Any Christ's Lambs in Gibraltar?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/finding-the-christopher-lamberts_UyhmLxv6wkfBnZM.html

2 Likes

This is a great analogy of how Christopher Lambert's character in The Highlander remained calm while others cheered/booed on the fake wrestling show.

Then, we have the "bread and circus" shows invented by the Romans to keep everyone occupied on entertainment and full bellies; and their attention away from the sinister plans around them.

Yes, there are some lambs in Gib :slightly_smiling_face:.

If you take the movie Dune, we can apply it to Gibraltar. Fremen/Freemen remained hidden until Muad-Dib's arrival. Muad'Dib's secret name is Oussal, which is "the strength of the base of the pillar" or in other words "The Corner-Stone" [Christ] as in Biblical Scripture. (Matthew 21 v 42-44; Isaiah 28 v 16; etc.) Dune Gibraltar

Christ instructs us to be passers-by in this world – to not get caught up in the "drama". Sure, we have to fight the good fight with the full armour of God, as we are in a spiritual war.

In viewing the "Covid Show" even from actors in Gib like Picardo, one can't help but laugh at the nonsense. If "The End" (Game) of their show wasn't known, it would almost be a dark-comedy.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of God.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Isaiah 35:4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a retribution; He will come and save you.
35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
35:6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes.
35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The Way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the passer-by men, though fools, shall not err [therein].
35:9 No lion shall be there, nor [any] ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk [there]:
35:10 And the ransomed of the "I AM" shall return, and come to Zion with "Songs" and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

5 Likes

Did Highlander also have a message about 2024?

Anyone familiar with the movie Excalibur should recognise the music.

3 Likes

Interesting..

Looked up some definitions for "the Gotterdammerung":

Götterdämmerung (German: [ˈɡœtɐˌdɛməʁʊŋ] (listen); Twilight of the Gods ),[1] WWV 86D, is the last in Richard Wagner's cycle of four music dramas titled Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung , or The Ring Cycle or The Ring for short). It received its premiere at the Bayreuth Festspielhaus on 17 August 1876, as part of the first complete performance of the whole work.

Götterdämmerung

: a collapse (as of a society or regime) marked by catastrophic violence and disorder

broadly : DOWNFALL

The Russian mercenaries that are fighting in Ukraine, as we know, are using the name "Wagner" and some online, call them "the musicians". Used to wonder why, but now, that seems to make a lot more sense. Because Wagner wrote the Gotterdammerung.. So they are saying, this is "the collapse"? Seems no way for that to be a coincidence.

Thank-you.

1 Like

One of the reasons General Patton, now Trump, was taken out is because he wanted to take on the Russians.

An observation i made regarding Wagner is in the film Evil in Clear River.

A woman stands up to Nazi's and is played by an actress named Wagner.
MV5BN2E2MzU1NjQtZmM4Mi00YmNiLThmOTYtOTQ0NGFiZDNhYTA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNDU1MzEy.V1

In the Highlander clip it shows a plaque which says “Living under the shield 1999-2024”

It's been quite a while since having first seen the movie Highlander. It was many years ago but remember always thinking since that it was an interesting movie.