Boris Johnson wants to build a "New Jerusalem"

Boris Johnson: PM lays out vision of post-Covid UK
Boris Johnson has vowed to defeat Covid and build a better country over the next decade in his leader's speech to the virtual Conservative conference.

Evoking the UK's recovery from World War Two, he said he wanted to build a "new Jerusalem", with opportunity for all, improved housing and healthcare.
He warned the UK could not return to normal after the pandemic, which would be a "catalyst" for major change.

And he rejected suggestions he had "lost his mojo" as "drivel".

In his speech, delivered without the usual conference audience, he said he wanted to see the back of coronavirus and the "erosion of liberties" it had led to and to see the country flourishing again.

He said: "Even in the darkest moments we can see the bright future ahead. And we can see how to build it and we will build it together."

21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Matthew 21: 42-44
118:22 The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.
Psalm 118:22
https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/

MUST READ — It’s A Script

THIS IS OBVIOUS. THEY ARE LIARS. They LIE to us EVERY DAY.

Furthering this agenda the UK and Canada goes full lockdown mode with a “new” (and improved version of their covid virus). THE GREAT RESET TOWARD THEIR “NEW JERUSALEM” WITH THEIR NOAHIDE LAWS

“I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).” “So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.”

THE STATEMENT RELEASED BY THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA WHISTLE-BLOWER

LOOK AT #6 ON THE LIST… – Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

The “projected mutation” has been announced very recently in the UK. A new, faster-moving, more dangerous strain of Sars-Cov-2 is on the loose. It appears to have deformed itself into something quicker, more vicious and more dangerous within the large and beautiful county of Kent (probably to irritate its citizens, who have been unimpressed by COVID-19 and were complaining loudly about the ‘Tier 3′ restrictions about to be imposed on them).

Well, now they’re in (the newly invented, stricter) Tier 4. That’ll teach ’em.

“I believe that the Luciferians at the top know this. Their purpose in this exercise is the destruction of souls. Those who have not tried to take full responsibility for their situation, if they wake up to reality late, will find themselves in a condition of extreme anger and, being unprepared, will struggle to manage and cast aside the demonic attachments, from which they came to earth to rid themselves.”

1 Like

Thanks @be1. They just won’t stop using Biblical terms to describe their evil plans. They are deaf, dumb and blind. A good start for them would be to actually to read The Bible, instead of twisting it.

This reminds me of an article, written by A Freeman, Christian Zionism for Dummies -

“The third “temple” is, and ALWAYS has been, SPIRITUAL as it says repeatedly throughout Scriptures.”

“It is arrogance that blinds one to their own ignorance, in this case of the Scriptures. How could someone possibly think God wants us to build another physical temple with human hands when they have a 100% fail rate on this planet? God has already destroyed it twice. How many times does He need to do it until you “get it”?”

New Jerusalem is not build with man’s hands.

1 Like

We need to purify our own temples through obedience to God (Deut. 30:15-20), discipline (the hallmark of Discipleship) and self-sacrifice (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20) to make them fit for spiritual habitation. Obedience and self-sacrifice are the pillars of God’s TRUE temple. Why do you think every body has a temple on either side of their head? So that God can dwell between them. How obvious does it have to be, before you “get it”? :pray:
From the article referenced: Christian Zionism for Dummies | Time To Think
Words of Wisdom

That is for sure! And a time will come when the people who thought otherwise, and those that knew, but sought to confuse others, will see and know Who is The Lord.

https://jahtruth.net/noah.htm

I simplify things in conversations with people. Instead of The Law of God which appears to be too much for most people (being so lost to the Truth) to accept; I refer to The Commandments as my reference and often as a defense or reason for my actions.

Lev 22:31 Therefore shall ye keep My Commandments, and do them: I [am] the "I AM".

https://JAHTruth.net/command.htm

1 Like