Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/

2 Likes

2 Likes

Enoch

68:1 After this judgement they shall be astonished and irritated; for it shall be exhibited to the inhabitants of the Earth.
68:2 Behold the names of those [fallen] angels. These are their names. The first of them is Samyaza; the second, Arstikapha; the third, Armen; the fourth, Kakabael; the fifth, Turel; the sixth, Rumyel; the seventh, Danyal; the eighth, Kael; the ninth, Barakel; the tenth, Azazyel; the eleventh, Armers; the twelfth, Bataryal; the thirteenth, Basasael; the fourteenth, Ananel; the fifteenth, Turyal; the sixteenth, Simapiseel; the seventeenth, Yetarel; the eighteenth, Turmael; the nineteenth, Tarel; the twentieth, Rumel; the twenty-first, Arazyal.
68:3 These are the chiefs of their angels, and the names of the leaders of their hundreds, and the leaders of their fifties, and the leaders of their tens.
68:4 The name of the first is Yekun: he it was who seduced all the sons of the holy angels; and causing them to descend on Earth, led astray the offspring of men.
68:5 The name of the second is Kesabel, who pointed out evil counsel to the sons of the holy angels, and induced them to corrupt their bodies by generating with mankind.
68:6 The name of the third is Gadrel, he discovered every stroke of death to the children of men.
68:7 He seduced woman; and discovered to the children of men the instruments of death, the coat of mail, the shield, and the sword for slaughter; every instrument of death to the children of men.
68:8 From his hand were these things derived to them who dwell upon Earth, from that period for ever.
68:9 The name of the fourth is Penemue: he discovered to the children of men bitterness and sweetness;
68:10 And pointed out to them every secret of their (false) wisdom.
68:11 He taught men to understand writing, and the use of ink and paper.
68:12 Therefore numerous have been those who have gone astray from every period of the world, even to this day (ch. 96:24).
68:13 For men were not born for this, thus to confirm their faith with pen and ink (except His Prophets whom He commanded to write His holy word);
68:14 Since they (men) were only created, so that, like the angels of heaven, they might remain righteous and pure.
68:15 Then death, which destroys every thing, would not have affected them;
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.
68:17 The name of the fifth is Kasyade: he discovered to the children of men every wicked stroke of evil spirits and of demons:
68:18 The stroke against the embryo in the womb, to diminish it, the stroke against the spirit by the bite of the serpent (Satan - Lucifer), and the stroke which is given in the midday by the offspring of the serpent (2 Thess. 2:3), the name of which is Tabaet/Thebeth (Yuletide - Rev. 2:6, 15 - St. Nicholas - Santa Claus).
68:19 This is the number of the Kesbel; the principal part of the oath which the Most High, dwelling in glory, revealed to the holy ones.
68:20 Its name is Beka. He spoke to holy Michael (Dan. 10:21) to discover them the secret name, that they might understand that secret name, and thus remember the oath; and that those who pointed out every secret thing to the children of men might tremble at that name and oath.
68:21 This is the power of that oath (the Oath of Akae); for powerful it is, and strong.
68:22 And He established this "Oath of Akae" by the hands of the holy Michael (Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98)
68:23 These are the secrets of this oath, and by it were confirmed.
68:24 Heaven was suspended by it before the world was made, for ever (John 1:3, 10).
68:25 By it has the Earth been founded upon the flood; while from the concealed parts of the hill the moving waters spring forth from the Creation to the End of the World (2 Esdras 6:24).
68:26 By this oath the sea has been formed, and the foundation of it.
68:27 During this period of its fury He has established the sand against it, which continues unchanged for ever and by this oath the abyss has been made strong; nor is it removable from its station for ever and ever.
68:28 By this oath the sun and moon complete their progress, never swerving from the command given to them for ever and ever.
68:29 By this oath the stars complete their progress;
68:30 And when their names are called, they return an answer, for ever and ever (Ps. 147:4)
68:31 Thus in the heavens take place the blowings of the winds: all of them have breathings, and effect a complete combination of breathings (2 Esdras 5:5).
68:32 There the treasures of thunder are kept, and the splendour of the lightning.
68:33 There are kept the treasures of hail and of frost, the treasures of snow, the treasures of rain and of dew (Job 38:22).
68:34 All these confess and laud before the Lord of Spirits.
68:35 They glorify with all their power of praise; and He sustains them in all that act of thanksgiving, while they laud, glorify, and exalt the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever.
68:36 And with them He establishes this oath (of Akae), by which they and their paths are preserved; nor does their progress perish.
68:37 Great was their joy.
68:38 They blessed, glorified, and exalted, because the name of the Son of Man was revealed to them (Matt. 8:26-27; Ps. 68:4; Rev. 2:17; 3:12).
68:39 He sat upon the Throne of His Glory; and the principal part of the Judgement was assigned to him, the Son of Man (the Messiah/Christ/Mahdi). Sinners shall disappear and perish from the face of the Earth, while those who seduced them shall be bound with chains for ever (2 Pet. 2:4).
68:40 According to their degree of corruption shall they be imprisoned, and all their works shall disappear from the face of the Earth; nor henceforward shall there be any to corrupt; for the Son of Man has been seen sitting on the throne of his glory (the Stone or Pillar of Destiny - the Throne of David - the Throne of Israel/Jacob - the British Throne)(Eze. 21:27; Rev. 5:13).
68:41 Every thing wicked shall disappear, and depart from before his face; and the word of the Son of Man shall become powerful in the presence of the Lord of Spirits.
68:42 This is the end of the third parable of Enoch. King of kings' Bible - Enoch

1 Like

2 Peter

3:1 This second epistle (letter), beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the Holy Prophets, and of the commandment of us the Apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the Last Days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the Beginning of the Creation.
3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by The Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
3:7 But the heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto Fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of unGodly men.
3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with The Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not wanting that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
3:10 But The Day of The Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the Earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and Godliness,
3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of The Day of God, wherein the "heavens" being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new Earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found by Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the Wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.
3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the Knowledge of our Lord and Christ the Saviour. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

3 Likes

Luke

17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe [unto him], through whom they come!
17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and IF HE REPENT, forgive him.
17:4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
17:5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree (Herod), Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea (people); and it should obey you.
17:7 But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?
17:8 And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
17:9 Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.
17:10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are COMMANDED you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have ONLY done that which was our DUTY to do.
17:11 And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.
17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:
17:13 And they lifted up [their] voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
17:14 And when he saw [them], he said unto them, Go show yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
17:15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
17:16 And fell down on [his] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
17:17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine?
17:18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
17:20 And when he was demanded of the politicians, when The Kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, The Kingdom of God is within you.
17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and ye shall not see [it].
17:23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after [them], nor follow [them].
17:24 For as the lightening, that lighteneth out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; so shall also the Son of Man be in his day.
17:25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
17:31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
17:32 Remember Lot's wife.
17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bedroom; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
17:35 Two [women] shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
17:36 Two [men] shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [is], there will the eagles be gathered together.

Philippians

4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, [my] dearly beloved.
4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and [with] other my fellowlabourers, whose names [are] in the Book of Life.
4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: [and] again I say, Rejoice.
4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
4:6 Be afraid for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath revived again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content.
4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
4:14 Nevertheless ye have done well, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
4:15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no community communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
4:16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
4:18 But I have received all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [which were sent] from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
4:20 Now unto God our (adopted) Father [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.
4:21 Salute every holy person in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.
4:22 All the holy people salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.
4:23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

1 Like

Isaiah

44:1 Yet now hear, O Jacob My servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:
44:2 Thus saith the "I AM" that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, [Who] will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, My servant; and thou, the Beloved, whom I have chosen.
44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My Spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offspring:
44:4 And they shall spring up [as] among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
44:5 One shall say, I [am] the "I AM"'s; and another shall call [himself] by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe [with] his hand unto the "I AM", and surname [himself] by the name of Israel.
44:6 Thus saith the "I AM" the King of Israel, and his redeemer the "I AM" Lord of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside Me [there is] no God.
44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them show unto them.
44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even My witnesses. Is there a God beside Me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].
44:9 They that make a graven image [are] all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they [are] their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.
44:10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image [that] is profitable for nothing?
44:11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they [are] of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; [yet] they shall fear, [and] they shall be ashamed together.
44:12 The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint.
44:13 The carpenter stretcheth out [his] rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
44:14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish [it].
44:15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth [it], and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth [it]; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.
44:16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth [himself], and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:
44:17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, [even] his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth [it], and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou [art] my god.
44:18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; [and] their hearts, that they cannot understand.
44:19 And none considereth in his heart, neither [is there] Knowledge nor Understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten [it]: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?
44:20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, [Is there] not a lie in my right hand?
44:21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou [art] My servant: I have formed thee; thou [art] My servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten by Me.
44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto Me; for I have redeemed thee.
44:23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the "I AM" hath done [it]: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the "I AM" hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified Himself in Israel.
44:24 Thus saith the "I AM", thy redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the "I AM" that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself;
44:25 That frustrateth the evidence of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
44:26 That confirmeth the Word of His servant, and performeth the counsel of His messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:
44:27 That saith to the deep, Be dry, and I will dry up thy rivers:
44:28 That saith of Cyrus, [He is] My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to The Temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.
45:1 Thus saith the "I AM" to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the "I AM", which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.
45:4 For Jacob My servant's sake, and Israel Mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known Me.
45:5 I [am] the "I AM", and [there is] none else, [there is] no God besides Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me:
45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the West, that [there is] none beside Me. I [am] the "I AM", and [there is] none else.
45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and that illuminates the evil: I the "I AM" do all these [things].
45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the "I AM" have created it.
45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! [Let] the potsherd [strive] with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
45:10 Woe unto him that saith unto [his] father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
45:11 Thus saith the "I AM", the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning My sons, and concerning the work of My hands command ye Me.
45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, [even] My hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build My city, and he shall let go My captives, not for price nor reward, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
45:14 Thus saith the "I AM", The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, [saying], Surely God [is] in thee; and [there is] none else, [there is] no God.
45:15 Verily thou [art] a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
45:16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together [that are] makers of idols.
45:17 [But] Israel shall be saved in the "I AM" with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
45:18 For thus saith the "I AM" that created the heavens; God Himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, he created it not for nothing, He formed it to be inhabited: I [am] the "I AM"; and [there is] none else.
45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye Me in vain: I the "I AM" speak Righteousness, I declare things that are right.
45:20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye [that are] escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god [that] cannot save.
45:21 Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? [who] hath told it from that time? [have] not I the "I AM"? and [there is] no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside Me.
45:22 Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else.
45:23 I have sworn by Myself, the Word is gone out of My mouth [in] Righteousness, and shall not return, That unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
45:24 Surely, shall [one] say, in the "I AM" have I Righteousness and strength: [even] to Him shall [men] come; and all that are incensed against Him shall be ashamed.
45:25 In the "I AM" shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Daniel

10:1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing [was] true, but the time appointed [was] long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
10:2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
10:3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
10:4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which [is] Hiddekel (Tigris);
10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins [were] girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
10:6 His body also [was] like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
10:7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
10:8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
10:9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
10:10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and [upon] the palms of my hands.
10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come because of thy words.
10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, the first of the chief princes [of God], came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision [is] for [many] days.
10:15 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.
10:16 And, behold, [one] like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spoke, and said unto him that stood before me, O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.
10:17 For how can the servant of my lord talk with my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.
10:18 Then there came again and touched me [one] like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace [be] unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my Lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Ezra

1:1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the "I AM" by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the "I AM" stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and [put it] also in writing, saying,
1:2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The "I AM" God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and He hath charged me to build Him an House at Jerusalem, which [is] in Judah.
1:3 Who [is there] among you of all His people? His God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which [is] in Judah, and build The House of the "I AM" God of Israel, (He [is] the God,) Which [is] in Jerusalem.
1:4 And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for The House of God that [is] in Jerusalem.
1:5 Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all [them] whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build The House of the "I AM" which [is] in Jerusalem.
1:6 And all they that [were] about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all [that] was willingly offered.
1:7 Also Cyrus the king brought forth the vessels of The House of the "I AM", which Nebuchadnezzar had brought forth out of Jerusalem, and had put them in the house of his gods;
1:8 Even those did Cyrus king of Persia bring forth by the hand of Mithredath the treasurer, and numbered them unto Sheshbazzar, the prince of Judah.
1:9 And this [is] the number of them: thirty chargers of gold, a thousand chargers of silver, nine and twenty knives,
1:10 Thirty basons of gold, silver basons of a second [sort] four hundred and ten, [and] other vessels a thousand.
1:11 All the vessels of gold and of silver [were] five thousand and four hundred. All [these] did Sheshbazzar bring up with [them of] the captivity that were brought up from Babylon unto Jerusalem.

Romans

8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but (with their Being) after the Holy Spirit.
8:2 For The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
8:3 For what The Law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His Own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
8:4 That the Righteousness of The Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not following the flesh, but following the Spirit.
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.
8:9 But ye are not of the flesh, but of the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.
8:10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
8:11 But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also revitalize your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body (crucify the "Self"), ye shall live.
8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.
8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit (Being/Soul), that we (our Beings/Souls) are the children of God:
8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,
8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
8:23 And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.
8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
8:27 And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the holy people according to [the Will of] God.
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
8:30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.
8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?
8:32 He that spared not His Own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall He not with him also freely give us all things?
8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.
8:34 Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
8:36 As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalms

Psalm 50
50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The Mighty God, [even] the "I AM", hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.
50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people.
50:5 Gather My holy ones together unto Me; those that have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice.
50:6 And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: for God [is] Judge Himself. The rock.
50:7 Hear, O My people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.
50:8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, [to have been] continually before Me.
50:9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, [nor] he goats out of thy folds.
50:10 For every beast of the forest [is] Mine, [and] the cattle upon a thousand hills.
50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field [are] Mine.
50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] Mine, and the fulness thereof.
50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High:
50:15 And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.
50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare My Statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take My Covenant in thy mouth?
50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest My words behind thee.
50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
50:20 Thou sittest [and] speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
50:21 These [things] hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether [such an one] as thyself: [but] I will reprove thee, and set [them] in order before thine eyes.
50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.
50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I show the salvation of God. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

Revelation

16:1 And I heard a great voice out of The Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the Wrath of God upon the Earth.
16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the "earth"; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped its image.
16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the "sea"; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]: and every Living soul died in the "sea".
16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because Thou hast judged thus.
16:6 For they have shed the blood of the holy people and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink; for that they deserve.
16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, True and Righteous [are] Thy Judgments.
16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, Which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory.
16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and its kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the Earth and of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.
16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called, in Hebrew, Armageddon (the mountains of Megiddo, in Israel).
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of The Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.
16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great (Zech. 14:4)
16:19 And the Great City was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.
16:20 And every island fled away, and the "mountains" were not found.
16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

1 Samuel

16:1 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided Me a king among his sons.
16:2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear [it], he will kill me. And the "I AM" said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the "I AM".
16:3 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will show thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto Me [him] whom I name unto thee.
16:4 And Samuel did that which the "I AM" spoke, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peaceably?
16:5 And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the "I AM": sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.
16:6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the "I AM"'s anointed [is] before him.
16:7 But the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the "I AM" seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the "I AM" looketh on the heart.
16:8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the "I AM" chosen this.
16:9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the "I AM" chosen this.
16:10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The "I AM" hath not chosen these.
16:11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all [thy] children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come here.
16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he [was] ruddy, [and] altogether of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the "I AM" said, Arise, anoint him: for this [is] he.
16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the "I AM" came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
16:14 But the Spirit of the "I AM" departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the "I AM" troubled him.
16:15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, [which are] before thee, to seek out a man, [who is] a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
16:17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring [him] to me.
16:18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, [that is] cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the "I AM" [is] with him.
16:19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which [is] with the sheep.
16:20 And Jesse took an ass [laden] with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent [them] by David his son unto Saul.
16:21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.
16:22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.
16:23 And it came to pass, when the [evil] spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

1 Like

Deut.5:31 But as for thee, stand thou here by Me, and I will speak unto thee all the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do [them] in the land which I give them to possess it.
11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

depositphotos_70342965-stock-photo-little-baby-in-glasses-with

Matthew

5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.
6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen by them: otherwise ye have NO reward from your Father which is in heaven.
6:2 Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do NOT sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites DO in the churches and in the streets, that they may have glory from MEN. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.

Proverbs

27:5 Open rebuke [is] better than secret love.

2 Likes

Psalms

91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
91:2 I will say of the "I AM", [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
91:3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.
91:4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.
91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;
91:6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.
91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.
91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
91:9 Because thou hast made the "I AM", [which is] my refuge, [even] the Most High, thy habitation;
91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
91:12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet.
91:14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
91:15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

2 Likes

Matthew

15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation).
15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the politicians were offended, after they heard this saying?
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).
15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.
15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their master's table.
15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
15:29 And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the Sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
15:30 And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
15:31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
15:32 Then Jesus called his disciples [unto him], and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
15:33 And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?
15:34 And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
15:35 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
15:36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake [them], and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
15:37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken [meat] that was left seven baskets full.
15:38 And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.
15:39 And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

2 Likes

Psalm 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: [but] Thy Law do I love.

3 Likes

King of kings' Bible - ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS

Then he said unto them: "Oh! ye simpletons, and slow to catch the fiery spark of the heart, giving so little attention to reason, and to place your whole trust in every thing the Prophets have spoken, and those who have written.* Turn to the cause of all the trouble in this world and use eyes that ye may see and give ears that ye may hear, and know why Christ had to suffer to enter into his Glory.

** Luke 24:25 - "O fools and slow of heart to believe all the Prophets have spoken."*

"Turn to Moses and the Prophets and single out the transgressions that pave the way to the chaotic state in this world, from which entanglements no man can escape.

"Man has fallen from grace by denying his first state [of Being]. He has listened to the misleading of the serpent (Lucifer), clothed in deceptive authority. The serpent promised to make man superior to God if he followed his advice. From generation to generation man has added to error and sin, separated from the household of the Elect and divided the family of God (Israel) into tribes opposing one another.

"God will not answer the supplication of one neither of another tribe, for God is God of ALL. God leaves mankind to the fate they create for themselves. Following the paths that lead away FROM Paradice man corrupts The Covenant and creates laws* that breed discrimination. From generation to generation man has lengthened the path to God until the sight of Him is lost beyond space. With the aid of mechanics and chemistry man has created Shekhenah** (the illusion of his own greatness) and the [inner] Voice has thus fallen into self-delusion.

* Malachi 2:8-9 - "Ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted The Covenant; ye have been biased in the Law."

** Shekhenah - "Manifestation of the Glory of the Lord." Ex. 33:23 "Thou shalt see my back parts, but my face shall not be seen."

"With filth and dung have ye besmirched one another's characters until the last sign of recognition has fallen from your countenance and the mark of the beast alone remains to testify against ye."

"The eyes of man see the great acts of the Lord everywhere and the ears hear His Wonders, still he turns away from His Face and goes the way of the adversary (Lucifer - Satan). Man loves to be honoured and worshipped by the lesser breed, and revel in sins swaying the sceptre of death over his own kith and kin, in making them subjects to himself (instead of to God).

"Each generation testifies to the follies of their many creations; yea, how the mighty have fallen and their weapons of war perish; still the eyes of man are held that they cannot see abomination. Not content with the only God, man sets up idols of heroes, created by fancy, and raises monuments and statues to their honour, following in the ways of corruption that all human rulers sow - for he who is with God takes no honour to himself. To God alone be Glory, even unto Him Who is our Abba, the Father of all.

"They who follow the advice of the serpent (Lucifer) remain in the pit of sorrow and their blood continues to return upon them, while the yoke into which they are caught grows heavier.

2 Likes

ELIJAH VERSUS THE FALSE PROPHETS OF BAAL

1 kings

18:20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the "I AM" [be] God, follow Him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
18:22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, [even] I only, remain a Prophet of the "I AM"; but Baal's prophets [are] four hundred and fifty men.
18:23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]:
18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the "I AM": and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
18:25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress [it] first; for ye [are] many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire [under].
18:26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed [it], and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But [there was] no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] perhaps he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
18:28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
18:29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the [time] of the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that [there was] neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.
18:30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the "I AM" [that was] broken down.
18:31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the Word of the "I AM" came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:
18:32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the "I AM": and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
18:33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid [him] on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour [it] on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
18:34 And he said, Do [it] the second time. And they did [it] the second time. And he said, Do [it] the third time. And they did [it] the third time.
18:35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.
18:36 And it came to pass at [the time of] the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that Elijah the Prophet came near, and said, "I AM" God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that Thou [art] God in Israel, and [that] I [am] Thy servant, and [that] I have done all these things at Thy word.
18:37 Hear me, O "I AM", hear me, that this people may know that Thou [art] the "I AM" God, and [that] Thou hast turned their heart back again.
18:38 Then the fire of the "I AM" fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that [was] in the trench.
18:39 And when all the people saw [it], they fell on their faces: and they said, The "I AM", He [is] the God; the "I AM", He [is] the God.
18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there. King of kings' Bible - 1 kings

2 Likes

Numbers

6:22 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
6:23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
6:24 The "I AM" bless thee, and keep thee:
6:25 The "I AM" make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
6:26 The "I AM" lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
6:27 And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. King of kings' Bible - Numbers

Why the Bible Applies Even To Those Who Reject It As Truth