We can share an inspiring verse of the day

Deuteronomy 9:1-3

Ezekiel 36:22-37

Philippines 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Romans
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.
8:9 But ye are not of the flesh, but of the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.

Psalm 8

8:1 <To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David.> O "I AM" our Lord, how excellent [is] Thy name in all the earth! Who hast set Thy glory above the heavens.
8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast Thou ordained strength because of Thine enemies, that Thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
8:3 When I consider Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained;
8:4 What is man, that Thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that Thou visitest him?
8:5 For Thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of Thy hands; Thou hast put all [things] under his feet:
8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, [and whatsoever] passeth through the paths of the seas.
8:9 O "I AM" our Lord, how excellent [is] Thy name in all the earth!

2 Likes

15:19 Therefore thus saith the "I AM", If thou return, then will I bring thee again, [and] thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as My mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
15:20 And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I [am] with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the "I AM".

1 Like

2Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 Like

2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the unGodly;
2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned [them] with an overthrow, making [them] an example unto those that after should live unGodly;
2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds;)
2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the Godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the Day of Judgment to be punished:
2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise God's government. Presumptuous [are they], "self"-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

1 Like

7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God: the "I AM" thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto Himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.
7:7 The "I AM" did not set His love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye [were] the fewest of all people:
7:8 But because the "I AM" loved you, and because He would keep the Oath which He had sworn unto your fathers, hath the "I AM" brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
7:9 Know therefore that the "I AM" thy God, He [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth Covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His Commandments to a thousand generations;
7:10 And repayeth them that hate (or disobey) Him to their face, to destroy them: He will not be slack to him that hateth (or disobeyeth) Him, He will repay him to his face.
7:11 Thou shalt therefore KEEP the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which I command thee this day, to DO them.

1 Like

Psalm 9

2Samuel
6:2 And David arose, and went with all the people that [were] with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the Ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the "I AM" Lord of hosts that dwelleth [between] the cherubims.
6:10 So David would not remove the Ark of the "I AM" unto him into the city of David: but David carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.
2Samuel 6:11 And the Ark of the "I AM" continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the "I AM" blessed Obededom, and all his household.
6:12 And it was told king David, saying, The "I AM" hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that [pertaineth] unto him, because of the Ark of God. So David went and brought up the Ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

1 Like

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed [are] the "Dead" which die (to "Self") in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
14:14 And I looked, and behold a white "Cloud", and upon the "Cloud" [one] sat LIKE unto the Son of Man, having on his head a golden crown (of 12 stars - ch. 12:1), and in his hand a sharp sickle.

1 Like

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?