We can share an inspiring verse of the day

Joshua 5:15 And the commander of the "I AM"'s army said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest [is] holy. And Joshua did so.

1 Like

Isaiah 44:2
Thus saith the "IAM" that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, [who] will help thee; Fear not, Jacob, My servant; and thou, the Beloved, whom I have chosen.

Have hope in "IAM" and TM, don't forget to repent...

1 Like

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Ezekiel 36:25
Then I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

This should come after repentance and it's a painful cleansing, you don't experience it, then you are still doing the crime.

2 Likes

Philippians 4:6
Be afraid for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God

2 Likes

Mathew 5:8
Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

2 Likes

Proverbs 4:23
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for our of it [are] the issues of life.

17:22.
A merry heart doeth good [Like] a mediine: but a broken spirit drieth bones

2 Likes

Thomas 3:2 Jesus said: Men possibly think that I have come to throw peace upon the world and they do not know that I have come to throw a division (good / evil – the lambs from the goats) upon the earth, fire (Truth) , sword (of the Spirit – Eph. 6:10-18) , [spiritual] war. For there shall be five in a house: three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father (a man’s foes SHALL BE they of his own household – Matt. 10:36) , and they will stand as solitaries (tie two birds together; although they have four wings, they cannot fly).

1 Like

This is not the time for worrying, getting mad, annoyed, it's a time of seeking God

Luke 21:26
People shall faint for fear of what is coming
Vs. 28, when you see such things, set your eyes on God and He will redeem you.

People are going to lose hope in these end times
Mathew 24:10
And then shall maybe offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another

Solution
Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.
21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole Earth.
21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

2 Likes

Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of body and Spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Likes

Let us look at the attributes/nature of God.

5:22 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

2 Likes

Deuteronomy 20:1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, [and] a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the "I AM" thy God [is] with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt [slavery].
20:2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
20:4 For the "I AM" your God [is] He that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

2 Likes

Romans
8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?
8:32 He that spared not His Own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall He not with him also freely give us all things?
8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.
8:34 Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [Shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
8:36 As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1Kings 13:1 And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the Word of the "I AM" unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.
13:2 And he cried against the altar in the Word of the "I AM", and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the "I AM"; Behold, a child shall be born unto the House of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee.
13:3 And he gave a Sign the same day, saying, This [is] the Sign which the "I AM" hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that [are] upon it shall be poured out.

2Timothy 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of [them] all the Lord delivered me.
3:12 Yea, and ALL that will live Godly in Christ Jesus SHALL suffer persecution.
3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];

1 Like

Ephesians

1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Christ the Saviour, Who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [things] in Christ:
1:4 According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Christ Jesus to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will,
1:6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.
1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;
1:8 Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all Wisdom and prudence;
1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself:
1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on Earth; [even] in him:
1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him Who worketh all things after the counsel of His Own Will:
1:12 That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.
1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the Word of Truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of His glory.

I wonder how many of us say thank You.

2Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the Knowledge of the Lord and Christ the Saviour, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known The Way of Righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the Holy Commandment delivered unto them.

5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Christ the Saviour.
5:24 Faithful [is] He that calleth you, who also will do [it].

Isaiah 9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great Light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death (Earth), upon them hath the Light shined.

2 Likes

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of Light.

2 Likes