ANY PHARMAceutical is against God's Law (Gal. 5:19-20)

Gal. 5:14 For all The Law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [much as] thyself.
5:16 [This] I say then, Walk as the Spirit, and fulfill not the lust of the flesh.
5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are opposed the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.
5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

Jab Proof - Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.
6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth [according] to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap Life everlasting.

1 Like

Viruses... Real or Fake? :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like

:fire::fire:1721 Excess Deaths in CT from acute renal failure​:fire:author and researcher, John Paul Beaudoin Sr

:fire::fire:1721 Excess Deaths in CT from acute renal failure​:fire:author and researcher,...

1 Like