1 in 3 UK Police Forces Use Chinese Surveillance Equipment

Over a third of police forces in the UK are using surveillance cameras made by companies with ties to the communist Chinese government, thereby endangering Britain’s national security, the surveillance watchdog has claimed.

The government’s independent biometrics and surveillance camera commissioner Fraser Sampson has called for police forces to begin phasing out and replacing surveillance equipment made by Chinese companies such as Hikivision and DJI, both of which are mandated by law to share intelligence with the communist government in Beijing.

Speaking to the Times of London, Sampson said: “I’d liken this situation to digital asbestos because these systems have been widely installed by a previous generation with proper motives, largely on the basis that they were cheap and got the job done. Now we know they bring significant risk we should probably stop installing any more until we understand the depth and breadth of those risks. And then we should set up a timeline for assessment and, if appropriate, removal or replacement.”

Read more.

1 Like

Chinese Geolocating Device Found in UK Govt Car Used to Transport Senior Politicians: Report

The report comes just days after the UK’s independent ‘snooping’ watchdog, Fraser Sampson warned that over one in three police forces in Britain are using Chinese surveillance technology with potential backdoors for the communist government, therefore representing a security threat to the country.

A Chinese geolocating tracking device was reportedly discovered in a British government car that would be used by high-level officials including cabinet ministers, raising further concerns about Chinese espionage in the UK.

A serving member of the British intelligence community told the paper: “It [the tracking SIMs] gives the ability to survey government over a period of months and years, constantly filing movements, constantly building up a rich picture of activity.

“You can do it slowly and methodically over a very, very long time. That’s the vulnerability.”

1 Like

UK Police and now Military Bases - Eyes ON

Chinese spy cameras are being trained on British Army bases

A Mail on Sunday investigation discovered CCTV cameras – which have also been banned by the US military amid concerns they could be used to send vital data back to Beijing's spies – at numerous military sites, including barracks for elite troops who guard the King.

Our exclusive photographs show the devices made by Hikvision and Dahua – companies controlled by the Chinese Communist party – trained on the entrances of barracks where they record the comings and goings of soldiers, officers and equipment.

COVERTLY IMPLANTED WITH OCULAR IMPLANTS, & BODY SUIT

Very peculiar, do you have the source for this video, please?

I've not been able to locate the source, would be interesting to find more information.

Transcript:
part 1

Folks, this is my eye surgeon.
I have to all the talking cos if she talks and told you what she witnessed she goes to prison for 20 years
I am implanted, company is uhm, named Kinetic owned by Pirbright Institute, previously Carlyle Group.
So all she can do is nod her head yes or say yes, I do the talking so she doesn't violate the terms of her gag order.

part 2

ineligable technology my eye and I know you can not talk...put it in my eye, you can not take it out, you'd get in trouble. The technology in my eye ineligable new system, direct energy?, acoustic.....vibrate.. double... direct corralation

A gag order that you can break by communicating by nodding/saying yes/no? And he's outing her by filming her? Sounds improbable. Put in by Pirbright Institute owned Kinetic (?) or the Chinese man on the street using his strange weapon inside his shirt? The move he does is a bit weird and it does look like there's something in his sleeve. That kind of weapon might seem plausible.. But one that shoots an ocular implant into your eye? That's Philip K Dick stuff.

I checked a few of his other videos and don't believe he is credible.