Corona and The Eclipse

Understood.

I just hope that you don't believe ( you say you guess?) that one can interpret information as one will/wants (like the saying "do what thou wilt").

That is a lie.

kick the can down the road

to avoid or delay dealing with a problem

That is clear by all the questions you've ignored and not replied to.

Avoiding or delaying dealing with a problem is seldomly a good idea. Do you believe it is a good idea in this case, or what were you referring to with the idiom?

You have it wrong and don't understand the meaning
It means to fight the evil

Don't call me a liar
One thing I'm not

Did you ever hear that song
Blah blah blah

Please tell me exactly what I have wrong.

Why do you believe that I don't understand that I don't understand what it means to fight evil? (If I understood your sentence correctly)

Did I call you a liar?

Can you please clarify: Do you believe that information can essentially be interpreted as one wants?

No, which one?

Is this discussion just blah blah blah, is that what you meant?

God gave us free will so we can listen to Him OR Do what thou will (which is satan's abode, naturally a lie)

@cebe2

Kicking the can

It's death
Death To self
Or death of the body

Kicking the can

Keep kicking T.H.E.M.
Until your last breath

@cybe

Delayed problem solving is never a good idea

Agreed

The song sucks the wind out of people sometimes
They just may have to contemplate

Exactly. But can you explain what you meant with:-

In relation to this, please?

Your lyrics might not be completely logical and might need adjustment since “kicking the can down the road” means that one keeps delaying something…

As above as in God. Gave. Us. Free. Will.

Means you decide

I suppose my lyrics are an "American" thang
I didn't make it up
Already pre packaged

Looks like I might not have quite been able to communicate this entirely correctly and clearly.

What I mean is that I don't believe that one can interpret words as one wills.

In this case, if a document says that someone is sending something AT the sun and this document even has more explanations and details of it which clearly show that they are not sending it all the way to and INTO the sun then I'm quite sure one cannot "interpret this as one wills".

None of the documents you've provided say or prove what you claimed...

I understand a situation where someone finds a lot of material and too quickly decides it is proof without fully reading, understanding, and checking them.

Then when one suffers from something called confirmation bias more and more "proof" can pile up.

Eventually, it might get hard to really unlearn some falsely learned things and clear things up...

Ok

What color are your dials

?

@cybe

Keep kicking a MLK memorial?

The foot is on injustice

I think you just like to stir the pot..

So maybe try another cybe R
Dot for more answers

Ok, but it's your foot in the photo, which is why it's a bit illogical. Someone would easily see your gesture of placing your foot or kicking a monument as disrespectful..

" If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ” - George Orwell

Idiom: Stir the pot

Meaning:

To stir the pot is to agitate a situation to cause a reaction or trouble.

I'm assuming you're referring to my actions here on the forum as a whole?

No, I'm not striving to do that.

And to that I will also say that you're deflecting away from this simple conversation.

Let's look at the conversation so far:-

• You said, that "T.H.E.Y" have sent nuclear bombs to the sun "to see what would happen", and that it's policy.

• You then started talking about "ketchup man"

• You posted a powered paraglider and said "imagine what they've come up with in the mean time" which is just silly.

• You then asked/implied me if i'm a BOT and claimed "You ask questions a BOT would ask" (which ones, please?)

• You then posted a piece of fact about ketchup that, as far as I know, doesn't have anything to do with this subject.

• Now you started doing some work posting articles related to the subject, good. But even though you might have at first glance (?) thought that they were proof of "them" sending nuclear bombs into the sun, that clearly isn't the case when you read them carefully. Or are you able to pinpoint the exact sentences that prove this, please?

• Then you said that the information can be interpreted as you will.
    Does that mean that you can interpret it one way and I can interpret it another way and we'll leave it at that, that's just the way it is?

• Brought in the term "kicking the can" as meaning fighting them/injustice along with some lyrics / poetry experimentation?

• You asked what color are your dials, or atleast I think so, since it was missing a questionmark and you didn't explain what it meant even though I asked.

• And finally something I don't understand what it means: "So maybe try another cybe R Dot for more answers"

Have I outlined our discussion above correctly, please? Does it seem like I'm trying to stir the pot, or could there be an alternative explanation?

so? am I just stirring the pot and spouting nonsense, or?

Yup