Apocalypse HOPI Prophecy is Coming True

7 Likes

Thank-you.

Here is a copy of the same video on another viewing platform. YouTube, like Twitter, Google, FB and Amazon are not for the good of the people. Alternatives to these good-for-nothing companies are now available.

5 Likes

The HOPI people are amazing.

Thank you for posting the Hopi video.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

The Spiritual interpretation of Chief Dan Evehema's Message to Mankind & The Nine Signs by JAH

His message is hyperlinked to Biblical references and revelations.

Read at Chief Dan Evehema's Message to Mankind & The Nine Signs.

5 Likes

A good read

http://www.merceronline.com/Native/native09.htm

2 Likes

Thank you so much,

1 Like

A collection of quotes, that seem related to the Hopi prophecy, that mentions the "Warriors Of The Rainbow":

"Anyone who DOES God's Will, (champions His Cause) not his own, is a "child of God" by adoption or "Israelite" (Hebrew). The 12 tribes of Israel is meant, not only literally, but also metaphorically, to represent ALL the tribes of the world (Luke 13:29) because of the grafting into Israel of the gentiles. ANYONE who KEEPS the COMMANDments and DOES God's Will is automatically an Israelite and grafted-in (Matt. 12:48-50, Mark 3:33-35, Luke 8:21)" - https://JAHTruth.net

TWHOFTF (PDF)
"It has been written to enlighten the whole world, without preference to race, colour or creed; it is a Book for ALL human+beings, including YOU."

3:159 ALL souls are related, because they originally came from heaven, and it is the soul that is important; bodies are only prison-cells, and worthless.
Love ALL your relatives, NOT just those of your body!

11:103 If you REALLY were “children of God”, keeping His COMMANDMENTS, COVENANT and DOING His Will, you would ALL be reading the Torah, New Testament and Koran and would be one single brotherhood, and one single world-wide nation, with NO divisions, either religious; national; political; language or colour. Your neighbour, whom you MUST love as your self, is not just the man next door, but also the man on the far side of the planet, and EVERYONE in between.

Kofk Bible, Genesis
9:13 I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a Covenant between Me and the earth.

9:17 And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the Covenant, which I have established between Me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Kofk Bible, Matthew
8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the East and West, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in The Kingdom of heaven.

Kofk Bible, Luke
13:29 And they shall come from the East, and [from] the West, and from the North, and [from] the South, and shall sit down in The Kingdom of God.

Kofk Bible, Koran
2:62. Those who believe (the Koran), and those who follow the Jewish (Scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians, - any who believe God and in the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.

"SAY: "O People of the Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate (allow) no partners with Him (1st. COMMANDMENT - and Him ONLY shall ye serve); that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords (baaliim) and patrons (kings; queens; barons; counts; priests; imams; rabbis; politicians; etc.; etc.) other than God." If then they turn back (to doing that), say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are "True in Faith" (bowing to God's Will - Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven - Matthew 6:10).

And there are, CERTAINLY, among the People of the Book (Bible), those who believe God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in HUMILITY to God: they will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account." - Message from God

Kofk Bible, Koran
5:72. Those who believe (the Koran), those who follow the Jewish (Scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe "I AM" and in The Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

5 Likes
2 Likes