Both Sides (In the Middle East) Are Being Played By The Banksters Again To Cause Genocide, Division and World War III

1:02:42 min.

Both Sides Are Being Played By The Banksters Again To Cause Genocide,...

1 Like

TWHOFTF 11:72 Religious wars are one of Satan’s favourite games. After Mohammed’s enlightenment, and the spreading of his teachings, the Devil set the Christians and the Moslems against each other, in the Crusades, in an attempt; through his use of religions (his invention); to stop people from uniting themselves, and their Books, and thereby having a chance of knowing the Truth. The Way Home

THIS LAND IS MINE

Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the "I AM"'s thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].

MAX IGAN - BALFOURS TIME BOMB

US Bombing Syria to Provoke Iran: Is World War III on the Horizon?

Things are escalating much faster than we anticipated. The U.S. has just bombed multiple targets in Syria, clearly in an effort to provoke Iran into a missile response.

Meanwhile, U.S. naval forces are converging in the Middle East, obviously in preparation for a major war that risks ballooning into a world war.

Today I bring you a detailed analysis of these latest events, plus an interview with a former Soviet Union naval engineer who is now an author and geopolitical analyst. His analysis of the situation in both Ukraine and the Middle East is spot-on.

Peter Zeihan Whats Really Going on in Israel Danger Close with Jack Carr

Max Blumenthal (The GrayZone): Will Biden Stop Wars to Salvage His Presidency?