Children Become The Next Target For The Jab

June 23, 2021

# Tell Schools/Universities No Vaccine Mandates for Children/Young Adults!

Better yet tell the schools and Universities this good information below, that pharmacy is witchcraft and vaccines are nothing but pure poison. Do you really think you’ve been told the whole truth about the pandemic? Do you think healthy debate and conversation are being encouraged — or stifled?

What we know now about COVID-19 and children:

• Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.
  • The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
  • A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
  • The risks of COVID-19 vaccination adverse outcomes certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low risk populations.
  • Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
  • Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of July 16th, there have been 518,770 vaccine injuries including 11,940 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
  • Hundreds of colleges and universities embrace COVID vaccine mandates, but there is no reason why students and families can’t shun coercive educational institutions and forge their own educational path.
  • Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination. So why recommend all kids get the shot?

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.