A Safe Pair of Hands?

An Email to David Steel - Governor of Gibraltar

Dear David,

According to Maurice Turnock's new website, this week sees the start of proceedings concerned with The Inquiry into the Retirement of the Former Commissioner of Police.

You may recall that since my report of 15th April 2022, I have written to you on two other separate occasions. On 23rd May 2022, I wrote to you about "What Keeps The Governor Awake at Night", and then on 6th June 2022, I wrote to you about "The Shofar on The Rock". Neither of these communications elicited any direct response from you, and so I have updated my open letter correspondence on the Defending Gibraltar website, which explains how and where The Sound of The Shofar could be heard during Edward and Sophie's scheduled visit against the backdrop of a delayed flight into Gibraltar.

The Sound of The Shofar - Defending Gibraltar / British Sovereignty -

Defending Gibraltar (defending-gibraltar.net)

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/the-sound-of-the-shofar/3482
Sir Peter Openshaw and the unlawfully convicted criminal on The Rock, Tony Farrell, alias Martin SleuthER have previous form with each other, when so desperate was Openshaw to cover-up the dreadful truth about the Hillsborough Disaster, and the diabolical cover-up of the antics of former Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson, that the pretend judge, went so far as to serve two unlawful Exclusion Orders prohibiting me from entering into the city of Preston, and from entering into parts of the city of Liverpool, for the duration of the David Duckenfield trial.

I can't unknow what I now know, and with respect, none of your protestations about my report to you dated 15th April 2022, alter one iota, the fact that Openshaw played a key part in what is generally regarded as the biggest widely accepted cover-up, in the long history of the British Criminal Judicial System. Disgustingly, almost all of the officials who; over the last thirty three years, played a part in this monstrous cover-up; have been at one time or another, rewarded with a gong from Elizabeth. In the words of former leading criminal defence solicitor Jane Hickman, Sir Peter Openshaw is a "safe pair of hands" for the establishment.

Recall that Peter Openshaw was knighted in the same year, as the tyrannical Tony Blair and his government, peaked in terms of its own internal tyranny in 2005. Last week, the most dishonourably wicked and evil Tony Blair was ludicrously rewarded by being knighted on the 13th June 2022. That ludicrous decision to knight a war-criminal and pathological liar, just about sums up how rotten to the core the British nation has become under Elizabeth's many, many, years of misrule.

You yourself must by now realise that there is something terribly wrong with society at the moment, as you witness first hand the treason at work, in the corridors of power.

At the close of play day one of the David Duckenfield trial on 15th January 2019, the shofar was sounded outside Preston Crown Court, just as David Duckenfield exited the court building.

I want you therefore to know in advance, that somewhere on The Rock, Father willing, The Sound of the Shofar will be heard to mark the occasion of the start of this public inquiry run by a pretend former High Court Judge.

For reasons not known to me, at the Remembrance Sunday Service in Blackburn Cathedral in 2021, Peter Openshaw failed to perform his scheduled reading from the first three verses of The Book of Daniel, Chapter 12.

Perhaps, if you read the following insightful Time To Think article from Hannah Michaels, you may want to ask Peter Openshaw why he was substituted, as the reader of this vitally important and prophetic Holy Scripture about The Gibraltar Messenger.

Daniel's 70 Weeks Correctly Explained At Last | Time To Think

Daniel

12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life]
(Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

All best wishes.

Tony Farrell

Disciple of The Gibraltar Messenger

8 Likes