Worshipping false gods/goddesses is Against The Law

FIRST COMMANDMENT

YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

Deut. 12:29 When the "I AM" thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, where thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land;
12:30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.
12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto the "I AM" thy God: for every abomination to the "I AM", which He hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Easter – So where did Easter come from? Easter comes from the word Ishtar, who was a Babylonian pagan fertility goddess of the Babylonian Mystery Religion of Sun-worship on Sundays; which is why it is celebrated with eggs, because eggs are a sign of fertility. Easter is a totally pagan festival that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus; the Crucifixion, which was the Second-Passover; or serving God.

1 Like

TWHOFTF 8:26 Christ explained everything; about where he (and you) came from; and what you each have to do, to go home. He explained that he was the soul, inside the “son of Mary”, and that he was zillions of years old, when the body, that he was using, was less than 50 years old (John 1:15 & 8:57-58 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:48-49 & 17:24). He also explained that Mary was NOT his mother, and that her body, only made the body, that he was using (John 6:42 & Matt. 12:47-50; 22:45 & Mark 3:31-35 & Luke 8:19-21), but that she did NOT make him.

9:1 After Jesus had ascended (Acts 1:9) into a “cloud” (cloud? - spaceship - Matt. 17:5); and his soul/spirit-being (Christ) had been released from the “son of Mary”, and had become his REAL self again, i.e. Prince Michael, and had gone home to the Morning Star; and the disciples had written the New Testament; Satan had to work fast, to find a way to undo all the good work.
9:2 Satan, therefore, decided to use his most successful weapon, i.e. religions, and had to find a way to turn the teachings into yet another organized-religion. The devil succeeded, and called it Christianity, even after all that Jesus went through, to show that organized-religions are wrong, and that they belong to the devil, NOT God or Christ. https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

11:55 Catholic churches are full of idols, and graven-images, teaching the breaking of the
COMMANDMENTS:- You shall NOT make a graven-image, of ANYTHING in heaven or on
Earth, or under the sea. You shall not worship idols and graven-images.
11:56 They also have statues of Mary’s body, and BLASPHEME, by saying that she is “the holy mother of God”. Christ himself, said that Mary was NOT his mother (Matt. 12:47-50 & Mark 3:31-35 & Luke 8:19-21). Mary was no-one special (Luke 11:27-28), except that she was a good mother, and had good qualities, that God wanted Jesus to learn, to help prepare him for His work.
11:57 The Roman Catholics also bow down to graven-images of the “son of Mary”, which was only a human-animal that I used, and was NOT me, and worship it as God. Jesus himself said that people MUST NOT worship him, but JUST worship ONLY GOD (Matt. 19:16-17 & Mark 10:17-18).
How can you all be so dis-obedient, and stupid, when you are ALL under the death-sentence, and your time is running-out (John 3:18 & 5:24)? The Way Home

APPLE BRINGS IN MOTHER NATURE (SATAN)

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

Matthew 22:36-38 Master, which [is] the Great Commandment in The Law?
22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment.

Mark 10:25-28 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
10:26 He said unto him, What is written in The Law? how readest thou?
10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt Live.

Luke 10:25-28 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
10:26 He said unto him, What is written in The Law? how readest thou?
10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
10:28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt Live.

John 14:1-31 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I Live, ye shall live also.
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath NOTHING in me (no influence).
14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

1 Like

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Acts 4:10-12 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarite, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, [even] by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
4:11 This is the Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the Head of the Corner.
4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Like