🇨🇳 CHINA RISING DOCUMENTARY – Sky News Australia (Nov 2021)

China bomber spied with new air-launched hypersonic

If launched by China’s H6-K bombers hypersonic missile could target US military installations in Guam and Wake Island

China’s Xian H-6K strategic bomber has been spotted carrying a new type of air-launched ballistic missile (ALBM), emphasizing its anti-access/area denial (A2/AD), carrier-killer and standoff strike capabilities against US bases and forces in the Pacific.

This month, The Warzone reported that H-6K, serial 11097, was seen with a pair of new underwing missiles possibly derived from the hypersonic CM-401, a truck or ship-launched anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) with land-attack capabilities that was first launched in 2018.

The report noted that the new ALBMs combine the CM-401’s formidable combat characteristics with the increased standoff range of the H-6K.

According to the state-run Global Times, the CM-401 is a new type of hypersonic ballistic missile that it claims can travel up to Mach 6 at up to 290 kilometers, can be launched into a near-space trajectory and maneuver at hypersonic speeds.

Upon reaching its target, the CM-401 can perform a terminal diving attack wherein the missile abruptly pulls up upon starting the terminal phase of its flight.

As noted by Thomas Newdick in The Warzone, the maneuver makes defense against it more difficult, allows for course adjustments and can extend its range in some cases. Newdick also notes that an H6-K air launch can significantly increase the CM-401’s range and terminal performance, with the H6-K adding 3,500 kilometers or even more with aerial refueling.

China’s new ALBM may take design cues from Russia’s Kinzhal ALBM, judging by their similar characteristics. Previously, Russia has used air-launched hypersonic weapons in the ongoing Ukraine war against static ground targets, becoming the first nation to use such weapons in conflict.

This March, the Russian Ministry of Defense confirmed its use of the Kinzhal against Ukrainian targets, hypersonic attacks which were also confirmed by US officials. Newdick notes that the Kinzhal also has anti-ship capabilities, though these are still unproven.

The US also deploys air-launched missiles from its strategic bombers but has a different approach to overcoming enemy air defenses. While China and Russia’s missiles rely on speed to penetrate enemy air defenses, the US relies on stealth.

This September, Asia Times reported that the US is upgrading its B2 bombers to fire the stealthy Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile-Extended Range (JASSM-ER) cruise missile, with its small size allowing the missile to remain undetected until the last two or three kilometers of flight, which at that point is too late for interception.

China’s new ALBM, if installed aboard its H6-K bombers, could attack US military installations in Guam and Wake Island as well as major surface warships including aircraft carriers and amphibious warfare ships.

In September 2020, China’s air force released a promotional video showing a Xian H-6K bomber launching a missile at an enemy military base that appeared to simulate the Anderson Air Base at Guam.

China has been diversifying its hypersonic weapon launch platforms to include ship and road-mobile launchers as part of an asymmetric strategy against the US and its allies in the Pacific.

China’s hypersonic weapons aim to deter adversaries, namely the US, with their ability to penetrate modern air defenses without requiring air superiority, notes Ralph Bentley in a September article for Wild Blue Yonder, an online journal of the US Air University.

Asia Times reported in April on China’s successful YJ-21 hypersonic anti-ship “carrier killer” ballistic missile test from one of its Type 55 cruisers. Video footage of the test indicated that the YJ-21 is a cold-launched missile tipped with a hypersonic glide vehicle (HGV), with its small control surfaces suggesting it is not a surface-to-air missile.

Combining a 1,500-kilometer range, large warhead and high velocity, the YJ-21 is designed to punch through the decks of an aircraft carrier, sinking it outright.

Significantly, the YJ-21’s range is greater than the US F-35C, the US Navy’s latest carrier-borne fighter, meaning that US carrier battlegroups will have to sail closer so the F-35Cs can reach their targets, putting the former vessels at risk of attack, notes Alex Gatopoulous for Al Jazeera.

With China’s successful test of a ship-borne hypersonic weapon, the US appears to lag in this potentially crucial strategic dimension. However, this March, Asia Times reported that the US plans to arm three of its advanced Zumwalt-class destroyers with hypersonic missiles by 2025, replacing their massive twin 155mm Advanced Gun Systems (AGS).

This change will convert the futuristic warships into blue-water strike vessels from their original role as stealthy shore bombardment platforms.

China also has a substantial land-based hypersonic weapons arsenal, which includes the DF-17 road-mobile medium-range hypersonic missile, whose existence was first confirmed in 2014, according to Missile Threat.

Missile Threat notes that the DF-17 has an estimated range of 1,800 to 2,500 kilometers and can be equipped with conventional or nuclear warheads. It also notes that the DF-17 has a high degree of accuracy and that test flights in 2015 showed it can perform extreme maneuvers and evasive actions. The same source said that, as of 2019, China was working to develop an anti-ship variant of the DF-17.

China used the DF-17 in its extensive missile firing and naval drills off Taiwan in response to US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s controversial visit to the self-governing island this August, Global Times reported at the time.

China's "J-20" Stealth Fighter Jet: I've Never Seen American Planes Do These Things!

At an air show in China Saturday, the Chinese Air Force displayed their J-20 Stealth Fighter Jet capabilities. I've never seen an American fighter Jet be able to do some of these maneuvers! Utterly amazing.

I certainly have seen U.S. fighter jets be able to vertically "hover" with their nose pointed straight up, but I have never seen the reversal of direction in flight that these Chinese jets perform. It shocked me as to the skill of the pilots, AND as to the maneuverability of the jets.

I kept waiting to see one of them just fall out of the sky with the maneuvers they were doing, but that didn't happen.

Maybe we've been out-classed by China?????

Maybe we shouldn't be picking a fight with them over Taiwan?

Maybe we're not as good as we think we are?

The Chinese are known as some if not the most brutal people on the planet and are very excited for what they will do to the American population.

@DylanHall,
Terrifying what is to come.
6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth Seal (using his "Key"), and, lo, there was a great "earthquake"; and the "sun" became black as sackcloth of hair, and the "moon" became as blood; (Please see my "The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse & the Two Witnesses" Booklet for the Bible Prophecy " Code ")
6:13 And "the stars of heaven" fell unto the "earth", even as the "fig tree" casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (Ezekiel 13:13).
9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound (Please see the Book of Enoch in the "King of kings' Bible") in the great River Euphrates.
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men. ( 2,000,000,000 ).
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand (200,000,000): and I HEARD the number of them.
9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone (sulphur).
9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed ( 2,000,000,000), by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone (sulphur), which issued out of their mouths.

https://jahtruth.net/ww3-2.htm

1 Like

Satanist Insider – Wontons not Matzah Balls

by tts-admin | Nov 13, 2022 |

HenryMakow.com – Nov 12, 2022

Crocodile Tears & A Pocket Full of Tissues

Dedicated to those with F.I.T.H. Syndrome

“But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?”

II Kings 18:27 King James Authorized version

Aloysius Fozdyke first revealed satanic world control on this website in 2004

by Aloysius Fozdyke – (henrymakow.com)

Years ago, I had a dream involving a robot Michael Parkinson interviewing the first robot historian. The robot historian said that robots were a natural evolution from humans; because long before robots, humans had been existing as robots.

As Magicians we work with Goddesses, Gods and spirits, many of them incredibly powerful. This is merely one reason why no one will rise to stop us. We have boobytrapped every possibility. Moreover, taxpayers have given their money to ensure their governments have weapons they don’t know about. And who is advising those governments, behind the scenes? So come on, give us a challenge!

The population issue has been sorted. Deaths will rise significantly in the coming northern hemisphere winter months (and following years) with the attendant supply line issues in just about everything – including medicines. So, where’s sleepy Numb-Nuts or the Tooth Fairy when you need them?

My job (initially) was to discover how much opposition to us there’d be. There was and remains no opposition. The talk of a Jewish world order overlooks what I have advised about the new Chinese Empire – because Benjamin Netanyahu will go down as the biggest Jew-killer in history. The Chinese media refers to Aussies as “white trash”, so antipodean whities will be the first to experience what it’s like with a new Chinese governor, new Chinese guards and the same prisons they have built for themselves. Even Australia’s expanding facial recognition system cameras and associated computer programmes come from China.

Continues …

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=261116

China’s new satellite-hunting radar aims to blind US

Newly-unveiled SLC-18 radar seeks to blunt US space-based intel advantage and could soon be exported to America’s adversaries.

China’s new electronically scanned array radar aims to blunt the military advantages long provided by satellite intelligence, raising proliferation concerns in Washington and other Western capitals.

China's New Silk Road in Europe | DW Documentary

Chinas New Silk Road in Europe DW Documentary

The most immediate manifestation of Beijing's ambitions in Europe is the huge investment in logistics and infrastructure. The "Belt and Road" initiative incorporates a network of railway lines, airports and shipping routes - most of them either run or controlled by China. Supporters in Europe point to the economic growth potential, while critics warn of growing dependence on China.

This documentary focuses on three key locations at the European end of the "21st century Silk Road": the inland port of Duisburg, Liège with one of the continent's biggest cargo airports and the new Alibaba logistics hub, and major Italian seaport Genoa.

2 Likes

Xi Jinping to Attend China-Arab States Summit and China-GCC Summit and Pay State Visit to Saudi Arabia.

http://nl.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/zgyw/202212/t20221207_10986290.htm

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hua Chunying announces:

At the invitation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, President Xi Jinping will attend the first China-Arab States Summit and the China-GCC Summit in Riyadh and pay a state visit to Saudi Arabia from December 7 to 10.

Pentagon, Chinese analysts agree US can’t win in Taiwan Strait

US mulls ‘scorched earth’ strategy for Taiwan instead of defense
By DAVID P. GOLDMAN
DECEMBER 6, 2022

China’s satellite coverage in the Western Pacific has doubled since 2018, the Pentagon reported last week in its annual assessment of the Chinese military. That gives China the ability to detect American surface ships with an array of sensors that can guide its 2,000 land-based missiles to moving targets, including US aircraft carriers.

The Defense Department’s November 29 report “Military and Security Developments Involving the People’s Republic of China” reflects a grimly realistic rethinking of China’s military capacity in its home theater.

China hawk Elbridge Colby, a prominent advocate of a Western Pacific military buildup to deny China access to its adjacent seas, tweeted on November 6, “Senior flag officers are saying we’re on a trajectory to get crushed in a war with China, which would likely be the most important war since WWII, God forbid.”

The strategic takeaway is that the United States cannot win a firefight close to China’s coast, and can’t defend Taiwan whether it wants to or not. That view in the Joe Biden administration’s Department of Defense (DOD) persuaded the president to discuss “guardrails” against military confrontation in his November summit with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.

Republican hawks appear to have come to the same conclusion. The United States will enact a scorched-earth policy in Taiwan, destroying its semiconductor industry, if the PRC seizes the island, former Trump national security adviser Robert O’Brien told a conference at the Richard Nixon Foundation on November 10, reports army-technology.com.

“If China takes Taiwan and takes those factories intact – which I don’t think we would ever allow – they have a monopoly over chips the way OPEC has a monopoly, or even more than the way OPEC has a monopoly over oil,” O’Brien said.

Full article:

US Hegemony and Its Perils

February 2023

Contents

Introduction

I. Political Hegemony—Throwing Its Weight Around

II. Military Hegemony—Wanton Use of Force

III. Economic Hegemony—Looting and Exploitation

IV. Technological Hegemony—Monopoly and Suppression

V. Cultural Hegemony—Spreading False Narratives

Conclusion

While a just cause wins its champion wide support, an unjust one condemns its pursuer to be an outcast. The hegemonic, domineering, and bullying practices of using strength to intimidate the weak, taking from others by force and subterfuge, and playing zero-sum games are exerting grave harm. The historical trends of peace, development, cooperation, and mutual benefit are unstoppable. The United States has been overriding truth with its power and trampling justice to serve self-interest. These unilateral, egoistic and regressive hegemonic practices have drawn growing, intense criticism and opposition from the international community.

Countries need to respect each other and treat each other as equals. Big countries should behave in a manner befitting their status and take the lead in pursuing a new model of state-to-state relations featuring dialogue and partnership, not confrontation or alliance. China opposes all forms of hegemonism and power politics, and rejects interference in other countries' internal affairs. The United States must conduct serious soul-searching. It must critically examine what it has done, let go of its arrogance and prejudice, and quit its hegemonic, domineering and bullying practices.

Read the article in full here:

2023.02.22 China Declares War On The United States

Year of the dragon 2024, expect fireworks?

Quote:

"It is beyond the scope of this video, but the reason for the deterioration of the US is because a smallish number of people run everything.

Right now most Americans have no interest in doing any of these things that the US federal government does.

The federal government treats Americans the same way they treat weaker countries.

Anyone who speaks out is censored away.

We have a serious oligarch problem as well.

Many people, including me, hoped that when the USSR fell, that we would have a new trading partner and a reduction in entangling alliances and government generally.

Boy, we’re we wrong!

The politicians in the US generally work against the people because it is profitable to do so.

It is widespread treason.

They spend all their time domestically introducing and reintroducing measures which reduce the power and freedoms of Americans.

It is really an awful situation to be in."

Is China speaking the truth here? It sure seems like it.

What he said in the video reminded of an experience that occurred roughly 2 decades ago. A new Chinese restaurant had opened in the neighourhood, to which I took my wife for and evening meal (being young and recently married at the time). After the meal had been had, we ended up having an interesting conversation with the lady overseeing the new restaurant, which was quiet that night and a very smart restaurant during which she brought up her husband and we somehow were also discussing tea. She then started to tell us about how she likes to prepare a very special kind of green tea for her husband and went on to not just tell us about it, but to demonstrate how she prepared it. She went through a door to the back to get the tea and after a short time returned with a glass, boiled water and the tea. A demonstration was then given of how she liked to prepare the tea, which involved using only a few leaves of the very special whole leaf tea being infused in the freshly boiled water. She said only her husband drank it (or the men) and she would always prepare it for him. We felt this was really kind of her to show us this. Seeing her conduct and respect for her husband, undoubtatly left an impression on both of us (as westerners) from seeing the level of respect being shown by this lady. She then promptly left, as we sat there watching the infusion happen and the leaf unfolding in the hot water, its green colour slowly filling the glass. We left there feeling humbled.. The conduct and respect shown by this lady was not anything like we were used to seeing. It left an impression. By throwing out traditional values, and replacing it with what it likes to call progressive, it seems evident that the people of the West have clearly not done themsleves any real favours. The West is certaily arrogant and have been misled by arrogant people from amongs the ranks. Then seeing the conduct that gets cultivated in a much more traditional society like where she was from can be, and especially for a couple of young people, it was no doubt, quite stark. We were not only impressed, but also had to think about how different it was to what we were used to, and start wondering why. That experience certainly helped to give me a new perspective on people. Its not necessarily where someone is from that determines their general conduct or display of virtue, but the society one lives in and its accepted values, definitely does tend to leave its mark.

1 Like

That was very interesting, thank-you. An article with quite a similar take was read a while ago, that was compiled by a group going by the name The Trumpet, in which China (and other groups in Asia) are said to be identified as descendents of Japheth. They mentioned a corroborating source that traced the migrations as far back as the time of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel. I believe it said that they were people who managed to escape and flee from Nimrod and then did so, to the East. Don't have the link handy, but if I find it again might post it for interest.

Its also found interesting, that the last prophetic words of Noah that have been recorded in Genesis, refers to Japheth, and since we are in the "times of Noah" again, may that therefore be an end-time prophecy, relating to present day? It certainly seems possible, as it fits well with the growth (both economically, in population and in influence) of the nations of the East, i.e., Japheth:

Genesis
9:26 And he said, Blessed [be] the "I AM" God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
9:28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.
9:29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

It sounds like Shem (whose descendents are mostly living in the West) is prophecied even as far back as the time of Noah, to be giving up tents in future for Japheth to dwell in, and that God said He would enlarge Japheth, which are the last words of the prophet Noah, as far as we know about in Genesis. It sure does seem to fit with what we can see happening today, along with other prophecies of the latter days, concerning what happens to true Israel.

2 Likes

This series of videos offers a take on the how and why, regarding China's growing success in winning over so many of the nations of Latin America, Africa and the Asia Pacific, and offers a reasoning for why these nations are choosing to open up to investment from China, over the US (and other Western nations).

It does seem possible that the presenter of the videos may be somewhat slanted towards China's approach, but it also does seem to help point out why China is being succesful, where the West has not been, in winning over nations. In short, China uses a different approach and policy than the US has done, and with their interactions resulting in benefits to people in raising the standards of living by building much needed infrastructure. Also, they are willing to pledge much more money than the US is willing to for such projects other countries, which they then see as a greater benefit. While the US is more willing to pledge military involvement and support, in exchange for the countries doing whatever the US sets forth as policy. He however does not mention much about debt trap diplomacy and acquiring ports, etc. so this perspective may tend to be naive by mostly only focusing on the benefits these narions see themselves as getting when choosing to deal with China, rather than continue dealing with the US/West. But, in either case, the point is that in this contest, China is clearly shown to be winning and thereby gaining a lot of influence around the world. The three videos, each roughly 10 minutes or so in length.

Why Latin America Chose China (You Wont Believe What USA Did)

Why Africa Chose China

Why Asia Pacific Chose China

"The U.S. arbitrarily passes judgment on democracy in other countries, and fabricates a false narrative of "democracy versus authoritarianism" to incite estrangement, division, rivalry and confrontation. In December 2021, the United States hosted the first "Summit for Democracy," which drew criticism and opposition from many countries for making a mockery of the spirit of democracy and dividing the world. In March 2023, the United States will host another "Summit for Democracy," which remains unwelcome and will again find no support."

Democracy, which has become the Cure-all Mantra, quoted incessantly by all western politicians, is a LIE and a confidence-trick, that they and their puppet-masters are now trying to deceive the rest of the world with, and are using their economic and/or military-muscle and means to force other nations to adopt, so that their puppet-masters can use the politicians to help them to rip-off all the other nations too, just as they have done already to the vast majority of their own citizens.

The Ruler of the Universe has prohibited democracy because He knew that the rich would use it and other means to deceive and rip everyone else off; keep the majority down and poor; just as He wrote, via His Prophets in The Bible.

He gave the world, via Moses, the perfect system of government, under which there is no poverty; no poor people and consequently no need to resort to crime to survive.

Many people can see the Democracy (demon-crazy)...

https://jahtruth.net/democra.htm

Russia and China in Prophecy

Is this the article you are speaking of please?

It has covered many geopolitical and biblical points.

They neglect to realize that Christ is fulfilling His prophesy now.
As in the days of Noah, so too shall be the coming of the son of man...
Nobody believed Noah, and all perished except for a handful, and the same goes for today, as only a very small number of people believe Christ, and are helping Him to set up His Kingdom.
Thank you for your response.

This is the article we believe you are referencing
https://www.thetrumpet.com/7583-is-china-in-the-bible

1 Like

Thank you. Agreed.
That one is a different article, but yes it was the same site, and looks to contain a lot of the same information.
I believe this was the one that was read:

It was found by searching for "China is Japbeth" which also returned quite a few other similar results from other sites.
It is not known how much of the presented information would be accurate, but certainly an interesting take on the origin of the nations of the East.
For all we know they may be getting some things right, but may be getting some things wrong though too, so that has to be kept in mind.
Towards the end of the article, they foresee further war, followed by the Kingdom.
Many parts of the information were found interesting, though, and as it basically does seem to be answering the question of, is China mentioned in the Bible.
It seems to fit well and make sense, as they are alsao neighbours of Russia and in the same region of the world, and with Russia also identified as being descendents of Japheth. That was a question that was for for a long time wondered about, i.e. who is China in the Bible.
That God would enlarge Japheth, as prophecied through Noah, would also seem to fit quite well with the most populous nation on the earth in the present day.
Thank you, for adding this interesting information to the thread.

P.S. yes, that was it. Thank-you. :+1:

1 Like

It should come as no surprise that in addition to all this extremely public cooperation, China has also been secretly exporting military components for Russia's war effort in Ukraine -- especially since the US threat of "consequences" for China's evasions of Western sanctions exposed itself as hollow.

These revelations are not only an embarrassment for the Biden administration -- which should have known and acted upon them long ago -- but also serve as yet another black hole in the ability of the United States to deter adversaries.

It shows, sadly, that the words and threats of the US carry zero weight internationally, and that America's most aggressive adversaries are able successfully to collaborate.

China Crosses "Red Line" Advancing Russia's War Effort

It has been known for quite a while that China has been undercutting Western sanctions against Russia through trade and Chinese purchases of long-term energy supplies.

China Says Ready To “Join Forces With Russia”

Despite all latest among Washington’s repeat warnings to Beijing against strategic or military cooperation with Moscow, China is now pledging to “join forces” with “like-minded” partner Russia to defend national interests. The statement came by the close of the first day of the director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Communist Party of China’s Central Committee Wang Yi’s trip to Moscow.

You're welcome and Thank you kindly as well.

Likewise.