A wise man once said nothing

A wise man's once said, , "Act in haste, repent in leisure".

3 Likes

Found in YODA - JEDI Master

Which is included in The Armageddon Survival Kit.

Too Much Talk. - April 23

Guidance you are bound to have as you live more and more with Me. It follows without doubt.

But these times are not times when you ask to be shown and led, they are times of feeling and realizing My Presence. Does the branch continually ask the Vine to supply it with sap, to show it in what direction to grow? No, that comes naturally from the very union with the Vine, and I said, "I am the true Vine and you are the branches."

From the branches hang the choice grapes, giving joy and nourishment to all, but no branch could think that the fruit, the grapes, were of its shaping and making.

No! the grapes are the fruit of the Vine, the Parent-Plant. The work of the branch is to provide a channel for the life-flow (the Force).

So My children, union with Me is the one great overwhelming necessity. All else follows so naturally, and union with Me may be the result of just consciousness of My Presence. Be not too ready to speak to others. Never make yourselves do this.

Pray always that the need may be apparent, if you are to do this, and the guidance very plain. My Spirit has been driven-out by the words of men. Words, words, words. Many have called Me Lord, Lord, who have not done the things that I said.

Discourage too much talk. Deeds live, and re-echo down the ages - words perish. As Paul:

Though I speak with the tongues of Men and of Angels, and have
not compassion, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, . . . . and have not
compassion, I am nothing . . . .

Remember that rarely to the human heart do I speak in words. Man will see Me in My Works done through you, meet Me in the atmosphere of love and 'Self'-effacement. Do not feel that you have to speak.

When man ceased to commune with his God simply and naturally, he took refuge in words - words. Babel resulted. Then God wanted to do away with man from the Earth. Rely less on words. Always remember that speech is of the senses. So make it your servant, never your master.

5 Likes

@Orion

The Secret Pearl. - January 7

Thomas 13:6 Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who possessed merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent. He sold the merchandise, he bought the one pearl for himself. 13:7 Do you also seek for the treasure which fails not, which endures, there where no moth comes near to devour and where no worm destroys.

5 Likes

God's Friendship. - June 25

I am your Friend. The Companion of the dreary ways of life.

I rob those ways of their greyness and horror. I transform them. Even in earthly friendships the common way, the weary way, the steep way, may seem a way to Heaven if the presence of some loved human friend transforms them.

Let the Sabbath calm enwrap your minds and hearts. Let it be at rest from the worry and fret of life, a halt by the busy highway when you seek some rest and shade.

Have you ever realized the wonder of the friendship you can have with Me? Have you ever thought what it means to be able to summon at will the God of the World?

Even with a privileged visitor to an earthly king there is the palace ante-chamber, and the time must be at the pleasure of the king.

But to My subjects I have given the right to enter My Presence when they will, nay more they can summon Me to bedside, to workshop - and I am there.

Could Divine Love do more? Your nearest earthly friend cannot be with you on the instant. Your Lord, your Master, your Divine Friend - Yes.

When men seek to worship Me they think of the worlds I rule over, of creation, of mighty law and order - and then they feel the awe that precedes worship.

To you I say feel awe, feel the desire to worship Me in wondering amazement. But think too of the mighty, tender, humble condescension of My Friendship. Think of Me in the little things of everyday life.

4 Likes

wolf

3 Likes

All One. - June 29

Every man is your brother, every woman your sister, every child your child. You are to know no difference of race, colour or creed. One is your Father, and all ye are brethren.

This is the Unity I came to teach - Man united with God and His great family. Not man alone, seeking a oneness with God alone. See God the Father with His great world family, and, as you seek union with Him, it must mean for you attachment to His family, His other children.

He acknowledges all as His children, not all acknowledge Him as their Father.

Ponder this.

6 Likes

“Words are energy and cast spells — that’s why it’s called spelling — Bruce Lee.”

Matthew 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

2 Likes