A Scott Ritter Investigation: Agent Zelensky - Part 1

A Scott Ritter Investigation: Agent Zelensky - Part 1

Need to pay to read that MSM article...it's ok I found a story on bbc site. Thanks for the reminder

I recall in a Scott Ritter interview when he very briefly mentioned the case of which he was found guilty.

A decade ago, Mr Ritter was charged in New York with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.

Those charges - which Mr Ritter claimed were politically motivated - were dismissed after he completed six months of probation.

The link to view the original article of excerpt below indicates "page not found". Retracted?

It happened twice.

"Ritter was the subject of police sting operations for sex crimes in 2001 and 2009, and was convicted of sex crimes involving a minor in 2011."

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Scott-Ritter-paroled-in-online-sex-case-5936227.php

TY.

I was wondering why in comments he was referred to as a sex-offender. Skeletons in the closet that are no longer hidden. He remains unarguably (to many) respected and valuable to the truth community. I will continue to follow and post his interviews unless told otherwise.

A Scott Ritter Investigation: Agent Zelensky - Part 2