BEINGS OF LIGHT AND MY DECEASED SON SAY...

Hi there and welcome to the forum, and agreed with a lot of what you said - Mad world; it's a mad world.

There's quite a bit of information backing this forum, which you'll find at https://Christs.net

And I recommend the free book The Way home or face The Fire (85 pages) as a starter mind-blowing experience.

God bless :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, but reading other people is not what I can do. I work for Jesus directly in spirit. Christ Consciousness knows all, nothing is hidden. I appreciate your kind words.

Dear @Soul_Survival_With_Christ,

Welcome to the Forum and thank-you for sharing your story. Agreed with a lot of what you said too. I would like to add, and not implying that it is the case with you, but I had a being of light come to me and download information and he identified himself as The Christ. It turned out, I later found out, that it was a demonic being and it was possibly Lucifer himself. The realm of "consciousness" is like a vast ocean and not always as pure and benign as we would like to think. I was a big threat to Satan and he came after me with a vengeance under a disguise. I have a lot more to say on the subject, but most importantly I tred carefully and remain watchful.

With Love and Peace,
ND

1 Like

How did you find out it was a demonic experience? Did someone tell you, or did you see it in a book, or did you judge the experience as bad, even if nothing bad happened to you? I am Lucifer since they beheaded Mary in Ephesus Turkey. Satan gaslit Jesus and Mary. No one knows them. I believe Christ means CONSCIOUS. That is why you were downloaded, but I see you are rejecting it with thoughts learned here. xo

It took me five years to become fully convinced I am not delusional, the world is. What a difficult thing to imagine, alone, but here I am, stronger than ever in spirit and feeling what I should have felt when the beings first came. My son, Trevor, was with them. He died in flames at 25. xo

For things like this, the good telepathic voice will prevail and tell you the truth about these sorts of experiences.

4 Likes

Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, except by prayer and fasting. King of kings' Bible - Mark

4 Likes

You're welcome.

Understood. I meant to say in my first reply that the answers to your son and your experience will be in that book. (I've read it 17 times.)

Agreed.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Thank-you.

Or everyone here is delusional to varying degrees on this maximum security mental asylum Prison Planet for the criminally insane! Some are just more insane than others.

5 Likes

No-one told me. I did not see it in a book or personally judge the experience as bad, but just the opposite; I thought it was good. I thought it was The Christ (consciousness). A still small voice (1 kings 19:12) told me it was demonic, but I did not listen. The light of Lucifer blinded me spiritually, mentally and physically and I succumbed freely due to vulnerabilities stemming from early childhood experiences.

The True Christ Being had been with me throughout my life from a young age, so when He (the True One) left, I recognized what happened; what was really going on/what I was doing. In hindsight, The True One never actually left me, but I experienced that in order to see what was really happening. I never lost faith and hope and held on to The Lord for His forgiveness.

3 Likes

Dear @Soul_Survival_With_Christ ,

Welcome to the Forum. Thank-you for sharing your story. It is hoped you will read the book,
Link - The Way home or face The Fire
as it changed my life, literally, for the good.

4 Likes

@Soul_Survival_With_Christ ,
Please accept my warm welcome to this truth seeker forum. Your story was an interesting read.

Is it the pain with-in what drove you here searching for truthful answers? We are told to seek and you shall find. Glad you are here.

As others here have lovingly pointed out this is a mad insane world, in fact satan's world, a hell of a place to be, and some are more sane than others, meaning all here need Christ, in the worst way, to teach us how to become like Him to go back to heaven.

The Way home or face The Fire
3:68 “I am The Way, follow me,” which did not mean getting up off your backside, and following him down the street. It means that Jesus is the way, that you all have to be, before you can follow****him back to heaven (home).

Have you ever heard we are our own worst enemy? I was presented the truth of that statement in this extraordinary, exhilarating, truth filled book, a book full of real :hearts:, a Love like no other. ***When you are in love you want to tell the whole world, right, because it feels so good inside you, and that's what happened after reading this little book. I feel in Love with the Truth, and I want to tell the whole world about it.**This is why it has been read over and over again.

I tell you the truth this book changed my life for the good and continues to change it, one step at a time, seeing things as they really are here. It is the "Survival Plan" for all mankind.

Rev. 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a "Cloud": and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the "sea", and [his] left [foot] on the "earth",
10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth (2 Esd. 12:31): and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the "sea" and upon the "earth" lifted up his hand to heaven,
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

13:18 Beware of your own arrogance, or SELF-confidence, because religious arrogance, or false
SELF-righteousness, is the easiest for Satan to use to fool you. Beware of “SELF”, and the enemy-
within!

Shared in Love,,
Persistent

4 Likes

There is nothing more important than salvation.

CHRIST promised, in The Gospel of John, that at His Second Coming, just before The End, He would show people clearly about God.

John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.

He said that just before the Last-Day, when everybody is due to be judged on his/her individual merits, He would come again and publish the Truth of God and enlighten the whole world.

24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

People are saying this is the MOST important book on the planet.

https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/

3 Likes

It is important to know and understand this lovely Scripture below in John but first an introduction from The Way home or face The Fire .

Christ; incarnated inside of Jesus, who is referred to as the Second Adam; came to reverse
The Fall, by teaching people that they are NOT only human, and that they MUST be born again as
their Spirit-Being, and follow his example, or they would NEVER see or enter The Kingdom of God.
The MOST important words in ALL of Scripture are spoken by Jesus, as recorded in the Gospel of John, chapter 3:1-13, where Jesus explained to Nicodemus that you MUST be born again as your Spirit-Being, and then make yourself as a little child, or you will NOT be able to see and enter The Kingdom of God. The Scriptures were not written for humans, but for Spirit-Beings. They make no sense to a human, because they do not have the spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear and understand the message in the Scriptures. Only an awakened and born-again Spirit-Being has the eyes and ears to be able to see and hear the message in the Scriptures.
Eve fully believed Satan’s lie that she was ONLY human and swallowed the apple, but it
stuck in Adam’s throat, as he did not fully believe it. That’s why men have an Adam’s Apple, and
women do not.
Most men, at some time/s in their life, ask: “What am I doing here?” Women do not, because
they believe the lie that they are only human, and thus they know that they were born here and will
die here. They also, because they give birth to children, believe that they, and not God, create life.
Men, however, did not swallow all of the Apple/lie and thus ask the question – “What am I doing
here?” It is the Spirit-Being, incarnated within the man, who is asking the question, NOT their
human asking it, because it knows it was born here and will die here.

King of kings' Bible - John
3:1 There was a man of the politicians, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?

2 Likes

Scriptures are not how I live, I live in the Spirit, not books. That's where we went wrong my friend. Sorry.

Jesus said. The words that He speaks to us are spirit and they are life.

7 Likes

@Soul Survival, welcome to this wonderful truth, check this out because you might fall in love www.thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

More details at christs.net

And for more proof about His identity please study The Scriptural Marks of Christ - Gibraltar Messenger

3 Likes

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God. The New Song

4 Likes

@Soul_Survival_With_Christ,

Are you saying you are a spirit-energy Being, not a human or are you a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium)?

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of body and Spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];
3:15 **And that from a child thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, ich are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
3:16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

God and Christ have books.

Sura 7:51. Such as took their religion to be mere amusement and play, and were deceived by the life of the world." That day shall We forget them as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs, and as they were wont to reject Our Signs (Luke 16:29-31).
7:52. For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on Knowledge, which We explained in detail,- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.
7:53. Do they just wait for the final fulfillment of the event? On the day the event is finally fulfilled, those who disregarded it before will say: "The Apostles of our Lord did indeed bring true (tidings). Have we no intercessors now to intercede on our behalf? Or could we be sent back? Then should we behave differently from our behaviour in the past." In fact they will have lost their souls/Beings, and the things they invented will leave them in the lurch.

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.

Who has gone wrong? Do you have the mark of God in your forehead?

8:102 He said the Second Coming would be, at a time when they would not think that he was coming
(Luke 12:40), and that he would enlighten the whole world (Matt. 24:27, N.B. Luke 17:24-37 & Rev.
10:7), and that God’s truth (Gospel) must be PUBLISHED, amongst all nations (Mark 13:10). He said
that the churches and their riches would be demolished (Luke 21:5-6), and that all REAL and
PRACTISING believers, of ALL NATIONS, who had the mark of God in their foreheads (direct-
communication with God), would survive the Last-Day (Luke 13:29).
8:103 Do you have the mark? Jesus left a question about the Second Coming: “Nevertheless when the
Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the Earth?” (Luke 18:8). What do you think? Is there faith on
the Earth today?
8:104 Jesus said, if any man does God’s Will, God will prove to him, whether Jesus’ teachings are
true, or whether Jesus has made them up himself (John 7:17).
8:105 You have had 2000 years to test his teachings, and find-out if they are true, and yet you are still
here. Why?
WHY?
The Bible is not just a Book of nice stories. It contains the Old COVENANT and the New
COVENANT (contract/Testament), and is a map for your spiritual-journey of self-perfection. YOU
have to BECOME Abraham, to begin the journey, and then become Isaac; Jacob/Israel; Joseph;
Moses; the Prophets and then FINALLY Jesus.

These words above are from God's Truth Filled Books and are meant as a loving warning for you to wake-up, come and humbly seek, while there is still time, just enough, and ask the Genuine Christ, for His help. He loves you and wants to help you.

Christ is our only hope.

7 Likes

Which spirits?

Beware of self righteousness/arrogance (the enemy within.)

4 Likes