After School SATAN Club, what's it really all about?

@NancyDrewberry ,
Agreed.

How sad this is taking place, and all because we have not obeyed God's LAW, (God gave us The LAW for our own good), to not allow greedy evil men to make-up their own rules( King of kings' Bible - Deuteronomy), satanic unlawful legislation that creates this evil.

3 Likes
2 Likes

.... news leaked that the U.S. Supreme Court may overturn Roe v. Wade this summer

1 Like

Murder is against GOD'S LAW.
Deut. 5:17 **Thou shalt NOT murder (kill un-Lawfully).

Abortion rules have made murder legal.
Man made-up fraudulent legislation is against God's Perfect Royal LAW of Liberty, Justice, and true Freedom.
Deut.4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
King of kings’ Bible

DHS memo warns pro-abortion militants planning to burn down Supreme Court and murder justices, clergy, lawmakers if Court’s leaked draft opinion to overturn Roe materializes

by tts-admin | May 19, 2022 |

Leo Hohmann – leohomann.com May 18, 2022

Radical elements within the United States are planning to launch attacks on the United States Supreme Court as well as on members of Congress, churches and clergy, if the Supreme Court follows through with its well-publicized plans to overturn Roe v. Wade.

This information comes from an unclassified memo sent out by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as reported by Axios.

The Mother’s Day “disruption” of church services was just the beginning. It’s about to get not just uncomfortable for Christians but downright violent. Prepare accordingly, dear pastors and church leaders.

We now have the first piece of official evidence (I say official because it’s been out there for weeks in plain view for those willing to acknowledge it) that radical pro-abortion militants are planning to launch violent attacks, not only on churches but on the Supreme Court itself, should that judicial body follow through with the leaked draft opinion overturning Roe v. Wade.

In an unclassified memo sent out May 13 by the intelligence arm of DHS, investigators say they have identified threats that followed the leak of the draft opinion — “targeting Supreme Court Justices, lawmakers and other public officials, as well as clergy and healthcare providers.”

These threats “are likely to persist and may increase leading up to and following the issuing of the Court’s official ruling,” the memo states.

Of course, DHS had to put out a memo like this because the threats have been coming fast and furious, many of them right out in the open spaces of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. This is to cover their hind ends. Should an attack occur, they can say they were investigating but the perpetrator somehow slipped through the cracks.

I don’t expect federal law enforcement to do anything to stop these attacks because DHS, according to my sources, has been completely politicized against conservatives for several years now. They prosecute conservatives for entering the U.S. Capitol while giving a wink and a nod to violence threatened and committed by leftist mobs.

In fact, the DHS, true to form, felt the need to include in its May 13 memo an epithet targeting “white” extremists, making it sound like an abortion-related attack is just as likely to come from the right as from the left, stating:

“Some racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists’ embrace of pro-life narratives may be linked to the perception of wanting to ‘save white children’ and ‘fight white genocide.’”

For the record, we in the pro-life movement have been shouting from the rooftops for years that the abortion movement, if anything, targets the BLACK COMMUNITY and that Planned Parenthood is, at its roots, an anti-black racist organization founded by the racist Margaret Sanger, who wanted to kill as many black babies in the womb as possible. She considered blacks inferior to whites.

In a letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble in 1939, Sanger infamously wrote: “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population…”

So we’re not fooled by the fraudulent, disgusting propaganda put out by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, trying to make pro-lifers out to be racist and violent. To my knowledge there have been no violent threats made by pro-life groups since the draft opinion was leaked last month, but there have been plenty of such threats being bandied about by leftist progressives, Marxists and extremist baby butchers.

Also complicit is the media. Where is the New York Times and the Washington Post? What about CNN and MSNBC? This is huge news that we actually have American citizens threatening to burn down a major government institution, the Supreme Court, and assassinate its justices and law clerks along with clergy and members of Congress. Crickets from the corporate media.

According to documents obtained by Axios, these radicals are planning to storm the Supreme Court building and burn it to the ground (this sounds reminiscent of the attack and burning of the police precinct building in Minneapolis two years ago for which the perpetrators were never arrested or punished), then murder the justices and clerks. Pro life members of Congress are also under threat of death. All it will take to trigger these insane, demon-possessed individuals is a vote of the Supreme Court, which is being attacked daily by an out-of-control media that is gaslighting the leftists into doing something like what’s included in this report.

As reported by Lifenews.com, the last two weeks have seen a shocking amount of pro-abortion violence following the leaked U.S. Supreme Court draft ruling that overturns Roe v. Wade. Radical abortion advocates across the country have firebombed the buildings of pro-life groups in Wisconsin and Oregon, they have vandalized and disrupted church services, they have forced crisis-pregnancy centers to close and staged intimidating protests outside the homes of Supreme Court justices. Justice Samuel Alito, who authored the leaked draft opinion, has been forced into hiding with his family in order to protect themselves from these crazed mobs and their threats against his life.

Alito said he and his colleagues would not be intimidated, but make no mistake, what we are watching is the deconstruction and delegitimization of one of our republic’s three major branches of government. The presidency has already been delegitimized by what happened on Nov. 3, 2020, as evidenced by the recently released documentary film 2000 Mules.

A DHS spokesperson told Axios that the department “is committed to protecting Americans’ freedom of speech and other civil rights and civil liberties, including the right to peacefully protest.

“DHS is also committed to working with our partners across every level of government and the private sector to share timely information and intelligence, prevent all forms of violence, and to support law enforcement efforts to keep our communities safe.”

We’ll see.

CBS News reports that many of these threats have been made on social media and are being reviewed by law enforcement agencies:

The National Capital Region Threat Intelligence Consortium — the Washington, D.C., regional intelligence hub charged with tracking domestic terrorism threats — has referred at least 25 violent online posts to partner agencies for further investigation. According to the bulletin, some of the social media threats discussed “burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering Justices and their clerks, members of Congress, and lawful demonstrators.”

The DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis said in its bulletin that “grievances related to restricting abortion access could fuel violence by pro-choice abortion-related violent extremists and other [domestic violent extremists.]”

Arson investigators are looking into a fire that broke out inside the headquarters of anti-abortion group Wisconsin Family Action on May 8. Graffiti found at the scene read, “If abortions aren’t safe [then] you aren’t either” and included symbols “typically used by anarchist violent extremists and others to convey anti-law enforcement sentiment,” according to the DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Pro-life advocates have shared videos and reports of being assaulted by abortion activists at rallies and events. And abortion advocates have threatened to bomb a church in New York City.

Many of these actions are in direct violation of federal law, which of course is not being enforced because it is leftists who are doing it.

Federal U.S. code 1507 prohibits individuals from protesting with the “intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer … in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer.” Violators face fines and/or imprisonment of up to a year but don’t count on seeing anyone arrested who is protesting on behalf of Planned Parenthood or any other pro-death leftist organization.

In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday, Senator Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, blasted the protests outside the justices’ homes as “flagrantly illegal.”

“Federal law makes it a crime for a person, ‘with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty,’ to ‘picket or parade … in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge.’ 18 U.S.C. §1507,” Hawley said.

So don’t expect the DHS to do anything to intervene with “the plan,” no matter how violent it becomes. This memo uncovered by Axios is pure window dressing. If DHS was serious about stopping violence on the left it would already be arresting the lawbreakers, as pointed out by Hawley and others.

We already have all the evidence we need.

The group Rise Up 4 Abortion Rights posted on Twitter the following message:

As noted by Lifenews, abortion activists are trying to intimidate the Supreme Court justices to change their minds and uphold Roe after the leaked draft opinion showed the majority voting to overturn the infamous 1973 ruling. The draft is not final, judges can change their minds, and it is not clear when the high court will issue its final ruling on the abortion case Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, but many believe the court will overturn Roe and allow states to protect unborn babies again.

It’s about time.

Since 1973, more than 63 million unborn babies and hundreds of mothers have died in supposedly “safe” and “legal” abortions. Abortions are safe and legal just like Covid gene-therapy shots are “safe and effective.”

What Is Wrong With Some Women

International Women’s Day

Gibraltar and the Abortion Debate

[Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law](https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/petition-to-the-gibraltar-
parliament-demanding-the-return-to-god-s-law/286)

CONFIRMED- aborted Male fetus in Covid 19 vaccine!

1 Like

How very sad. According to Scripture: All first born sons are to be consecrated, set apart, to be respected in high positions of authority, to be trained in the ways of God to be officers and judges over the people. They are to serve others and be an example of the Example, Christs.net. They are to be brought before The "I Am" three times a year in the place which the "I Am" chooses, mainly The Feast of Weeks, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Tabernacles.They are to be dedicated to only one God, God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Exodus 13:1-2, 15 13:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto Me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, [both] of man and of beast: it [is] Mine.

Feminist Kid Music Video Teaches Boys to Be Girls

3 Likes

If you CARE about your children, and you watch nothing else, you MUST watch Vaxxed 2 . Hopefully after watching it, if you are not a psychopath or so into obeying satan your so far gone from the truth it doesn't resonate with you anymore, you should be absolutely OUTRAGED at the pharmaceutical industry and how they are carring out their evil plans of depopulation right before your eyes, (primarily targeting the MALES), and you should understand WHY God COMMANDED you, in His Law, to EXECUTE everyone involved in pharmacy, including all politicians who legislate mandatory vaccinations, in order to protect yourselves from them.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch/pharmacist to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch/pharmacist,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

FAUCI EXPOSED: Charlatan, Fraudster, Profiteer

3 Likes

Shouldn't all parents resort to educating their children at home? Education today is a nightmare, (exploitation of children in every way possible which is child abuse), and truly against God's Law. Nudity of any kind is against God's LAW.

The Way home or face The Fire

6:37 God could not make sex unlawful (only fornication), because of the need for human-reproduction, and because He wanted a man and woman to become one, and help each other, to create a stable, loving relationship, and family-unit, into which children could be born. The children could then grow-up in love-filled and harmonious surroundings, with a balanced outlook on life, having a solid-foundation, on which to build, in their adult-life. Having been taught already, the values of love (God), instead of the values of this world (mammon), by their parents’ example, in both words and deeds, they could then go out into the world, with a balanced mentality, and teach their own children, from their own experience, and perpetuate the process.
6:38 Knowing that promiscuity would lead to all kinds of problems, and animal, instead of spiritual values, God destroyed Gomorrah, and left the story of its destruction, as a deterrent to future generations. He also left a legacy, to remind the world, to be faithful and to keep His Laws. The legacy, to keep people on the right path, was called Gonorrhea (Gomorreah).

Deut. 32:35 To Me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in [due] time: for the day of their calamity [is] at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Matthew18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] Mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

THE EFFECTS OF GRAPHIC SEX EDUCATION ON INNOCENT MINDS

By Roy Masters

Sexual Overload

When it came to learning about sex as a boy, the best thing that ever happened to me is what didn't happen. I didn't learn about sex until the age of 15 when I went to work in my uncle's diamond factory. I remember listening with some fascination to my fellow employees' tales of conquest and asking myself, if I had a young daughter, would I let guys do things like that to her? Having decided clearly that I would not, I looked upon my own impulses and knew that I could not do to other men's daughters what my nature would lead me to do. What those young men saw as fun and pleasure, I saw as terribly degrading to women. Because I was old enough and mature enough to look beyond my newly awakened feelings, I retained my innocence which protected me like an impenetrable bubble. It was like constantly being chaperoned by my conscience. I was lucky. Not having been pushed/seduced into sexual awakening at a too tender age, I was able, like many of my generation, to wait for the right time and place to express that side of my nature, and to avoid a great deal of heartache, disease and tragedy in the process. Today's children are not so lucky. They are literally bombarded with sex from every direction –TV, film, music, peer pressure. But perhaps the worst violators of all are the sex education classes taught in schools –the very institutions we depend on to prepare our children for the future. Let us explore what happens to the innocent mind of a young boy or girl when confronted with explicit sexual material. First, let's acknowledge an important point: We are all born with a basic, indwelling standard of decency –a knowledge of right and wrong, a conscience –which by its very nature has the power to hold sway over unruly passions. But it is equally true that a child can all too quickly be separated/seduced from that standard through intimidation or shock –the kind of shock a child experiences when exposed to graphic sexual material. That is why the kind of guidance children receive is so important. It can either confirm the promptings of their conscience and set them firmly on the right track, or it can contradict the child's conscience and instead become the source of corruption itself. That is exactly what has happened in the nation's classrooms. Once the child has been separated from his inner standard by being sexually awakened prematurely, he becomes hopelessly dependent on the seducer for the guidance he can no longer find from within. Under the banner of education, teachers have become seducers –corrupters of innocence who usher young people into forbidden sexual experiences that lead to teen pregnancy, abortion, sexual diseases, and mental and emotional problems.

Consider the effect of a Playboy centrefold on a young boy; or the effect on a female child of seeing her dad's nakedness; or the shock a young child experiences while hearing his parents groaning in the next room –even a three year old senses the meaning of the sounds without completely understanding them. A child drawn too early into that adult world of sensuality is faced with two ‘choices’: unhealthy expression of his overpowering impulses, or unhealthy repression. Gone is the hope of incubating a natural discipline to be exercised at an older age. A ten year old who has been shocked by sexually explicit information,finds his mind endlessly fixated to increasingly vivid sexual images, to the point where these images compel expression. One can quickly see the problems this presents to a child: A young boy may develop a desire to molest his younger sister in order to experiment safely on someone weaker than himself who doesn't have the consciousness to shame him about what he's doing, and can't get him into trouble. If he does gratify his ego through sexual activity, he feels greater conflict and emptiness, and, strangely enough, ever stronger waves of uncontrollable sexual desires, accompanied by frustration, dissatisfaction, and rage. When a child's sexual nature is awakened too soon, he is simply not able to put the sensuous giant back to sleep, and so lives in a terrible nightmare. Only people who have gone through it and have overcome their problems can really understand the debilitating, paralyzing fixation to sexual fantasy that possesses so many young minds –to the exclusion of work and study. Indeed, children can become so preoccupied with sex that they can no longer function in school –no wonder Johnny can't read. Once a child is sexually awakened, he gravitates toward society's "sexperts" who eagerly assure him that every new impulse is perfectly normal. It's all approved under the umbrella of self expression. A child is extremely vulnerable to these ideas –especially when presented by adults in positions of authority –as he has not yet developed the ability to shield himself from dangerous influences. Consider the nightmares young people sometimes have after watching a horror film. A child cannot make an objective appraisal of what he is seeing; the images of terror gain entrance to his mind and excite his imagination, and only parental comfort and assurance can dispel their frightening power. But unlike the horror film images that fade quickly in the light of day, graphic sexual images continue to hold the child's mind captive as he is helplessly assaulted by them in the classroom, time after time. Today's sex education classes are actually a form of child abuse, which systematically tears down a child's modesty –his protective barrier against obscene/intrusive influences. When this barrier collapses and a person is seduced into his imagination, right choices are no longer available. It is like falling into an Alice in Wonderland world of feeling in which every door leads farther away from reality. Emotional/sexual arousal blocks the youngster's mind from making rational choices that could lead to truly human relationships, rather than blind animal attachments. How can a child remain unscarred when exposed to demonstrations of nudity, genital anatomy and graphic descriptions of the mating process? All this sexual overload violates the soul and creates a terrible conflict in the young child's mind. Young boys are not told they must be gentlemen with young ladies. Instead, they are given explicit sexual instruction but they have no easy way to undo the damage to their psyches. The biological facts of sex are readily observable and do not require years of study –the animal kingdom supplies abundant opportunities to observe the basics. It is not the knowledge, but the responsibility that goes with the knowledge that makes a person more than an animal. Knowledge is acquired from the outside, but the wisdom to deal with that knowledge comes from within. Sexual knowledge without responsibility can destroy a child's character, his personality, his feelings about the opposite sex and his entire view of life. Regardless of the positive image family planning groups have created, the unadorned truth is that these organizations seduce young people into premature sexual activity, and then exploit that failure by providing a means to fulfill their victims' growing addiction to excuses, contraceptives and abortions. The clinics that bring their messages into the schools may not consciously be cultivating a market for their products, but that is precisely what they are doing –at the price of a child's innocence. They reduce others to an animal level –something easily accomplished when a child is sexually indoctrinated at a young age –and appeal to their base nature, first by awakening the sensuous desire, and then by nurturing it –while gaining power for themselves. The saddest part of all this may be that a child's natural trust in authority, represented by teachers, is completely betrayed. Instead of truly educating a child –a process by which a child's natural curiosity about life is nurtured so that he may unfold from within –today's sex educators have become corrupters who, with smiles on their faces, drag their victims into a world of sexual license, moral relativity, and perversion. This is first degree murder of the soul. If only we understood the importance of protecting our children from those who would rip the veil of modesty from them. Children need to know that love is more than sex, people are more than animals, and relations between people must be governed by moral laws. What differentiates man from animals is conscience, from which emanates a common sense code of decency and self control. Obeying this deep impulse leads to self reliance, moral fortitude and character –the fertile soil in which individual selfhood and true freedom can flower. Reverse the process, override the inner law, and say goodbye to civilization.

[Editor's note:This article was used as briefing material in the British Parliament during our last Conservative majority government, when the House of Lords voted for the rightof parents to withdraw their children from sex education classes, to include those introduced as HIV education. The House of Commons also approved the legislation and this fundamental right under law has subsequently withstood a number of insidious attempts to abolish it.]

2 Likes

Louise Kirk: Sex education = lasciviousness = cyber bullying = miserable kids
You may have noticed, round you, or through media reports, that young people are depressed. But if that depresses you, it is nothing compared with what’s coming to us, according to Dr Natasha Bijlani, consultant psychiatrist at the Priory Hospital, Roehampton. She predicts an epidemic of depression breaking upon our nation as today’s young grow up.

The cause? Her particular target is the comparatively new habit of sexting and cyber bullying. You can see what that does to individuals, especially to girls, who are the main victims. Society has just never seen before what it can do en masse.

No parent can be at ease with the subject because who among us can be quite sure of what our own children are watching or sending. It is, therefore, with humility I say that in some measure at least society has brought this on itself. Children are doing what they are told.

What do I mean by that? Do I mean that we are telling them to have sex and to bully? No, but we are telling them to delight in their own bodies, the sexual bits, and to be curious about their functions, and we are telling them so in public aged five at school.

Curious children learn this interesting lesson and extend it to prurient interest in the child next door. Given that every child has a camera, taking a photograph is predictable. And what lively child, for a lark or a dare, or for spite, will not pass photographs around, only nowadays this is not done under the bed clothes but electronically.

As children grow into adolescence there is an added dimension. Girls learn the hold that pictures of their sexy bodies have on boys, and so, to feel in command, they subject themselves to indecency. Boys, also looking for esteem, learn to confuse laddish behavior with manliness. College students can be some of the worst, young and vulnerable and released from the structure of home.

No amount of cyber bullying training is going to change any of the above.

Once the modesty and mystery, which naturally attaches to sex, has been broken it is difficult to get it back.

1 Like

Thank-you @Persistent for your post/s. It is criminal what is going on in the school system.

Not so sure about that one [quote from the article]. The way some humans treat each other, treat children and animals/pets makes one wonder if some people have a conscience at all.

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

Thank-you.

You are welcome.

Agreed, criminal.

Unless people change into the likeness of Christ, by following the example Christ gave on the cross, there is no hope for the majority.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

JAH

Thank-you for your input.

It might better said from the Christs.net. to all our problems here on earth.

The Way home or face The Fire

3:55 God talks to the soul by telepathy, using the good voice, which is the same voice that Satan, using the LIES of religions and superstitious-nonsense, has deceived you all into believing is your conscience. It is NOT your conscience; it is God talking to each and every one of you, by telepathy, via your connection - the Holy-Spirit.
3:56 Many of you say, “Why doesn’t God talk to ME?” He does! To each and every one of you, but YOU don’t LISTEN to Him.
3:57 YOUR real conscience is YOU, and what you decide to do in a test. When Satan tempts you, and God tells you, with His good voice, NOT to do what he says, and that what Satan says is wrong, what you then decide to do, is your conscience. YOU are your conscience, NOT the good voice, and you are each, independently, responsible for YOUR own soul. It doesn’t matter what EVERYONE else does, they are not responsible for YOUR soul. YOU ARE! THEY are responsible for THEIRS, whether they believe it or not.
3:58 Satan talks to your animal body, and has deceived you into thinking that you are no more than a crude, smelly animal, with obscene body-functions, when you are really spirit, and only temporarily imprisoned in the crude, animal body that you are using, at the moment, which has to eat; go to the toilet; get old and wrinkled and die; etc.
3:59 You seem to want to believe Satan, and that you are no better than a smelly animal. You don’t seem to want to be divine again. 3:60 Satan tries to talk you into enjoying what feels physically good, to the animal, e.g. sex; egotism; materialism; selfishness; competition and superiority; the inflicting of pain; killing; beating; depravity and perversion; etc., to try to get you as low as he is, so that you will NEVER be able to go home, and he is the serpent, always eating dust - as low as you can get (Genesis 3:14).
3:61 You, being really spirit, will never get true and lasting joy, or satisfaction, from animal-pleasures, as nice as they can be. It is self-defeating and a vicious-circle. The more you try, the more you feel you need, and the worse things become. A perfect example of this is nymphomania, where the subject confuses love with sex, which, being animal, does NOT bring true satisfaction and spiritual fulfillment. Satan then (from within) deceives them into thinking, that, if they get enough sex, they will be fulfilled, and they try desperately to get enough sex. Unfortunately, Satan is a liar, and has tricked them, once again, and they run around desperately, in a vicious-circle. The more sex they get, the less fulfilled they feel, so they try even harder and harder, becoming more and more lost; lonely; desperate and confused.
3:62 You are not an animal, you are spirit. Animal pleasures alone will NEVER satisfy your soul’s (your) need for spiritual love, and fulfillment. 3:63 God, the source of spiritual love (God is love), is the answer to EVERY question, problem, or illness in your life. Once you have found God, and acknowledge Him, as your Father, you automatically have the solution to every problem and illness, so long as you have “DIRECT” contact, and do what He tells you to do (His Will). 3:64 Learn to know the difference, between REAL love and animal sex or lust! 3:65 The reason, or logic, behind God designing human+beings, is that the soul has to overcome and control the animal, then use it to give love (spiritual and pure) and affection (human), and to always do for the benefit of everyone. You have to overcome both the animal and spiritual SELFishness, thereby making it twice as difficult to achieve, and so, consequently, making the end result twice as effective. 3:66 This was the demonstration given by Christ, on the cross, when he controlled the animal that he was temporarily using, which was made by Mary’s body, with God’s help, and then used it, for the benefit of everyone on Earth, by taking upon himself the sins of the whole world. He controlled it and used it, to the extent, that he “VOLUNTARILY” suffered the agony of the cross, giving up his human-life, to show people the ULTIMATE example - destroying the self, with PERFECT CONTROL, voluntarily, for the benefit of others. The PERFECT example of UNSELFISHNESS. YOU must learn that degree of CONTROL. 3:67 Two thousand years and NO-ONE understands what the demonstration of the cross REALLY means. The cross is not to be worn around your neck. It is to be worn inside. Hold out your arms, horizontally, look in a mirror, and you will see your cross. Your cross is your selfishness, that you must overcome and destroy. The cross of “SELF-sacrifice”, i.e. voluntary destruction of your own SELFISHNESS, by the giving-up, of your own human, material interests, for the benefit of everyone else’s spiritual well-being, thereby setting a good example, for others to follow, by your DEEDS NOT WORDS. 3:68 “I am The Way, follow me,” which did not mean getting up off your backside, and following him down the street. It means that Jesus is the way, that you all have to be, before you can follow him back to heaven (home). 3:69 To do that, you must ask yourself, 24 hours a day, in every situation, what would Jesus do; say; or think, in this situation? Then, before doing; saying or thinking anything, you must wait and listen for, and to, the good voice, then go forwards, guided and protected, to victory. 3:70 Whilst in incredible agony, Jesus said, “Forgive them (you, all of you), because they do not know what they are doing.” The people did not know what they were doing, because they were “out of control”, and in Satan’s control, and that is the very reason why Jesus came, to show “The Way (home)”, in the first-place. The people were “out of control”, because they could not control the animals, that they were locked inside of and using, and had been deceived by Satan, who used their religious arrogance against them. 3:71 God talks to the soul, and tells it how to be good. Satan talks to the human-animal-body, that you are using, and tries to get it, to make you do what is wrong for your soul (real you). Your soul (you) could easily control the body you are using, if it were not for Satan. However, because Satan is more powerful than you are, you alone can never beat him. That is why you need God’s help, 24 hours a day, and direct-contact, in order to get it, so that you can do His Will. 3:72 Once you have God’s help, He controls Satan, leaving you free to control your animal and spiritual selves, and things become a lot easier. As you progress, you become more and more dependent on God, and become a “child of God” (adopted), until depending on Him becomes second-nature, and, as He helps you, your faith in, and love for Him, continually increase, and, with that, your inner-peace.

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/44.htm

2 Likes

Yes. Explained perfectly by The Lord in The Way home or face the Fire.

2 Likes

Worse than criminal...

1 Like

Disgusting and it must stop.

1 Like

1 Like

NWO in schools - Destruction of the family -Agenda 21

Revealed: Alleged groomer who holds sex ed classes for little children is the head of a school board

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you.

This should raise a few eyebrows, head of school board???

Excerpt from article:

The school board director, an unhinged woman named Jenn Mason is hosting the sex education classes at her shop, with classes broken down by age with children aged between nine and twelve in one class and children thirteen to seventeen in another.

Some of the topics of discussion include “sexual anatomy for pleasure and reproduction” and “safer sex practices for all kinds of sexual activities.” ?????

Now of course one must understand that only days removed from “pride” month, the “boutique” offered all manner of sexually depraved courses, and Mason didn’t disappoint. Last month the den of depravity hosted a Queer youth Open Mic Night, which gave children between “0-18” a chance to share poetry and songs.

The sex education classes are being offered in August during what is called the “Uncringe Academy.” Not for nothing, but it all sounds pretty “cringy” to us. The classes come at a cost of $50 which is probably about $49.99 too high, however scholarships are apparently available.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

1 Like

Leviticus 18-21 is what children should be taught instead so they can know it once mature enough to understand and be able to grow up with a clear understanding of sexual matters and what the healthy boundaries are as set forth in God's Law.

If that was done, as The Law states must be done (thou shalt teach it to thy children) then people could grow up knowing without any doubt that sodomy, adultery, beastiality and incest are sexual acts forbidden by The Law and be armed with the knowledge to have their defenses up against any potential transgressors.

Those passages (and others) offer a complete Lawful sex education curicculum and should therefore be used to educate instead.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Deuteronomy 31:19 Now therefore write ye this "Song" for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this "Song" (Covenant) may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel.

2 Likes

@JF ,

Absolutely agree.

Instead children are being taught twisted satanic sex education by ungodly humans.

Agreed.

The Sabbath (Saturday) was to be used to teach your children to sing this "Song", not hymns or rock and roll etc. but THIS "Song", without which you can NOT survive or live in peace and HARMONY with your fellow man.
The Song of Moses and The Lamb

2 Likes