China's Plans To Build Mile-Long 'Ultra-Large' Spacecraft

China is now building its own crewed station, Tiangong, after being effectively banned from participation in the International Space Station by a congressional act prohibiting NASA's cooperation with Beijing.

The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) recently released a five-year plan outlining the "urgent need" to invest in space exploration equipment research.

The modular spaceship would have to be launched numerous times and constructed in space, according to the released outline, because it would be too heavy and large to be launched in one trip.

The massive structures envisioned by the NSFC would dwarf the International Space Station, which stretches only 357 feet end-to-end and may take decades, if not centuries, to construct.

Yet, all these man-made spacecraft pale in comparison to the New Jerusalem - which is described to be about the size of the Earth's moon.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

UFOs – Yes! They do exist!

4 Likes

Very interesting! :star_struck:

“New Jerusalem” is the UFO Mothership

The “New Jerusalem” is the name of Christ’s spaceship, as referred to in Revelation, “And I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (Rev. 21:2), … And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God (Rev. 21:10)… And the Lord will bless this place and make it a Holy City, and it will be called the New Jerusalem. And the City will come out of heaven from God and be of jasper and of crystal…”(Rev. 23:5).

2 Likes

"Father will be on New Jerusalem . There will be two Second Comings: Christ’s and His. If you want to see Him again, obey Him now." - Quoted from article posted: "New Jerusalem" is the UFO Mothership.

Wow!

1 Like

By now it should be apparent Father is separating the goats from the sheep,(Matthew 25:33), (if not you haven't been paying attention) His children (sons and daughters) and satan's, who's side will you be found on when the New Jerusalem appears? (John 3:3-12) This City, an enormous spaceship, descends upon Earth from the heavens, meaning it’s not a geographical city in the Middle East. It’s also described to be quite beautiful, as nothing man can make can compare with it. “…The City will be measured by a rod of gold and to its measure will be added every kind of precious stone. And they will bare their feet and bow their heads, for all nations and kings of the Earth will see no other splendour… And the Temple gates will not shut by day, and there will be no night there… The glory of nations will sit by the Throne of the Temple that is within the City…” (Rev. 23:6-8).

Thomas 13:5 Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary are the ones who will enter the Bridal Chamber (New Jerusalem). 13:6 Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who possessed merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent. He sold the merchandise, he bought the one pearl for himself.

2 Esdras 7:26 Behold, the time shall come, that these Tokens which I have told thee shall come to pass, and the Bride (New Jerusalem Rev. 21:2) shall appear, and she coming forth shall be seen, that now is withdrawn from the Earth.
7:27 And whosoever is delivered from the foresaid evils shall see My wonders.
7:28 For My Son the Saviour shall be revealed with those that be with him, and they that remain shall rejoice within four hundred years.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

This Prophetical statement has never been fully understood or appreciated, by anyone, since it was first made, by Christ himself, 2000 years ago. Christ also said, repeatedly, "I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD" (John 17:16).(upload://2qvE6q7po22UdefEQQhXxlsnk69.png)

https://jahtruth.net/noah.htm

1 Like

Even The Babies are Confessing that Jesus is Coming Soon!

4 Likes

Father is AMAZING, the source of all Real LOVE! Keep looking up, keep the FAITH!

Japanese designers have unveiled plans for a floating city, likened to a real life Noah's Ark.

The developers, N-Ark, even claim the zone - named Dogen City - would be resilient to an apocalypse.

Measuring 4km in circumference, the plan would be for inhabitants to be able to get to any point in the zone within an hour.

N-Ark's development roadmap currently earmarks the year 2030 for completion, and designers see the city as a sea-based version of Elon Musk's SpaceX.

The ocean-based metropolis would provide a "self-sufficient habitat" for 40,000 people, designers in Japan say.

Japanese designers have unveiled plans for an ocean-based city