ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT using gene-targeted bioweapons

Steve Quayle survives ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT using gene-targeted bioweapons

2 Likes

While others have talked about aerosol attacks on their social media platforms recently, I can verify this is true. I discovered this many years ago (over 10 years ago) and posted it. It was so long ago, that unless I track-down my comment which I posted when it occurred, I cannot remember the details of how I knew and made the connection with an aerosol attack; but, I did witness an aerosol attack and shortly thereafter, numerous canines in the area were all found dead having bled internally suddenly. The diagnosis was Parvo and I recognized that it was directly connected to some aerosol incident. The dogs were not living together; nor in close contact; it came from the air. I suspected it was a mode of transmission being tested on dogs; possibly to be used on humans for depopulation; a biological warfare attack on the people.

In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War, that he'd managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles.

Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911.
The Reason Why...
https://100777.com/node/1191

1 Like

They brought these deadly vaccines to terminate African race unfortunately it has not been easy for them because Africans are strong people due to the daily activities they do and and natural food eaten. This is the reason they worked so hard to get rid of natural seeds and replace them with G.M.O......

2 Likes

10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

2 Likes