COP 27 News

THE 27th Conference of the Parties of the UNFCCC (COP 27) will be held in Africa for the first time in the city of Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt to deliberate on critical issues regarding climate change.

The COP27 starts Saturday, Nov 6 and will run to November 18th. Is focus: action on issues critical to addressing the climate emergency, from reducing greenhouse gas emissions, helping communities build resilience and adapt to the inevitable impacts of climate change, to financing climate action and addressing loss and damage in developing countries.

Agri-finance in focus at first “food COP” in Egypt next week

WORLD leaders will next week descend on the Egyptian city of Sharm El-Sheikh to discuss the global effort to fight climate change, with the financial sector being a particular focus.

Many have labelled this year’s Conference of Parties (COP) as the “boring COP” after the equivalent event in Glasgow last year, COP26, saw Australia form its target to have net zero emissions by 2050 and the threat of a “meat tax” in the United Kingdom.

Others have labelled this year’s event the first “food COP” with a “sustainable plate of food up for debate”.

COP27 will have a big focus on sustainable agriculture, particularly the way it is financed. Day five will be the agriculture and adaptation day with policy makers and industry discussing an initiative called Food and Agriculture for Sustainable Transformation (FAST).

According to the FAST document, the main aim will be to form a strategy to have more finance and knowledge in the field of stainable agriculture practices.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/analysis-cop-27-big-finances-hopes-fade-in-climate-of-war/ar-AA13EgfH

Big business more than ever is under pressure to channel money into curbing climate change - and yet the chances of U.N. talks providing the necessary spur have slimmed as the Ukraine war, high energy prices and geopolitical tensions take precedence.

In interviews, more than a dozen U.S. and European finance leaders were pessimistic the climate conference in Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt starting Nov. 6 can make clear progress.

"Avoiding a rollback of existing pledges and commitments... could probably be considered a success," Benedict Buckley, research analyst at ClearBridge Investments, said.

THEY might also want to brush up on their Maths skills

To have a world where vehicles use electricity, a world where sea vessels use only clean energy, and airplanes travelling using clean hydrogen air may seem like a dream or a movie, but during the COP26 meeting in Glasgow many governments and business companies said that they have begun to fulfil those dreams and make them a reality.

1 Like

World is on ‘highway to hell’ – UN chief

Antonio Guterres singled out the United States and China as two nations with a “particular responsibility” to combat climate change

The world must choose whether to cut emissions or condemn future generations to a climate catastrophe, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned while speaking at the COP27 summit in Egypt on Monday.

“Humanity has a choice: cooperate or perish,” Guterres told delegates gathered to discuss how to combat change amid an ongoing military conflict between Russia and Ukraine and rising global inflation and energy shortages.

Guterres insisted that the world’s richest and poorest counties must form a pact to accelerate the transition from fossil fuels, singling out China and the United States as two countries that have a “particular responsibility to join efforts to make this pact a reality.”

It is either a climate solidarity pact or a collective suicide pact.

“Greenhouse gas emissions keep growing. Global temperatures keep rising. And our planet is fast approaching tipping points that will make climate chaos irreversible,” Guterres said, proclaiming that *“we are on a highway to climate hell with our foot on the accelerator.”

World is on ‘highway to hell’ – UN chief — RT World News

Gibraltar's ramped up its "climate change" coverage now that Cop 27 is on.

As world leaders meet at COP27, John Cortes calls for action; Rock sees driest Octobers in 20 years

Gibraltar's first electric taxi now running permanently on the Rock

Earth 300 founder and Environment Minister sign MoU over atomic-powered climate change research ship

The Environmental Safety Group calls for renewed focus on Gibraltar's climate strategy targets

Electric Cars aren't adding up in helping the environment:

Yes, you've got deadlines - We're in the End Times – JAH Environmental page

1 Like

Not only does their insanity in trying to control every aspect of our lives get wackier by the day, these nutjobs have come up with another blashemous stunt. Don't tell me this isn't a climate-change cult; with those devils at the top recruiting followers with these publicity stunts and tactics.

Developing their own so-called the commandments "Ten Principles of Climate Repentance”, just like the Noahide laws is doing the exact opposite of what we've been instructed to do by God. And it's another case of blind (and evil) leaders leading the blind. The Interfaith Center for Sustainable Development” (ICSD) developed them and presented them at COP 27.

There has never been and is no such thing as “Noahide laws”, nor are there any lawful “oral traditions of the fathers”, except in the minds of those who accept these lies.

There is ONLY the Mosaic Law/Torah that God gave for EVERYONE on Earth.

Our Creator gave us His Perfect Law of Liberty IN WRITING on Mt. Horeb in Sinai to remove any and all confusion over what is right and wrong, and to CONDEMN and SUPERSEDE and PROHIBIT all man-made rules of every kind. Simply put, that means that anything that contradicts His Law (Torah), found in the first five books of the Bible (namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) is unlawful, i.e. criminal.

A. Freeman – The Noahide Conspiracy: Is Your Head on the Chopping Block? | Time To Think

Satan is again trying to replace God with his versions.

We are to respect The Earth, not worship it – GREEN, SUSTAINABLE ECONOMICS A PHASE OF DIVINE LAW

FOLLOW THESE – THE 12 COMMANDMENTS (10+2)

1 Like

John 8:33 Jesus said unto them, IF God WERE your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
8:34 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my Word.
8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

France, Spain pledge to halt gas-driven vehicle sales

The countries made their pledges at the COP27 climate talks in Egypt’s Sharm el-Sheikh, among a group of new signatories to the Zero Emission Vehicles Declaration (ZEVD), launched at last year’s conference in Glasgow.

The United Nations’ 27th Conference of Parties (COP27), which took place last week in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, has been yet another predictable exhibition of political, corporate, and bureaucratic elites pushing global warming hysteria, population control, global wealth redistribution, and world government. Also predictable was the globalists’ hijacking of the world’s religions to promote pagan eco-theology and the dystopian future envisioned in The Great Reset of the Davos billionaires’ club, otherwise known as the World Economic Forum (WEF). This was all so predictable because we have seen it so many times before, and The New American has reported on it repeatedly and extensively over the past three decades.

The Alice Bailey referred to above by the UN acolytes is, of course, the infamous Luciferian occultist-theosophist, publisher of Lucifer magazine, and an avid proponent of the United Nations. Her pagan-New Age vision for a New World Order aligned closely with the apparent designs of the globalist elites, as demonstrated by the UN Earth Charter and Ark of Hope; the 2017 World Government Summit in the United Arab Emirates (with UN, WEF, and CFR elites meeting under the Arch of Ba’al, the demonic ancient Phoenician-Carthaginian god that demanded child sacrifice); the bizarre and diabolical ceremony of European Union elites for the grand opening of Switzerland’s Gotthard Base Tunnel; the opening of the 2010 UN climate summit in Cancun with Christiana Figueres, who was then the UN climate boss, offering a prayer to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess associated with war, human sacrifice, and cannibalism; and the World Economic Forum’s launch of its Young Global Leaders Druid Collective.

On HUGO TALKS -

NOAHIDE LAWS & The 10 Climate Commandments. More Info On COP 27

Ceremony Of Repentance

The video brings up the Noahide Laws in the last third.

A. Freeman also wrote about them:

The Noahide Conspiracy: Is Your Head on the Chopping Block?