58% of Infant Deaths Reported to VAERS Occurred Within 3 Days of Vaccination, Research Shows

In a new research paper published in the journal Toxicology Reports, author Neil Z. Miller found that out of a total of 2,605 infant deaths reported to VAERS between 1990 and 2019, 58% occurred within three days of vaccination, and 78% occurred within seven days of vaccination.

In a new research paper published in the journal Toxicology Reports, author Neil Z. Miller reports on the relationship between sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) death and the timing of vaccination, based on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database.

SIDS is defined as the sudden and unexpected death of an infant that remains unexplained after a thorough investigation. Although there are no specific symptoms associated with SIDS, an autopsy often reveals congestion and edema of the lungs and inflammatory changes in the respiratory system, according to the National Center for Health Statistics Vital Statistics of the United States 1988, Volume II, Mortality, Part A, Public Health Service, 1991.

Prior to contemporary vaccination programs, SIDS — sometimes referred to as “crib death” — was so infrequent it was not mentioned in infant mortality statistics.

After the national immunization campaigns were initiated in the U.S. in the 1960s, for the first time in history, most U.S. infants were required to receive several doses of DPT, polio, measles, mumps and rubella vaccines.

Shortly after, in 1969, medical certifiers presented a new medical term — sudden infant death syndrome.

In 1973, the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics added a new cause-of-death category — SIDS — to the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD).

By 1980, SIDS had become the leading cause of postneonatal mortality (deaths of infants from 28 days to one year old) in the U.S.

As Miller points out in his article, the ICD category for vaccine-related death, or cause of death as “prophylactic inoculation and vaccination,” was eliminated when the ICD was revised in 1979 — despite the fact that this information would be useful in trying to understand the relationship between vaccination and death.

But Miller, a medical research journalist and the director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute, provides an alternative route for establishing such a correlation — by observing the temporal relationship between vaccines and reported infant deaths, including SIDS deaths, in the CDC’s VAERS database.

Miller found that out of a total of 2,605 infant deaths reported to VAERS from 1990 through 2019, the majority “clustered” in close temporal proximity to vaccination — 58% occurred within three days of vaccination, and 78% occurred within seven days of vaccination.

Miller found the excess deaths within these ranges were statistically significant (p<0.00001), meaning the chance that this result is random is less than 0.001%.

The same type of clustering was present in the 1,048 reports of infant deaths (out of the total 2,605) reported to VAERS specifically as SIDS.

According to Miller, if there were no correlation between vaccination and infant deaths, one would expect to see an even spacing of deaths within the time range reported prior to vaccination —- not a clustering of deaths as Miller found.

Miller included a comprehensive literature review in his paper refuting the “official” claim that the SIDS epidemic was curtailed by having infants sleep on their backs — as recommended by the “Back to Sleep” campaign, initiated in 1992 by the American Academy of Pediatrics.

The subsequent rate of SIDS dropped by an annual average of 8.6% between 1992 and 2001. However, the neonatal mortality rate due to “suffocation in bed” increased during that same time at an average annual rate of 11.2%.

Other similar causes of infant death also increased significantly during this period, as reported by Miller. Further, from 1999 through 2015, the U.S. SIDS rate declined 35.8%. while infant deaths due to accidental suffocation increased 183.8 %.

Continued at the link.

3 Likes
1 Like

The Members of Congress Who Are Pressuring the FDA to Inject Babies and Children Under 5 with COVID Vaccines More Quickly

A group of pro-child abuse and pro-attempted murder of babies and young children members of Congress are now pressuring the FDA to approve COVID-19 vaccines for babies and young children under the age of 5.

Congress’s Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis sent a letter (PDF) to FDA Commissioner Robert Califf, M.D., requesting a briefing on the status of COVID-19 vaccines for the under 5 age group.

These members of Congress are complicit with the criminal act of attempted murder against the nation’s babies and children, and I encourage everyone who reads this to contact them and let them know that they will be held accountable for their actions, if not in this life, then when they die and meet their Creator.

Moderna Asks FDA to Authorize COVID Vaccines for Kids Under 6, Changes Efficacy Claims to Meet Guidelines

The company claimed its trials for the 6-month to 2-year age group showed the vaccine was 51% effective — only 1% above the requirement — after last month stating the product was only 43.7% effective.

Moderna produced no evidence its vaccine prevents severe disease, hospitalization or death from COVID-19.

“There were no cases of severe disease, hospitalization or death from COVID-19 in the 6,700 children studied from 6 months through 6 years. Since these are the only endpoints (dreaded COVID-19 effects) that everyone wants to prevent, there is no evidence whatsoever that the Moderna vaccine prevents them.”

Nass said there is “no need to vaccinate small children with an experimental vaccine that has been shown to prevent only the equivalent of a cold” and the FDA cannot justify issuing an EUA or license for the Moderna shot for children 6 and under.

2 Likes

Criminals.

1 Like

Yes they are

BOMBSHELL: DR. CLARE CRAIG EXPOSES HOW PFIZER TWISTED THEIR CLINICAL TRIAL DATA FOR YOUNG CHILDREN

BOMBSHELL: Dr. Clare Craig Exposes How Pfizer Twisted Their Clinical Trial...

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years

The corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and the injection of toxic vaccines that cause injuries and deaths did not begin in 2020 with the COVID shots, and there are many of us who have been warning the public on these killer vaccines for decades now.

Like evil and the Devil, there are just certain things it is good to always be against, because there is nothing good in them.

Vaccines have never been proven safe nor effective – none of them. See:

Why I am Proud to Wear the “Anti-Vaxx” Label – History and Science Show Vaccines Have NEVER Been Safe nor Effective

So I was very pleased to see an author on Substack, Marc Girardot, dig up some older information previously published by Neil Z. Miller who years ago exposed the fact that infant deaths due to vaccines are never listed on death certificates, because there are no CDC codes for cause of death due to vaccines. Instead, they are labeled as SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).

We have reported on the work of Neil Miller and others on this topic for over a decade now. See:

CDC Lists 131 Causes of Death For A Child but Omits Vaccines

What Are The Real Causes of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)? Why Are Vaccines Excluded?

Death Certificate Clerk Reveals How Cause of Death Reporting is Subjective and CDC Statistics are Not Reliable When Making Public Health Decisions

If you read the above 3 articles, you will clearly see how infant deaths due to the heavy CDC infant vaccination schedule have been covered up for decades now.

Thanks to Marc Girardot for taking the time to dig all this up and report on it.

Have Public Health Authorities Been Sacrificing Our Children on the Altar of Vaccines?

by Marc Girardot
Covid Myth Buster Series

This public health disaster was driven essentially by the underlying authoritarian belief within part of Public Health Authorities and the Medical community that they know better , and therefore our informed consent can be nudged and manipulated for the greater cause of perceived collective health.

Whoever has kept his/her eyes opened these past 3 years can have a grasp as to the extent to which this hubristic lunacy can go… but, in my observation, the reality is far worse.

I want to give credit to and compliment Neil Z. Miller of the Institute of Medical and Scientific Inquiry in Santa Fe, New Mexico, for a courageous and insightful article that triggered and inspired me today : “Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990–2019 and review of the medical literature ”. All of you should read it. It’s an eye opener.

Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years?

In 1979, the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. redesigned the ICD coding list – International Classification of Diseases – and erased the possibility for the world’s coroners to label a cause of death related to vaccination ! You heard me. A coroner had no longer a clear code to input if he/she believed someone died of a vaccine. [*vaccines are not therapeutic, they are prophylactic. And the poisoning carries legal implications which coroners probably would never venture into. ] Have Big Brothers W.H.O. and CDC been “guiding” coroners to mischaracterise vaccination deaths ? In any case, this suppression means that “ Informed Consent ” has been corrupt for decades as the extent of vaccine harm necessarily was downplayed considerably.

“Vaccines and sudden infant death: An analysis of the VAERS database 1990-2019 and review of the medical literature” by Neil Miller, 2021

In the US alone, in the past 25 year, nearly $ 5 billion have been awarded to 9,946 victims 2 of vaccination , or to their families. Obviously, ten thousand people represents the tip of a much larger iceberg. Those who had the clairvoyance to acknowledge vaccination harm, who had the fortitude and ressources to fight for compensation and who benefitted from the good fortune to win in court are a happy few in the tens of millions of vaccines injured, most of whom lived through their pain and health drama never knowing the vaccination was the cause of their Parkinson’s disease, or their cancer.

Vaccine harm exists and vaccination has been recognised as a killer in many cases , notably of babies.

Collectively, if we continue to hide vaccination harm, we will never get to understand the underlying cause of these dramas, and will never stop them.

Though I have more and more doubts on the efficacy and the very justification of many vaccines – call me anti-vaxxer! I’ll wear it as a badge of honour – what I am trying to highlight today is that if we hide reality, there’s no way people will actually find a solution to this never-ending flow of illnesses, however dramatic and sad. We can continue with this dramatic circus forever.

To be honest, I find it infuriating that some doctors dared telling me – when I was a young father – that it would be my fault if one of my toddlers would die. Seeding doubt and guilt as to whether I would have positioned the baby right in bed. I can’t imagine the guilt some parents have had to face – and still face every day – finding their little baby dead in the crib. Taking the responsibility and the guilt upon themselves when, in reality, the injection was to blame!

Data show that for decades, public health officials and doctors have been playing Gods, indiscriminately injecting kids with an ever growing arsenal of products, occasionally killing them, often harming them for life.

Prior to the 1960s, the concept of sudden infant death syndrome didn’t even exist, and was not listed in the main causes of mortality. So, between 1960 and 1980, public health had to realise immunisation was a cause for serious concern. In 1979, they chose to hide it from the public and to protect vaccine manufacturers. And so harm has continued … as if nothing could be done to avoid vaccine adverse effects.

Between 1990 and 2019, 2,605 infant deaths were reported in VAERS, 78.3% of these deaths occurring within a week of vaccination! For the record, using a 59x myocarditis under-reporting factor (likely conservative) as per the Engler et al study 3 on SmallPox vaccines – one can estimate that nearly 153,700 babies died of vaccination over thirty years. Some 5,120 families sorrowed each year during decades.

17% of all infant deaths reported in VAERS occur the day of vaccination. And 78% within a week!

That’s no coincidence. In any other business, that synchronicity would be evidence enough, specially given:

• healthy kids don’t normally die,
  • the stake are high: our kids’ lives!
  • the precautionary principle would invite to a review, if not an immediate complete halt.

But “No!” in public
health, a scientist reporting that will be shamed and his carrier ruined for questioning the official narrative, as we have witnessed these past 3 years.

Public Health Authorities have managed turning ethics upside-down supposedly for the greater good.

Except if it’s truly for the greater good, why are they spending so much energy trying to:

• Erase all traces of vaccination-induced death or harm by stopping coroners using the appropriate label;
  • Relabel vaccination-caused deaths with other illegal labels: bed suffocation, strangulation fallacies, COVID…
  • Fragment and camouflage all adverse effects so as to make them acceptable (viral, bacterial, genetic, unexplainable!) as if Guillain-BarrĂ©, autism, SIDS, hepatitis or pediatric myocarditis hadn’t the same root cause. A very dark divide and conquer strategy built on hubris and arrogance, possibly corruption.

Let’s be honest, presumably to avoid vaccine hesitancy, we are causing harm to our new-borns and to our children! We are no different than Incas practicing human sacrifice. Actually, we are far worse as the numbers are staggering.

Whether it is to capture billions of dollars in revenue, or to pay tribute to the vaccine God (some are religious and utterly irrational about vaccines ), we have sacrificed our collective health to this lunacy, and the emotional and economic consequences of this are simply gigantic.

Imagine if we could avoid many cancers, most Parkinson and Alzheimer’s diseases, MSI, autism…and more. That’s what we are contemplating, however hard it is to believe.

As we are witnessing in the gruesome aftermath of COVID vaccination, immumisation accidents occur frequently 4. Pr. Muëller from Basel University Hospital showed 2.8% of vaccinated staff had clinical cardiac issues, and that 100% had some degree of cardiac impact…

Throughout multiple articles, I have demonstrated that inadvertent intravascular injection of vaccines is a reality, and that the mechanism of harm 5 can – and will – apply across the endothelium according to the exposure of the endothelium. And so to SIDS, one needs to add clinical and sub-clinical damage to:

the brain likely explaining the explosion of autism this past 20 years

the heart explaining the rise in pediatric myocarditis 6,

• the liver explaining hepatitis as we saw over summer

|564x201.0412087912088

• the bone marrow explaining children blood cancers such as Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia which particularly touch toddler below 5 years of age;

• the pancreas with Type 1 Diabetes …

May be it’s time for our generation to wake up, dig into our ancestors’ self-preservation DNA and resist this man-made dystopia

Contrary to what we have been made to believe, vaccination is neither safe for our children, nor for us. Poor vaccination protocols have been the likely premier cause of illnesses for over a century.

The stakes are enormous, civilisational, I would risk. A civilisation that doesn’t care for its children inevitably will flounder.

Does our generation have the grit to tackle this monster? For our children, I pray we will find the force. Let’s start by demanding a change in the W.H.O. ICD codes and ask – as my friend John Beaudoin has been asking for months – that vaccine databases be tied with mortuary databases.

Putting a name on the cause of death is a minimum respect owed to our deceased…

Read the full article at Covid Myth Buster Series.

1 Like

Former Major City Police Detective Reveals 50% of SIDS Cases HappenedWithin 48 Hours Post-Vaccine

by Steve Kirsch

My 16-minute interview of Jennifer, a former police detective in a major US city who handled over 250 SIDS investigations over 7 years implicates the childhood vaccines as the major cause of SIDS.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) happens to babies, from 1 month to 1 year in age, but most frequently between 2 and 4 months of age.

In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.

The key points

• 3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure
  • 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.
  • 70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.
  • Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.

More at link.

Two paramedics are stepping forward & reporting on the huge uptick in SADS cases

For anyone that is new to my channel, here are several compilations for your SADS viewing;
Vaxx - Fish Out Of Water Syndrome - Compilation Vaxx A Nation - The Fish Out Of Water Syndrome - Mega Compilation
SADS Mini-Compilation: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CMuTEWl8kYHl/…

Two paramedics are stepping forward & reporting on the huge uptick in...