2023 Ohio train derailment / environmental disaster

Ohio disaster cover up: NOAA removes TWO images of HYSPLIT models from their article – Here they are…

NOAA’s Air Resources Lab modeled the distribution of particles from the East Palestine train derailment.

But now the images have suddenly disappeared from the original article… They have been deleted… And everybody knows why… This is one of the worst HazMat disaster in the entire history of the US…

As reported on Reddit:

Yesterday morning when I came across this news article published by NOAA it had the two HYSPLIT models in the article below the picture of the derailment.

The two pictures the Redditor is speaking about are those now massively shared on social medias and shown below:

A night later, the Redittor wrote:

I just looked at the article this morning and the two HYSPLIT models have now been removed from the article for reasons unknown.’

And added:

I wanted to share this in case anyone looks at the article today and is wondering where the images I posted (and cited according to NOAA guidelines) came from.

Here is a simulation from the first 4 days of the catastrophe:

HYSPLIT Air Dispersion model depicting the potential transport of chemical...

Now, you have the story behind those TWO NOAA CENSORED PICTURES circulating around the web…

And have another INDICATION THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU AND IS LYING TO YOU!

You can find much more videos about this major environmental and health disaster on my newsletter