Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The Matrix

CERN ADMITS THEY'RE COMMUNICATING WITH ENTITIES | KILLUMINATI

https://twitter.com/aisafetymemes/status/1771768138042122301

1 Like

decrypting 33% :slight_smile:

This Robot Already Owns Everything (And it's just getting started) : Blackrock Aladdin

Blackrock has a secret weapon that has made it the most powerful company in the world: Aladdin. If you're ever wondered how Artificial Intelligence could impact our lives, here's the answer. Aladdin is the brainchild of Larry Fink, and it already controls more assets than the GDP than the US. It's growing by $1 trillion to $2 trillion new assets in its control each year.

This is the story of Aladdin, and how it - and Blackrock - took over Wall Street.

3 Likes

the bot is just literally memeing, I believe...

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH AI

Nvidia's new GPU has the power to make robots that break the laws of physics.

2 Likes

CERN FIRES UP DURING THE ECLIPSE ON APRIL 8TH, BEGINS DELIVERING ANTI-PROTONS ON START OF PASSOVER

The injectors have a busy fixed-target programme and will provide beams to all the experimental facilities. The first fixed-target physics will start in the PS East Area on 22 March, followed by the PS n_TOF facility on 25 March. Physics in ISOLDE, downstream of the PS Booster, will start on 8 April, followed by the SPS North Area on 10 April. The antimatter factory is set to start delivering antiprotons to its experiments on 22 April.

1 Like

CERN AIMING ONE LASER BEAM ON THE SURFACE (2023) | DISCLOSURE LIBRARY

1 Like

CERN SATANIC RITUAL AHEAD OF THE CERN ACTIVATION ON APRIL 8

Su Wenchi dancer and I-Fang Lin on March 25, 2024. A satanic ritual ahead of the CERN activation on April 8, the day of the Solar Eclipse. Interestingly, on April 8, 1904, Aleister Crowley made contact with an entity (demon) named Aiwass, who dictated Crowley’s Book of the Law.

CERN IS TURNING ON DURING THE SOLAR ECLIPSE APRIL 8 2024

EndTimesProductions

Tom Horn shares his unique perspective on the CERN laboratory, where science and the supernatural collide.

THREE STRIKES YOU’RE OUT!

rb

People willingly accept more tyranny for a little convenience without a thought for the consequences. - RBD3

AI KILL LIST - THE FUTURE OF TARGETED WAR IS HERE | DK

‘Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza

A.I. DECIDING WHO TO KILL FOR ISRAEL | REESE REPORT

ReeseReport

‘Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza

ELON MUSK: IT WILL START IN 2025. AI IS MUCH FARTHER ALONG THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE.

Elon Musk Exposed

KLAUS SCHWAB'S NEW DAWN OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION | NEXT TECH NEWS

Al and Klaus Schwab's new dawn of human civilization is where you will live forever by making a copy of your brain. Plus, brain implants, human/computer interfaces, biometric payments, and driverless cars discussed. Reporting: Paul Benson, Erick Rodriguez, Alexander Vomiero. Airdate 04/17/2024.

THE END OF HUMANITY - AS PLANNED BY THE "GLOBAL" LEADERS :star_of_david: [2024] - DAVID SORENSEN (VIDEO)

THE END OF HUMANITY - AS PLANNED BY THE "GLOBAL" LEADERS :star_of_david: [2024] - DAVID...

1 Like

IS META HELPING ISRAEL’S GENOCIDE?

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

Here's some music I generated using AI. They are very rough around the edges as the process is very much garbage in - garbage out, meaning if one prompts the AI poorly the result will be poor. These are offered as a look into what AI is capable at currently.

O, my child, O, Aedh my firstborn, and O, Aedh my firstborn child,
That lay small and warm on my heart and looked in mine eyes and smiled

As a flame* thou hast seared my breast, and wert by a flame beguiled.

O, fair was my strong son Aedh, and O Aedh, my strength, was fair.

The skies were seen i....[lyrics source]

Another one (two versions) with such hastily put together lyrics:

[Verse 1] In days of darkness, when tyranny reigns And fraudulent laws enslave our souls in chains We cry out to Thee, O Lord, to set us free From bondage and oppression, let Thy justice be

[Chorus] Awake, O Gibraltar, and arise from thy sleep Shake off the shackles of deceit, and let God's Law creep Into thy heart, and into thy soul That thou mayest be free, and thy future whole

2 Likes