Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net

The intent of the revealing article on TIME TO THINK, “Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net,” is to get the world to realize we are living in extraordinary times that actually involve the second coming of Christ –

The article contains a lesson within a lesson, but does require the reader to swim outside his or her comfort zone; and explore waters filled with knowledge from The Master, the pro-fisher-of-men.

Get caught up, because Christs.net has already been cast into the sea of people.

“If you’re a keeper, your schooling has just begun.”

There’s plenty to sink your teeth into and digest.

The TIME TO THINK article will help navigate drifters in the right direction. It should cause the right kind of fish to climb aboard Christ’s ship and do it His Way.

For those already on board, it may provide a deeper understanding. Please consider the article a leaked document from insiders. Recognize its value in your own fishing expeditions. Cast it out into the many seas of men.

Help spread Christs.net around the world. Use the article or let it inspire you to start casting His Net in places you haven’t considered.

Please share the article's specific URL: Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net. | Time To Think

9 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

You're welcome.

This post on Defending-Gibraltar (DG) was to announce publication of the latest article; to let everyone know to please share that article which introduces Christs.net. Share one or both links as appropriate and inspired:

Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net - Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net. | Time To Think

and

Christ's Nethttps://Christs.netChrists.net

Happy Fishing!

3 Likes

Dear @TimeToThink Thank-you for the lovely Scripture and spiritual Guidance. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net

1 Like

thank you

2 Likes

YODA – YO/DA – YOur DAily • JEDI JE/DI – JEsus DIsciple

Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Matthew 13:47 Again, The Kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
Matthew 13:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the Furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

3 Likes

Found in YODA - JEDI Master

Which is included in The Armageddon Survival Kit.

The True Sign. - March 29

How many believed on My Name after seeing the signs which I did?

Not for the signs, not for the water made wine, not for My miracles, will My true follower believe Me.

No, for something deeper, seen only with the eyes of faith, realized only by a heart of love responding to My Heart of Love. Not of these must it be said, "I do not trust Myself unto them," as I said of those who saw My signs.

I must trust Myself and My Cause to My followers who see Me with eyes of faith. How else can I be loved and known?

They will meet Me, the outcast Saviour, when I am performing no mighty deeds, wandering unheeded and unacclaimed through dark and lonely ways, and they will pause, all other pursuit forgotten, and will yet turn and follow Me.

Follow because of some chord in them responsive to the yearning of My Heart for Man, who has shut Me out. Follow, too, because of that in Me which is responsive to the cry of man's hungering soul.

3 Likes

Arm of Love. - January 2

You are to help to save others. Never let one day pass when you have not reached out an arm of Love to someone outside your home - a note, a letter, a visit, help in some way.

Be full of Joy. Joy saves. Joy cures. Joy in Me. In every ray of sunlight, every smile, every act of kindness, or love, every trifling service - joy.

Each day do something to lift another soul out of the sea of sin, or disease or doubt into which man has fallen. I still walk to-day by the lakeside and call My disciples to follow Me and to become fishers of men.

The helping hand is needed that raises the helpless to courage, to struggle, to faith, to health. Love and laugh. Love and laughter are the beckoners to faith and courage and success. Trust on, love on, joy on.

Refuse to be downcast. Refuse to be checked in your upward climb. Love and laugh, I am with you. I bear your burdens. Cast thy burden upon Me and I will sustain thee. And then in very lightheartedness you turn and help another with the burden that is pressing too heavily upon him or her.

How many burdens can you lighten this year? How many hearts can you cheer? How many souls can you help?

And in giving you gain: "Good measure, pressed down and running over." I your Lord have said it.

4 Likes

The New Name of Christ on His 2nd Coming - Chapter 8 p4 - The Way Home or face The Fire

3 Likes

BitChute

Rabbis Hidden Message Decoded Shocks the World And Jewish History Forever

3 Likes
  1. Christ’s 2nd Coming – Correctly Described in the Original ‘Authorised’ 1611 king James Bible – Not the Others

July 24, 2019 · by . · in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

The terms Christ and Buddha explained JAHTruth.net/buddha

Part of Christ’s Net Christs.net

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

The Authorised 1611 king James Bible renders in Matthew 24:27, “as the lightening commeth out of the East (dawn), and shinneth unto the west (sunrise)”.

And in Luke 17:24, “as the lightning that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven” (lightning’s light is a fraction of daylight, and goes top to bottom?).

The subsequent king James version and others have confounded the true meaning by changing Matthew 24:17 to lightning.

Luke

1 Like

Christ’s Second Coming Revealed – Judgement Day, Only God Knows

Please read and share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

4 Likes

YODASeeing Christ. - April 27

I am beside you. Can you not feel My Presence? Contact with Me is not gained by the senses. Spirit-consciousness replaces sight.

When man sees Me with his human sight it does not mean of necessity that his spiritual perception is greater. Nay, rather that for that soul I have to span the physical and the spiritual with a spiritual vision clear to human eyes.

Remember this to cheer My disciples who have never seen Me, and yet have had a clear spiritual consciousness of Me.

Very thankful that the article about Seeing Christ is on Gibraltar Messenger. Today's YODA reminded me of it.

4 Likes