🇨🇳 CHINA RISING DOCUMENTARY – Sky News Australia (Nov 2021)

Yes, "LESS" confrontational. "Less" differs from "not confrontational" which was not said.

1 Like

Did I say that you said not? No, I did not.

If we take a case like this, China surrounding Taiwan with warships and giving out statetements like that, I'm not sure what event/statement or stance, as you say, of the US would be more confrontational?

1 Like

Agreed. I did not say you said "not". I was merely clarifying the statement I made.

Biden said "he does not support Taiwan's independence". An example of being less confrontational. But, will send forces to defend Taiwan. Remains confrontational, but it is ambiguous.

1 Like

Ok

MilitaryTubeToday

CHINA MASSIVE DRILLS BEGAN TO TAKE TAIWAN IN EARLY JUNE

The Chinese PLA exercise Joint Sword-2024A involving the navy, air force, missiles and land forces, began to surround Taiwan from all directions. The massive maneuver, described as a “punitive” exercise, was linked by China in early June to an attempt to seize Taiwan, which China fully supports and blocks the “reunification” of the island by the US.

1 Like

Military Tube Today, with AI narration.

Seems to be propaganda from the Chinese government itself. Might be a good idea to add some kind of disclaimer to videos such as these so that someone doesn't mistake you and this forum to be a Chinese propaganda operation.

Also, for fairness sake and to make it easier for "researchers" to do their job it would be a good idea the link to the original video. Oh and so that someone doesn't mistake you to be the original source of it...

2 Likes

Anyone ever checked these guys, please?

1 Like

We are already suffering, we can't even enjoy our own fish anymore because of the mistakes of our greedy corrupt governmentts, soon may be illegal to be an African.

It's a pity

1 Like

KAREN KINGSTON: CHINA'S NEW GLOBAL NATIONAL SECURITY LAWS

Karen Kingston with Dr. Joseph Sansone discuss China's new law requiring companies and their officers that do business in China to serve the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese military. Karen explains how China is infiltrating governments around the world to do its bidding. Is China affecting the U.S. government’s decision to allow the on going border invasion? Karen also raises questions about Elon Musk’s operations in China and national security concerns.

KAREN KINGSTON - CHINA & GLOBALISTS AT WAR WITH AMERICA

1 Like