Vatican and Crown engineered The U.S. Election Steal

Vatican / Crown engineered The Steal! Ending of the 230+ year old occupation of America, Britain, France etc.... Taking back our nations from the Black Nobility - Crown Cabal! This is where we finally Win the War of Independence! David Straight explains how Americans were enslaved and how to leave the Crown Plantation!

EXCEPT FROM ARTICLE: You are about to see proof that the Vatican is now implicated in The Steal. Many reading this may wonder WHY the Vatican would involve itself in a so-called American election. The Answer is because America has been operated (occupied) by agents of the CROWN – VATICAN for over 150 years, and when Trump took office he has moved to take back our nation from the Black Nobility Crime cartel behind the Crown (Vatican) criminal Luciferian cabal. The following will help frame the latest exposé on the Vatican / Crown involvement in The American Election Steal!

EXCEPT FROM ARTICLE: How did the CROWN infiltrate all aspects of American Governance to take back control of America? They imported the CROWN BAR legal system into America and most nations around the World, to overturn our common law foundations and the money system over to the Crown Black Nobility Cabal, through privatized BAR (Barristers and Q.C.s) legal System relying on PRIVATE courts masquerading as state courts.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Carlo Maria Vigano has been previously featured on Defending-Gibraltar.

Here’s a reminder of what he said in his interview with Steve Bannon:

“Bergoglio’s subservience to the globalist agenda is obvious, as well as his active support for the election of Joe Biden. In the same way, Bergoglio’s hostility to Trump and his repeated attacks against the President are evident. It is clear that Bergoglio considers Trump as his principal adversary, the obstacle that needs to be removed, so that the Great Reset can be put in motion.”

2 Likes

The Vatican and Catholic Church in the King of kings’ Bible

2 Edras 11:36 - 12:19

The eagle in 2 Edras is referring to Babylon, or in today’s terms – Rome.

2 Edras 12:11 The eagle, whom thou sawest come up from the sea, is the kingdom which was seen in the vision of thy brother Daniel.

2 Edras 11:37 And I beheld, and lo as it were a roaring lion roused out of the wood: and I saw that he sent out a man’s voice unto the eagle (Babylon - Rome) and said,
2 Edras 11:38 Hear thou, I will talk with thee, and The Highest shall say unto thee,
2 Edras 11:39 Art not thou it that remainest of the four beasts whom I made to reign in My world, that the End of their times might come through them?
2 Edras 11:40 And the fourth came, and overcame all the beasts that were past, and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and over the whole compass of the Earth with much evil oppression; and so long time dwelt he upon the Earth with deceit (2 Cor. 11:13-15).

2 Edras 11:44 The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times (dark times), and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled.
2 Edras 11:45 And therefore appear no more, thou eagle (Babylon and Rome), nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers, nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body:

2 Edras 12:3 And I saw, and, behold, they appeared no more, and the whole body of the eagle was burnt (Rev. 18:8 - Rome the Whore of Babylon burns), so that the Earth was in great fear: then I awaked out of the trouble and trance of my mind, and from great fear, and said unto my spirit (Being),

Trouble and Trace of the mind = brainwashed
Great Fear = War, Terror, Pandemics - constant fear

The eagle is tied in with Hitler and the Nazis. The Holy Roman Empire is the beast that was wounded but did live.

Revelation 13

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and it had two horns like a lamb, and he (Hitler) spoke as the dragon.
13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the presence of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the Earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by the sword, and did live (the Roman Empire - eagle and swastika emblems).

Rev. 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Deutsch) in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Marx-ism):
Rev. 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.

The Marxist ideology (marked on th forehead/mind) lives within the Globalists, who are really the children of their dad Lucifer, and he is the king over them.

John 8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.

Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the Bottomless Pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon (Destroyer), but in Greek [his] name is Apollyon (Destroyer - Satan).

The Vatican is The Whore:

Rev. 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev. 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

The pope is the false prophet that goes into the pit with Lucifer:

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).

Dope Francis and other Catholic heads are calling for everyone to go along with the Globalist Great Reset, encouraging their blind flocks to get the vaccines, digital identities and relinquish their property. They are doing this because they are part of the New World Order plan.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of the Destroyer;
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).

Carlo Maria Vigano is warning people about this evil in The Vatican; and he needs to come out of her, completely.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

Catholicism is not true Christianity, because Christianity follows The Covenant. The Catholic Church was set up by Simon PATER, the magician, or sorcerer, who thought he was some sort of great one (Acts 8:9-21).

Gal. 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
Gal 1:7 Which is not another (because they “call” it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be “True to The Covenant” - “Covenanters”), let him be accursed.

And all popes throughout time have thought themselves great ones, but who have perverted The Truth. If they were Christians, they’ve had done what Christ taught. For example, they go against this simple instruction.

Matt. 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

The Vatican is Evil.

The Hidden Hand, Illuminati, Globalist, Elite are all just code names for the Synagogue of Satan.

5 Likes

If Trump wanted to retaliate against The Crown, he could GET BIBLICAL and throw Stones at Elizabeth 2 – Two Stones should do the job.

First, Trump could throw one weighing in at 336 lbs, which would knock her back.

Second, Trump could throw one weighing in at 458 lbs, which would knock her off The Crown.

He could EXPOSE ELIZABETH 2, by revealing the sandstone on display at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland is a FAKE:

The Final Overturn started in 1950:

This means God prevented her from being crowned on Jacob's Pillar Stone – the one Jacob-Israel slept on and dreamed of angels descending and ascending into heaven. Yes, that one! All British monarchs were crowned on this Stone, but not her.

Trump could help fulfill prophecy by seeking out the Real Stone and return it to its Rightful King which would complete the final overturn.

And the red lion of Judah-Zarah (The Scots) will have finally trumped the gold lion of Judah-Pharez (Elizabeth's linage), as described in Trump is More Jewish Than Netanyahu.

Ezekiel 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)]. King of kings' Bible

The Evidence of Election Fraud is overwhelming, but so is the evidence that God prevented Elizabeth from sitting on The Throne of David (The Stone). He did this for a reason; so that it could be given to Shiloh/Christ.

6 Likes

PRIEST IN ROME SPEAKS

3 Likes

Wow. Catholics would do well to listen to him. And all Catholics need to come out of the Catholic Satanic Church.

Has he been identified? Is there a transcript to the video for people who can't watch videos or have the bandwidth/connection please?

2 Likes

No, I don’t know who he is I picked it up on Coach Dave’s site.

2 Likes

GREATEST CRIMINAL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!
82. The World’s Greatest Criminal – By a Long Margin (See Narrative)

July 28, 2016 · by Phithx .

Lawful UK (and territories) Challenge to her fraudulent Jurisdiction and Sovereignty Jforjustice.net/challenge
(which will irrefutably stand up in any “court” against any victimless so-called charges against you – for rest of the world challenge to jurisdiction bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com)

By the time of the 1953 coronation the 3 to 4,000 year old British Palestine Porphyry Coronation Stone/ Jacob’s Pillar/ Lia Fail had already been taken back to Scotland – 4am Christmas morning 1950 – from whence it came in 1296 with Edward I Longshanks, and a fake Perthshire sandstone copy was given in its place, so that Mrs. Elizabeth A. M. Battenberg (alias queen) could not be Lawfully crowned, and she wasn’t, because she was crowned on the 2nd June 1953 upon the fake copy, and the original is still in Scotland in hiding somewhere.

See the crimes that render her abdicated – not that she ever was sovereign from the word go – perpetrating the greatest scam on Earth Jforjustice.net/Challenge

458lbs British Coronation Stone / Jacob’s Pillar / Bethel / Lia Fail

liapic Photo supplied by Westminster Abbey.

336lbs Fake copy that Mrs. Battenberg was crowned upon

Scone stone Now sitting in Edinburgh Castle.

From: CONSPIRATORS’ HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 by Dr. John Coleman

“This is precisely what happened when their servant George Bush was ordered to make war on Iraq. Within two weeks, not only the U.S. but almost the entire world public-opinion was turned against Iraq and its President Saddam Hussein. These media change-artists and news-manipulators report directly to the Club of Rome which in turn reports to the Committee of 300 at whose head sits the Queen of England ruling over a vast network of closely-linked corporations who never pay taxes and are answerable to no-one, who fund their research-institutions through foundations whose joint-activities have almost total control over our daily lives.”

Why the secrecy? So that they can continue in their obscene and fraudulent wealth?

(upload://6QRJSZKesU5npdhYFhVWpYjgatW.jpeg)

![QE2 EZitngPVAAEmOq0|680x357]![60705007_1148955625265847_5811590131630473216_n|320x320]

QE2 EZitngPVAAEmOq0

3 Likes

Simpsons prediction.

4 Likes

two.stones

Yes. But, will he?

1 Like

He will permit a group to find it.

Let's hope it gets returned to its Rightful Owner (Ezekiel 21:27).

4 Likes

Some enterprising internetter out there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

4 Likes