our body temperature? What's our blood pressure? What is our medical condition?

Now, humans are developing even bigger powers than ever before. We are really acquiring divine power of creation and destruction. We are really upgrading humans into gods. We are requiring the power to re-engineer life.

All these stories about Jesus rising from the dead and being the Son of God, this is fake news.

In recent years, we saw populous politicians undermining deliberately the trust that people have in important institutions like universities, like respectable media outlets. These populous politicians told people, say scientists are this small elite disconnected from the real people, you should believe them. And you had all these conspiracy theorists say that climate change is just a hoax; and that the earth is actually flat; and vaccinations are bad for you; and desparate. But I don't think it's too late, especially in an emergency, people can change their views very fast and they can discover hidden reservoirs of trust.

You look in this crisis and who do people trust? They trust scientist above everything else. In Israel they closed down synagogues; in Iran, they closed the mosques. Churches all over the world are telling people, "don't come to church". The pope is doing all these ceremonies on zoom, on youtube; and why do they do all this? Because the scientists recommended it. Even the religious leaders have trusted in the scientists.

The easiest people to manipulate is the people who believe in free will, because you manipulate them and they don't even suspect, they say I chose it because this is my free-will.

We need some kind of global loyalty and global identity.

Earth will be populated or even dominated by entities that are not organic; that they don't breathe, they don't have emotions. The potential of AI is much much bigger than any historical revolution; it's really a biological revolution.

And now if you give the tools to start changing or overcoming biology. Just think about sex-life, almost every religion and every idealogy wanted to really change human sexuality it you limit it, but they couldn't. You had vows of chasity in the church and how many people actually lived up to vows of chasity? Now, really think if you can start messing with human biology, what will be the result of these sexual fantasies of different religions and idealogies?

And the big political and economic question of the 21st century will be, "What do we need humans for? Or at least what do we need so many humans for?" When asked does Harari have an answer for that, he said, "The best answer we have is to keep them happy with drugs and computer games.

An interview says, you've called yourself a prophet, but Harari says he repeatedly denied it.

Another interview asks, How do you feel being so influential (in only a few years)? You have power somehow to convince leaders yourself. Harari says, "I now have a team that is helping me deal with that. It is impossible to deal with such a thing just one person. People see me and think I'm doing everything. I actually do very little and the people that work hard are my team members, organize this and everything. I repeatedly tell people that they shouldn't see me as some kind of prophet or guru, I don't know.

2 Likes

On the subject of the God-given gift of free-will:-

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good , and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death , blessing and cursing: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life , and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

On the subject of choosing to believe the truth that we are already "gods", i.e. spiritual-Beings - Ps. 82:6, and thus NOT the human-animal body that we temporarily live inside of:-

God is a Spiritual-Being, and so are all of His Children.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

John 3:3-8
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Romans 8:5-8
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] DEATH; but to be spiritually minded [is] LIFE and peace (Deut. 30:15-20; John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.

Note: when one cannot SEE our true reality (Sura 31:30), which is only visible through SPIRITUAL eyes, they will arrogantly and ignorantly believe that God, the Bible (God's Message of Truth to mankind), free-will are "fake news" and that their silly imagined (Gen. 6:5) robotic futures -- with artificial (i.e. fake) "intelligence" -- are somehow reality.

Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes , and prudent in their own sight!

On the subject of the crucifixion and resurrection allegedly being "fake news", ignorance is NOT bliss, regardless of how frequently it may be promoted as such:-

“Be it known unto you all*, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarite, whom ye crucified,* WHOM GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD*, [even] by him doth this man stand here before you whole.* THIS is the Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the Head of the Corner (Matt. 21:42). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved*.”*

--Acts 4:10-12

2000 years ago, a miracle child was born to a virgin, to set Him apart from everyone else, so people would take notice of Him and HEAR Him (Mark 9:7).

The miracle birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Isa. 7:14), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 1:18-23, Luke 1:27-35), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:42-47, 19:16-37). We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet because of this miracle. Who then could do more wrong than to ignore such Clear Signs from our Lord?

B.C. = Before Christ

A.D. = Anno Domini = in the year of our Lord

Similarly, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Ps. 22, Isa. 53:1-11, Dan. 9:25-27, Zech. 11:11-13) and New Covenant (Matt. 12:39-40, 20:17-19, 26:2, Mark 9:31, 10:32-34), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 27, Mark 15:17-16:8, John 19:14-21:25), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:55, 4:157-158, 6:122, 19:33-34).

We also have recorded in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict), a list of eyewitnesses to both the crucifixion and resurrection.

Witnesses to the crucifixion of Jesus:

– Joseph of Arimathaea, Jesus' great-uncle, who claimed the body (Matt. 27:57-60, Mark 15:43-46, Luke 23:50-53, John 19:38)

– Mary Magdelene, and Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 27:55-56, Mark 15:40, 15:47, John 19:25-27)

– The mother of Zebedee's children (Matt. 27:56)

– John, the disciple of Jesus (John 19:25-27, 19:35)

– And all Jesus' acquaintances (Luke 23:49)

Witnesses of the resurrected Jesus:

Mary Magdelene (Matt. 28:9-10, John 20:15-18)

Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 28:9-10)

Simon, the Pharisee and Alphaeus Cleophas (Luke 24:13-32)

The eleven disciples (Luke 24:33-51, John 20:19-30)

Simon Peter, Thomas, Nathanael, James and John (the sons of Zebedee) and two other disciples on another occasion (John 21)

Despite the perfect agreement between the Bible and the Koran (Quran) on the miracle virgin-birth of Jesus, despite the numerous references within the Bible and Koran concerning the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus – which likewise are in perfect agreement IF properly understood – despite the documented accounts of dozens of eyewitnesses by multiple Apostles, despite over 121 secular, non-Biblical citations for Jesus outside the New Covenant/Testament that confirm the details of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection in Jerusalem, during the same period the events in the New Covenant/Testament are described, despite dozens of COMMANDS in the Koran to read and believe the Bible, despite the Koran itself plainly stating it was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, and despite numerous warnings in the Koran against becoming an UNBELIEVER, by picking and choosing which Apostles to believe (Sura 4:150-152), what do ALL unbelievers (Luke 18:8) do?

They ignore God's Messengers and pretend the crucifixion and resurrection never happened.

More below from the Koran (Quran), which likewise teaches about the crucifixion and about God raising Jesus from the dead after being buried for 3 days and 3 nights (Sura 3:42-55):

Sura 3:45, 48-55
3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those NEAREST to God.

3:48. And GOD WILL TEACH HIM The Book (Old Covenant) and Wisdom, The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel (John 5:20-21, John 7:15-19, Sura 7:157-158),
3:49. And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I HEAL THOSE BORN BLIND (John 9), and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. SURELY therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. (I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me (Matt. 5:17-20). And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you (Eph. 2:15, Col. 2:14); I have come to you WITH A SIGN FROM YOUR LORD (Matt. 12:39-40). So fear God, and obey me (John 14:15, 21-24).
3:51. It is God Who is my Lord and your Lord (John 20:17) then worship Him. This is The Way that is Straight' (Matt.7:13-14, John 14:6)."
3:52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God." Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers: we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are "True in Faith".
3:53. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger (John 1:14, 5:24); then write us down among those who bear witness (Luke 24:48, Acts 1:8, 2:32, 3:15, 5:32)."
3:54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and God too planned, and the best of planners is God.
3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and RAISE THEE to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme*; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

*Note well: those who falsely claim Jesus wasn't crucified and raised by God from the dead after 3 days and 3 nights, are committing blasphemy by calling God a liar.

Sura 4:157-159
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ (John 1:10), but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. NAY, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of The Book, they all MUST believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Sura 43:61);-

Note well: Sura 4:157 is probably the most misunderstood verse in the Koran. IF it is read properly, it provides us with CLEAR SIGNS AND CONVINCING PROOF that The Messiah/Christ, the immortal spirit-Being incarnated inside the mortal human Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), was NOT crucified; but JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY GOD HIMSELF, as it says throughout the Bible and Koran, including in the very next verse (Sura 4:158).

Further confirmation of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus:-

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he (Christ) walks amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing (Deut. 4:28, Matt. 6:5).

Excerpts from Sura 19:16-37, about Mary, the virgin birth, and Jesus:

19:19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of an HOLY SON (Rev. 15:4, Sura 59:23, Sura 62:1)."

19:27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

19:33. So Peace is on me the day I was born, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (again)!"
19:34. SUCH (WAS) JESUS THE SON OF MARY: (IT IS) A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, about which they (vainly) dispute.
19:35. It is not befitting to (the Majesty of) "I AM" that He should beget a (human) son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
19:36. Verily "I AM" is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way that is straight.

Fake news? Please.

On the subject of idiots who are too stupid to know how the reproductive organs that came with the body they are incarnating were designed to work, or where they are supposed to put them:-

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt NOT lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall SURELY be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite (homosexual) of the sons of Israel (Leviticus 20:13:- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood [the blame][shall be] upon them).

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit The Kingdom of God.

Sura 11:78-79
11:78. And his people came rushing towards him, and they had been long in the habit of practising abominations. He said: "O my people! Here are my daughters: they are purer for you (if ye marry)! Now fear God, and cover me not with shame about my guests! Is there not among you a single right-minded man?"
11:79. They said: "Well dost thou know we have no need of thy daughters: indeed thou knowest quite well (that we are sodomites/homosexuals, and) what we want!"

James 1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

No one should listen to anything any of these queers have to say, particularly about "intelligence", as they clearly have no idea what that is, much less how to apply it.

No wonder they refer to their oxymoronic scheme as "artificial intelligence". If they called it what it really is -- fatal stupidity -- they couldn't sell it to people as some sort of fake salvation.

1 Like

Understanding what happened in the Garden of Eden when Satan conned Eve into believing that she was allegedly only human and thus could only become as a god if she followed his (Satan's) very bad advice to disobey God:

Genesis 3:1-6
3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the "I AM" God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it (the tree of the knowledge of evil - the devil), lest ye die.
3:4 And the serpent (devil - liar) said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be AS gods, knowing good and evil.
3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
3:7 And the (human) eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Adam and Eve were already gods, aka spiritual-Beings that were temporarily clothed in human bodies. As long as they continued to see things spiritually, there would have been no confusion, as they were being taught how to be good. It was only when their human eyes were opened (thereby closing their spiritual eyes) that they felt they were naked.

The brief summary above is part of the REAL intelligence/wisdom that may be found in detail in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH.

From: The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, at the end of Chapter 4 -

No-one in the history of the world has ever understood why Adam and Eve; after listening to and believing Satan (the Serpent, out of who’s mouth comes only poison/lies), rather than God; believed that they were naked and then hid themselves from God. So, I am going to explain it to you. It is really very simple, as you should see from my explanation.

Whilst Adam and Eve listened only to God, they KNEW that they were really Spirit-Beings of Light and were locked inside of and clothed by the human bodies into which they were incarnated. Therefore they were not naked, because they were Spirit-Beings clothed with their human body. After they had listened to Satan’s first lie in the Garden, which was that they were ONLY human; a lie that Satan has been getting people to tell each other ever since, to keep reinforcing their belief in that lie, and using it as an excuse for everything they do wrong – “Well, we’re only human after-all”; they then became mortal and naked. The reason they were naked was, because, instead of being their Spirit-Being inside of and clothed with a human body, suddenly they were the human, outside of their Spirit-Being and clothed with nothing, and thus naked. “For as a man thinks in his
heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). They had been told by God that, if they ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Evil, they would die, and they were expelled from the Garden and had to work for a living, instead of having everything provided freely by God, and being immortal. Then God set a flaming sword at the East of Eden, to cut man asunder and prevent him from reentering the Garden, whilst ever he believed Satan’s lie that he was ONLY human.

Christ; incarnated inside of Jesus, who is referred to as the Second Adam; came to reverse The Fall, by teaching people that they are NOT only human, and that they MUST be born again as their Spirit-Being, and follow his example, or they would NEVER see or enter The Kingdom of God. The MOST important words in ALL of Scripture are spoken by Jesus, as recorded in the Gospel of John, chapter 3:1-13, where Jesus explained to Nicodemus that you MUST be born again as your Spirit-Being, and then make yourself as a little child, or you will NOT be able to see and enter The Kingdom of God. The Scriptures were not written for humans, but for Spirit-Beings. They make no sense to a human, because they do not have the spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear and understand the message in the Scriptures. Only an awakened and born-again Spirit-Being has the eyes and ears to be able to see and hear the message in the Scriptures.

Eve fully believed Satan’s lie that she was ONLY human and swallowed the apple, but it stuck in Adam’s throat, as he did not fully believe it. That’s why men have an Adam’s Apple, and women do not.

Most men, at some time/s in their life, ask: “What am I doing here?” Women do not, because they believe the lie that they are only human, and thus they know that they were born here and will die here. They also, because they give birth to children, believe that they, and not God, create life. Men, however, did not swallow all of the Apple/lie and thus ask the question – “What am I doing here?” It is the Spirit-Being, incarnated within the man, who is asking the question, NOT their human asking it, because it knows it was born here and will die here.

In the video above, Harai also said:

"I think the chief value of science is power."

"Science is mainly about gaining power; gaining power over the world. They use truth to some extent on the way to achieving power or to achieving order..."

"Science as an institution is interested in gaining the power, to gain control over the world."

"Science is not really about truth – It's about power."

Counters:

What's interesting is this is Harari telling the truth about their so-called Science - or at least how T.H.E.Y. are using it (manipulating it) to establish their one world order technocracy. When politicans tell us "to follow the science" they are really telling us to follow liars to Hell-fire.

Louis Farrakhan's Speech on May 19th 1999 – How dare you think that because you're a scientist you are better than a person who is related to God from which all science and all mathematics comes.

A Mathematical Bible Code – 'It doesn't matter if we're looking in a text of 100 thousand or 100 million letters, you will not find coherent information - except in The Bible. 'A great part of mankind now assumes that The Bible is just old folk-lore, myth, that science is the only reliable picture of reality. Others say that The Bible, as The Word of God, must be true, and therefore science must be in error (as the Bible itself says in 1 Timothy 6:20 - JAH). 'I think that, finally, when we understand both well enough, religion and science will come together.' (It is now too late for that - JAH).

In Truth, Power is Divinely Given To The Lord:

Enoch 51:4 He said: All these things which thou beholdest shall be for the dominion of the Messiah/Christ/Mahdi (Sura 43:61), that he may command, and be powerful upon Earth (for a 1000 years - Rev. 20:4 - the 7th or Sabbath Millennium - the 3rd Millennium A.D.).

Rev. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto Him that sitteth upon the Throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The Way home or face The Fire 3:152 NEVER under-estimate the POWER of “The FORCE” of spiritual (Divine) love. It is the greatest and most powerful force, in the whole of creation.

1 Like

In the day that man, in his Satanically inspired (and copied) arrogance, thought himself to be wise (like Satan did), he became a fool; fooled and deceived by his own ignorance of his own arrogance: ignorance that he tries to conceal with his arrogance, even from himself (just like Satan does).

Arrogance and ignorance are the two sides of Satan's coin.

Humility and Wisdom are the two sides of God's coin.

The Laws and Principles of Government, given by the Ruler of The Universe, via Moses, are what have maintained peace in the Universe for Eternity. If you want to be pardoned and released from this lunatic-asylum prison-planet, and from your human organic-computer prison-cell (body) and go home, back out into the Universe, back to where you came from and live forever, with your real family and friends, then you have to learn those Laws and Principles here and PROVE that you can keep and live by them, here under all and extreme conditions and temptations, before you can be trusted and released. The Messiah said in Revelation chapter 2 verses 26, 28, "To him that overcomes and keeps MY works unto The End, ........ will I give the Morning Star."

1 Like

When Evil Smiles. - December 27

Remember that the forces of evil are always ranged against you. They know the power you can become as a channel for God-Power (The Force).

I had to conquer them in the wilderness before My Life of Healing and Helpfulness could be all-powerful.

Not by great falls but by little stumbles does evil seek the downfall of My friends. Your Mountain of Transfiguration can only come after your conquest in the wilderness. Temptations at which your whole nature would shudder are no temptation for you.

Beware the smiling face of evil, its seeming innocence, its hand of feigned friendliness. Walk the path I trod. YODA - JEDI Master

RUSSELL BRAND THINKS KLAUS SCHWAB’S TOP ADVISOR YUVAL NOAH HARARI IS A “BEAUTIFUL PERSON”

This Is The End Of Human History

"Just think about the religion whose 'holy book' is written by an AI."

What smart-sounding people seem to forget is despite their heart's desire to make a god of AI, it is impossible for that imagined evil to ever come to fruition. AI is an acronym for ARTIFICIAL intelligence, which itself is an oxymoron.

No amount of FAKE "intelligence" could ever equal even one ounce of REAL intelligence, the Sole/Soul Source of which is The Extraterrestrial King Ruler of the Universe commonly referred to as our heavenly Father and God.

1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth ALL things.

Logically, only someone who exists outside of time and space (the "I AM" - the Self-Existing ONE) could create those things, and thus have knowledge of everything that has ever happened, along with everything that WILL happen.

The creature cannot create its god, except in the tortured minds of those who believe in such fantasies.

Deuteronomy 4:27-31
4:27 And the "I AM" shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, where the "I AM" shall lead you.
4:28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the "I AM" thy God, thou shalt find [Him], IF thou seek Him with ALL thy heart and with ALL thy soul.
4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days, if thou turn to the "I AM" thy God, and shalt be obedient unto His voice;
4:31 (For the "I AM" thy God [is] a merciful God;) He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget The Covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them.

And even with all Knowledge and Wisdom, Father reserves judgement on us until the Last Day, respecting His free gift to us of free-will (Deut. 30:15-20).

2 Likes

If The Law of God was reinstated and applied, Yuval Harari would be executed for his sodomy and the crimes he is committing against humanity would not occur because he would be dead.

Deut. 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite (homosexual) of the sons of Israel (Leviticus 20:13:- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood [the blame][shall be] upon them). The New Song

The Law is a Law of deterrence to prevent sin, evil. The practice of sodomy, it has been thought, allows for a demon to enter the human + being who then dominates the being within the human. Sodomy is not the only practice where that could occur; practicing satanism plays a big roll also.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The Matrix

Our “Leaders” Literally are Klaws Swab’s Bumboys

Thank-You.

YUVAL NOAH HARARI LEADING "THE GREAT RESET" AGENDA

YH

"SCIENTISTS WILL BUILD A NOAH'S ARK FOR ELITE LEAVING THE REST TO DROWN."
Yuval Noah Harari is lead advisor to Klaus Schwab and an author highly-endorsed by former United States President Barack Hussein Obama. Yuval Noah Harari is an Israeli public thought leader, an intellectual, a historian, an outspoken proponent of the transhumanism agenda and a professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He was born on February 24th 1976 in Kiryat Ata Israel.

What Does the Name “Yuval” Mean?
Yuval (also Jubal) was the son of Lamech and Adah, a brother of Jabal, a descendant of Cain.
4:20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and [of such as have] cattle.
4:21 And his brother's name [was] Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. King of kings' Bible - Genesis

Did You Know That Yuval Noah Harari Is Openly "Gay"? "Gay" is false, a pretense for sodomite.
1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of Eternal Fire. King of kings' Bible - Jude

Did You Know That Yuval Noah Harari Does Not Eat Meat?
3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know The Truth. King of kings' Bible - 1 Timothy

Where is Yuval Noah Harari from?
Yuval Noah Harari is from Kiryat Ata (Israel)
11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. King of kings' Bible - Daniel
The Truth About the Two Key People Leading “The Great Reset” - Time to Free America