Brain wash through education.

@GodTaughtMeHow ,
A must see video.

This video said all Presidents starting with Jimmy Carter in 1978 signed this unGodly law to include Donald Trump. He joined the Islam religion.

What was the charge Sanhedrin brought against Jesus, blasphemy. Noahide Laws say anyone who worships Jesus Christ is an adulterer and blasphemer.

God's Law succeeds all other laws or rules.

Petition to the Gibraltar Government demanding a return to God’s Law

God help us all.

3 Likes

Mix the truth with lies to make the best lying recipe, and this is how the world is being ruled through this recipe.

1 Like

Agreed.

2 Likes

@Nam ,

Yes indeed. If only everyone would enforce them and live them out in their lives this place could be a heaven on earth.

1 Like

True, but majority see it as a punishment/curse, they believe it is impossible for humans to live by them and when we quote Jesus as an example, they say He was conceived by the holy spirit instead of trying.

1 Like

I can see why they think this, they are blind possibly due to sin, and it's right the opposite, simple to not sin when you obey the first Commandment, more you obey the easier it becomes.

Do they mean they needn't try?

1 Like

Yes.

Vintage Veritas: From the archives of Project Veritas, this 2015 Common Core Investigation was an investigation where undercover journalists went hard at work to uncover what Common Core was truly about. Turns out, the educational publishing companies appear to care less about the children and more about the money. Even doubling down by blatantly saying, "They're in it for the money."

1 Like

I always ask myself the same question, where do they benefit from? Because with what I have observed and seen, people no longer do things out of love #6, people are motivated by materialism and cheap praise.

Little history: PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE, SOCIAL JUSTICE AND THE USEFUL IDIOT, YURI BEZMENOV w ED GRIFFIN 1985

If you're not scared by now nothing can scare you.

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE SOCIAL JUSTICE AND THE USEFUL IDIOT YURI BEZMENOV w ED...

It seems that people have allowed themselves to be so totally deceived by Satan and his power and principalities working through ALL people in this hell hole, and through their personal intergenerational (reincarnation) acquiescence to evil, and the elimination of the TRUE understanding that "laying low" and "not making waves" is seen as complicity by God and deserving of His Eternal Fire death penalty, the masses of fallen angels here on hell-planet Earth would rather live for today with no regard for tomorrow (their children's future which would actually be them).

It seems to them to be easier to cop out and say that it's too hard to even bother to try to be righteous and just, like Jesus was. Spiritual sloth is a deadly sin. God wouldn't have sent His only incarnated Son if it weren't possible to be close enough through striving and DAILY self-sacrifice and unselfish service to ALL others (even when it seems counter-intuitive).

The response/truth that most seem to not WANT to hear is that Christ HAS returned, not conceived from the Holy Spirit (as far as is known), but as a normal human + Being like the rest of us, to lead by example and SHOW us that it IS POSSIBLE. Evil people would rather live in their complicity and under the rule of Jesuit priests / politicians, Islamic Muslims, and the Judaic Chabad (modern day scribes and pharisees), and their satanic spiritual and physical restrictions, than to be truly free.

God repays us to our face with immediate Divine Karma everyday when we fail to do the right thing. Most people accept these failings as normal because they believe that they "are only human", which is a lie.

If people would simply CHANGE their minds and (spiritually) look to God for guidance (which requires humility) they would begin to take the baby steps to a life of transformation and of daily miracles. It seems as though people would rather live in their spiritual squalor and NOT stand up for their God Given Rights. As a result they prove to themselves that they are right when they get smacked down by the beast system when they proceed WITHOUT faith (trust) in God. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

A Godless future is part of the Satanic NWO, WEF, CFR, Papal agenda. The god and laws that T.H.E.Y. have lined up is slavery, torture, and death (anti-Christ).
The OPPOSITE of what Father and His Son are offering.
Most people really are stupid and deserve what is coming. This explains why most people in this hell-hole have taken the satanic JAB. Then they ask us to "go easy on" them for their bad decision. It is not our place to judge anyone for the Karma that they have inflicted upon themselves. We ALL have to sleep in the bed we make for ourselves.

If we simply focus on being like Christ, reading what the Scriptures say that is, and following the newest most expedient and accurate update of what that means as is put forth TODAY by Christ in His 2nd Coming (https://Christs.net), there is no time to be judgemental. Daily practice of self (evil) control, which The Lord calls self-crucifixion, is a full time job, because we are so evil (and don't even know, or want to believe, it).

This is TRUE G(o)OD mind control. THIS IS why we are ALL here. Without God and Christ, there is NO HOPE.

3 Likes

It's too bad the narrator in the below video stops short of applying God's Law as the ULTIMATE moral compass... only in hell.

Understanding Causality Is Understanding The Solution

This statement is anti-christ speech here, they don't end here, they actually avoid those talking about this and creating hate speech about them like, occult group, devil worshiper, misleading, etc. This is when you know that ignorance is not cheap.

Agreed.

Most hate humility and have arrogant and pride nature with how will they see me kind of attitude,... etc.

Oh how people love cheap miracles which they have not worked hard for/ easy way.

BTW they started envying us for not taking the JAB as if we didn't help to warn them and thought we didn't wish them well, wanted them to lose their jobs, etc.

It is indeed a full time job.

Thank you kindly for sharing.

1 Like

You're welcome and hang in there...

Rev. 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my (adopted) son.

21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - King of kings' Bible

3 Likes

Thank-you @GodTaughtMeHow for:

Years ago and shortly after I had read TWHOFTF for the first time, I was at the market and a conversation about The Lord sprung up. I spoke to her and said that The Lord, Christ Jesus, has returned again and that He is living amongst us and shared with her TWHOFTF . She gazed at me with widened-eyes, began to scream; ran down the aisle to get away (from me?). What was she running from? Truth? Being a stranger, I can only guess why she ran.

1 Like

Thank-you.
Very similar to how the evil spirits, when The Lord exercised the demons in the men 2000 years ago, reacted. They were horrified when Jesus confronted them and they screeched that it was not yet His time and Jesus sent them into the pigs and they ran and jumped off a cliff.

People don't really want to know that their time of denial is up. They are "Christians" (following liars who tell them what they want to hear) and not really followers of Christ The Lord. Virtually no-one wants to sacrifice them-selves. It's not what they WANT to do.

4 Likes

You're welcome @GodTaughtMeHow and thank-you.

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.
8:23 And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
8:24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
8:25 And his disciples came to [him], and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
8:27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of Man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
8:28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come here to torment us before The Time?
8:30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

Thank you.

Amen.

1 Like

Glad to know am not alone who has had this experience. This experience is very common.Even others fear associating with us, religion has contributed to this kind of reaction because religion told us Christ will hung in space when He comes back. Ignorance is not cheap.