1948 Creation & Catastrophe

Personal Reflections after watching "1948: Creation & Catastrophe".

When I began watching the documentary, it was orginally just to "check it out" for a few minutes. But then I found it compelling and continued... all the way to the end. I had never seen some of the images... or known such detail about the prophetic year of 1948.

If we think about events that make Biblical Prophecy - they've got to be pretty big.

This documentary demonstrates just how big 1948 was in terms of exactly what Christ Jesus said in the parable of the Fig Tree (Matt. 24:32-37). What I didn't realize - really - until watching the documentary - was just how dark and evil the catastrophe was. This is one reason it made Biblical Prophecy - The Catastrophe.

But we were also given a sign that when it happened, the end was near -

Parable of the Fig Tree
Matt. 24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the end) is near, [even] at the doors.
24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Even with this prophecy - and others that are actually coming to fruition - many will still be shocked when it happens (and there's even some verses about this), including Matt. 24:37 above - because like with Noah, not many believed him; and now we are at the time of the second coming. Who believes?

But that is the actual Creation Part of 1948, isn't it?

While the title of the documentary meant the "State of Israel" putting up new shoots in the Holy Land was a creation and castastrophe, understanding prophecy, we can understand it more clearly. 1948 - The Creation part can be assigned to the Second Coming; and 1948 - The Catastrophe part can be assigned to the fig tree.

Karma is real. The karma to those who stole the Holy Land isn't going to be good. And if you watch the documentary, you may understand this fully - or at least understand what's coming and why.

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called, in Hebrew, Armageddon (the mountains of Megiddo, in Israel).
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of The Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.

Watch the documentary; then add your thoughts if you like. I can't help but think of the Parallels of what is happening with Gaza and what happened back then - why now, 75 years later? ... Thinking it's going to be prophetic and karma is going to settle the score.

1 Like

How Israel Was Created

A 15-minute video about The State of Israel's creation.

PS. Palestine belongs to True Israel, not its present-day occupiers.