Coping With Shattered Illusions

Henry Makow

"There is no way to sugar coat it – Awakening to the realities of this world is brutal."

Makow - Does this speak to you? I have been trying to shatter peoples' illusions for 20 years with little success. Even now, when their world has been turned upside down, relatively few really want an explanation. Have you had any illusions shattered? Which ones? Or, like me, were you expecting something like this for some time?

A message to the awake from an unknown author...

"To all my friends out there who know what's really going on... To all my conspiracy theorist friends... Yes, sometimes it's a curse and not always a blessing to be awake.

To all my friends out there who know what’s really going on… To all my conspiracy theorist friends… Yes, sometimes it’s a curse and not always a blessing to be awake.

Awakening is the most liberating, alienating, excruciating, empowering, lonely, confusing, freeing, frightening, expansive journey.

If you find yourself struggling as you try to process all this insanity, you are not alone.

No one talks about the darkness that accompanies awakening, or the grief. Not only grieving the life and illusions you once had, but the realization that almost everything you thought you once knew, is a lie. The beliefs you’ve held, people you’ve trusted, principles you were taught- all lies.

Shattering illusions is rarely an enjoyable experience. There is a considerable amount of discomfort that comes with growth and the grieving process doesn’t stop there. With these newfound realizations, you then find yourself grieving all over again. Grieving for our children, knowing all too well the broken world they are inheriting. Grieving the loss of many relationships with people who just don’t “get it.”

Feeling alone, being ridiculed and shamed, not only by the masses, but for many of you, your very own family and friends too. Feeling like you no longer have much in common with the people you are surrounded by. Struggling with carrying on bullshit, shallow conversations that lack substance with those who are still fast asleep.

Even feeling disconnected from your entire support system because they can’t see what you see. Some even grieve the loss of their ignorance- because “ignorance is bliss” and reality is harsh. Awakening can be a lonely road and you will often find yourself journeying alone. There is no way to sugar coat it- Awakening to the realities of this world is brutal. It will have you running through the entire gamut of human emotions. You have to master the art of diving down the darkest of rabbit holes only to come out and still function in daily life, and that’s a skill people don’t talk about enough.

Some of you are struggling with feeling disconnected from family and friends, it’s as though they exist in another world.

King of kings' Bible

King of kings' Bible - Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a "Sword" (Rev. 1:16).
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes [SHALL BE] they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

King of kings' Bible - Thomas 3:2 Jesus said: Men possibly think that I have come to throw peace upon the world and they do not know that I have come to throw a division upon the Earth, fire, sword, war. For there shall be five in a house: three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they will stand as solitaries.
3:3 Jesus said: I will give you what eye has not seen and what ear has not heard and what hand has not touched and what has not arisen in the heart of man (Truth).

Please know you are not alone, and not only are you not alone, you have an entire tribe standing with you. We may be separated by miles, but we are deeply connected; in purpose and in spirit."

King of kings' Bible - Thomas 5:1 Jesus said: I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one.
8:7 Jesus said: Blessed are the solitary and Elect, for you shall find The Kingdom; because you come from it and you shall go there again.
13:5 Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary are the ones who will enter the Bridal Chamber (New Jerusalem).

Makow - Does this speak to you? I have been trying to shatter peoples' illusions for 20 years with little success. Even now, when their world has been turned upside down, relatively few really want an explanation. Have you had any illusions shattered? Which ones? Or, like me, were you expecting something like this for some time?

You have been warned for 2,000 years that this would happen, if you did not keep The Law and live the teaching in the New Testament.

9 Likes

Thank you so much, we enjoyed reading this.

2 Likes

Thank-You.

Receptivity. - October 14

Only those in close touch with Me, inspired by My Spirit, infected by My Love, impregnated with My Strength, retain a resilience of being and receptivity to new Truth.

The child heart that I enjoined upon My followers is ever ready to be renewed, is ever responsive to all that is prepared for "the new creature in Christ Jesus."

4 Likes