About Defending Gibraltar

FORUM OBJECTIVE

The objective of this forum is to educate people and to organise them to reinstate The Law, which will automatically give Gibraltar God’s protection, which in turn will solve all its issues. You NEED to reinstate God’s Law, because there is NO freedom without God’s Law, there’s only tyranny. See The Petition.

The legislation that’s being used against Gibraltarians is NOT Law, but is fraudulent/null-and-void man-made legislation, designed to keep the rich in power and in wealth, and everyone else enslaved to them.

GENERAL

Defending-Gibraltar is a forum for those interested in sharing truth news, especially in this time of universal deceit and unprecedented censorship – when telling the truth has become a revolutionary act.

The forum gives Gibraltarians, followers of The Way, and fellow freedom fighters from around the world a platform to share ideas, insights, scripture, articles, research, videos, and even humour. It’s a place to keep up on the latest events and news from a Biblical and therefore truthful perspective.

THE WAY

Christ is the ONLY One Who can and will successfully defend Gibraltar, leading those who are called, and chosen, and faithful to assist Him in that effort. It will be done His Way which is also Father’s Way, at His Place of Defence: The Fortress of the Rock of Gibraltar.

A VISION

“In 1988 a lady from the Bethel church had a vision of a large diamond (Christ - the Light of the World) in Gibraltar giving off a beautiful light, but leaves (priests and politicians) kept falling over it, trying to cover it up. It eventually threw off the leaves and illuminated the whole world" - From Gibraltar

A FEW REFERENCES TO GIBRALTAR AND ITS BRIGHT FUTURE AS DESCRIBED IN SCRIPTURE

Deuteronomy 33:20-21
33:20 And of Gad (Gibraltar) he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad (Gibraltar enlarged into the El Campo area): he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on his head.
33:21 And he (Christ) provided the first part for himself, because THERE, [in] the position of The Lawgiver (Gen. 49:10), [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel (Ezek. 37:15-28).

Isaiah 33:15-17
33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] the Fortress of Rock (Gibraltar): bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.
33:17 Thine eyes shall see The King in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

Isaiah 42:10-12
42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song" (Rev. 14:3; 15:3), [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
42:11 Let the "wilderness" and the cities thereof lift up [their voice], the villages [that] Darkness doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the Rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountain.
42:12 Let them give glory unto the "I AM", and declare His praise in the islands.

Tephi 6:1-2
6:1 In short space we drew unto Eber (Iberia), a land of mountain and vale.
Purple and gold were its hills, and the Prophet took up his tale.
"Thou art [become] servant to Baal, oh Heber; servant of Him (God) that shall slay
The leopard of Baal and his bull. Thy strength is taken away
Before the wind of the North, before the wind of the South
Until GAD and Tarshish arise to rend the bit from Spain's mouth
Swift upon wheels they roam, yea, wheeling, follow the course
Of the sun in his fields afar. They are each as a swift red horse
Wanton therein for a while. In their hearts is a Satanic thought
Lusting for things set apart, how low shall their lust be brought.
They are halt in their northward leap to the whitewalled tower of the sea (England).
Its warders shall overtake them, and great shall their assault be."
6:2 Then drifting in calms to southward, we drew towards the Pen of the Cape
Of the Rock that keepeth the sea-gate and weareth a lion's shape (Gibraltar)
And watcheth both Phut (Africa) and Eber (Iberia), and inward keepeth the sea,
And outward the endless waters that storm it eternally (the Atlantic - Sura 52:6).
In kingly strength it arises hoary and huge, the crown
Of the pilot's hope who gazes. Thither the ships go down
And may not avoid the watchmen. Narrow the sea-gates are (Matt. 7:13-14),

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes (Gibraltarians).

Sura 18:60-63
18:60. Behold, Moses said to his attendant, "I will not give up (the search for enlightenment) until I reach the junction of the two seas (the Straits of Gibraltar) or (until) I spend years and years in travel."
18:61. But when they reached the Junction, they forgot (about) their Fish (symbol of man's secular knowledge), which took its course through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel.
18:62. When they had passed on (some distance), Moses said to his attendant: "Bring us our early meal; truly we have suffered much fatigue at this (stage of) our journey."
18:63. He replied: "Sawest thou (what happened) when we got to the Rock? I did indeed forget (about) the Fish (secular knowledge): only Satan made me forget to tell (you) about it: it took its course through the sea* in a marvellous way!"
*(multitude of many people - Isaiah 17:13)

Surah 52. The Mount

52:1. By the Mount (of Revelation) - the Rock;
52:2. By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]
52:3. In a Scroll opened-up [Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12];
52:4. By the much-frequented Fane;
52:5. By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-Cloud];
52:6. And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];
52:7. Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-
52:8. There is none can avert it;-
52:9. On the Day when the firmament will be in dreadful commotion.
52:10. And the "mountains" will fly hither and thither.
52:11. Then woe that Day to those that treat (Truth) as Falsehood;-

Surah 86. Tariq - The Nightcomer or The Morning Star

86:1. By the Sky and the Night-Visitant (therein);-
86:2. And what will explain to thee what the Night-Visitant is?-
86:3. (It is) the "Star" of piercing brightness (Revelation 30:16);-
86:4. There is no soul/Being but has a protector over it.
86:5. Now let the human just think from what he is created!
86:6. He is created from a drop emitted-
86:7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
86:8. Surely "I AM" is able to bring him back (to life)!
86:9. The Day that (all) things secret will be tested,
86:10. (Man) will have no power, and no helper.
86:11. By the Firmament which returns (in its circuit),
86:12. And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation),-
86:13. Behold this is The Word (John 1:1-5) that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
86:14. It is NOT a thing for amusement.
86:15. As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,
86:16. And the "I AM" is planning a scheme.
86:17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for awhile).

Scripture from the King of kings' Bible

2 Likes