22 APRIL – LIGHT COMES

LIGHT COMES. - 1948 - April 22

"Lord, show me Thyself" is a cry that never goes unanswered.

Not to physical vision comes the awareness, but to spiritual insight, as more and more you realize My Love, My Power and the manifold wonders of My character.

Its Humility; its Majesty; its Tenderness; its Sternness; its Justice; its Mercy; its Healing of sore wounds, and its consuming Fire.

Man turns to books, he studies theology, he seeks from other men the answer to life's riddles, but he does not come to Me.

Is there a problem?

Do not worry over its solution.

Seek Me. Live with Me. Talk to Me. Company with Me, daily, hourly. Lo, suddenly you see.

God at Eventide

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.

On The Way to Emmaus Again

The disciples asked Christ, the Being within the human body called Jesus, when he (Christ) would come again and what would be the sign?

Christ replied that when they saw the Fig Tree (Matt. 21:19-21) put forth new shoots, and begin to grow again, they would know that "Summer" (the new age - Sabbath Millennium) was near (Matt. 24:32), after 6 millennia - (6,000 years) of Satan's mis-rule, known as "Winter".

The Fig Tree then began to awaken from its withered state and began to put forth new shoots in Palestine on 22/4/1948 when the Jewish State in Israel was set up and David Ben-Gurion announced in the Museum Hall in Tel-Aviv to the world, under the umbrella of the United Nations, that the Jews had established a Jewish State in the land of Israel on 14th May 1948.

The Scriptural Marks of Christ

Christ’s second Prophetical statement was a warning about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets who, under Satan’s control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except “the very Elect”), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, Who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim (Please see the article: “On The Way to Emmaus Again“). If this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood/forest.

Can You See Christ in His Second Coming? He Has Already Cast His Net.

The Road to Emmaus takes us on a journey, where two other disciples received similar training on how to recognize Christ other than with their human eyesight, because again He appeared to them as a stranger walking beside them – in a different body (Luke 24:13-32).

More about the date and timeline in Daniel’s 70 Weeks Correctly Explained At Last

9 Likes

@DOTS

Good day to you

In the link:

Can you explain please #13 and bible reference

God will reveal to Christ (The Lawgiver) the exact whereabouts of The Ark of The Covenant underneath the Mound of the Hostages (II Chron. 25:24) on the Hill of Tara/Torah, so it can be recovered .

Thank you

There is a film called Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner. It is about a "diamond" (baseball field) and the famous line is "If you build(demand?) it, He will come"

The Ark of The Covenant and the Stone of Destiny/Throne of Israel are referred to in Scripture as "the hostages", and were brought to Solomon's Temple, where they were kept.

2 Chronicles 25:23-24 (see also 2 kings 14:13-14)
25:23 And Joash the king of Israel took Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Joash, the son of Jehoahaz, at Bethshemesh, and brought him to Jerusalem, and broke down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim to the corner gate, four hundred cubits.
25:24 And [he took] all the gold and the silver, and all the vessels that were found in The House of God with Obededom, and the treasures of the king's house, the hostages also, and returned to Samaria.

See: 1 kings 8-9 and the following articles:

JAHTruth.net/stone

JAHTruth.net/socio

Confirmation of locating the whereabouts of The Ark of The Covenant being a sign of Christ's authority (Matt. 28:18) during His Second Coming may also be found in the Koran/Quran:

Sura 2:248. And (further) their Prophet said to them: "A Sign of his (Christ's) authority is that there shall come to you The Ark of The Covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a Symbol for you if ye indeed have faith."

8 Likes

God will reveal to Christ (The Lawgiver) the exact whereabouts of The Ark of The Covenant underneath the Mound of the Hostages (II Chron. 25:24) on the Hill of Tara/Torah, so it can be recovered

Under the mound of hostages...
Ireland the Isle of Destiny...

doesn't matter what direction one tries to steer the boat, don't forget God's in charge of the wind and the sails do tear.