🛸 UFOs Have Been Here Longer Than You Think

UFO’s Have Been Here MUCH Longer Than You Think - (700 YEAR Paintings Show UFO's?)

Multiple 700 YEAR old paintings seemingly show "UFO's" discretely, bizarrely, and unexplainably in the background...

6 Likes

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
of the GIBRALTAR KIND

If you were the extra-terrestrial Ruler and 'King of the Universe'; Who had sent information CRITICAL to the survival of human**+**Beings, over thousands of Earth years, in exact and minute detail, and the relatively primitive inhabitants of Planet Earth had turned parts of it into nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies" so that no-one read and studied the actual information with an open-mind and without applying incorrect preconceived ideas to it anymore; how would you reach those people who deserved to SURVIVE, when the vast majority were defying you and were insanely trying to destroy themselves and the planet's eco-system (their own "life-support" machine), in the late 20th century?

You would have to do it subtly but effectively and on a massive scale, to get maximum coverage with no political interference.

You would also have to find a way to do it that would prevent the religious organisations from being able to continue to block and hide the TRUTH so that the message would finally get through to the people.

Jesus himself told everyone repeatedly, as is quoted in the New Testament, that he is NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

I am going to give you the answer and then you can decide, whilst exercising your "Free-will", whether to believe that I am right or wrong. The decision and the responsibility for that decision's dire consequences, if you make the wrong decision, will be your own and no-one else's.

Over the last forty years there have been numerous sightings of small U.F.O.s (scout-ships) above, and around the vicinity of, Gibraltar, to let the inhabitants know that they exist. The occupants of these ships have also come to check out the Rock, ready for when the "Mother-ship" (the New Jerusalem) arrives, as written in the Bible and Koranic Prophecy and as depicted in the famous Steven Spielberg film, called 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'.

The Ruler of the Universe, Whom the primitive people here on Earth call God, during that same forty year period, picked a young boy and slowly and carefully trained him, without his being aware of it, to be the best film-maker on Earth.

Then, when the boy had become a man and had completed the necessary training and was ready for the task, The Ruler of the Universe gave him the plot for a film that He Himself wanted to be made for Him and He did it, by telepathy, so that the film-maker would be unaware of what was happening to him and would think that the story and film-plot had both come from his own imagination.

If it had been done with the film-maker being aware of where the information had come from and if he had then tried to explain it to people, in order to persuade them to help him, the people would have branded him as a lunatic and the film would never have been made.

The film; U.F.O.s and Bible Prophecy (which was given to the Prophets by extra-terrestrials - "angels" and their King - God) are very closely linked concerning Gibraltar, as I hope you will be able to "see", as I very briefly unfold some relevant parts of the story.

At the very beginning of the film we are given a subtle link between the film and Gibraltar when the people are speaking in both English and Spanish as most Gibraltarians do. Then there is another clue with a scene showing a close-up of a toy monkey.

Gibraltar is world-famous for its monkeys and toy monkeys are sold to tourists by many of Gibraltar's shops.

Early on in the film we are given a link between U.F.O.s and the Bible, as U.F.O.s cut off electrical-power whilst the film "The Ten Commandments" is being shown, with the sound-track from the film "Exodus" playing, instead of the correct sound-track, on Mr. Neary's television-set.
(Continued ...)

7 Likes

This article is dated 23 November 2013

TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001

It doesn't exist officially. It uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defence systems.

2 Likes

He should read The Bible :smiley:

3 Likes

When UFOs Mysteriously DIACTIVATED all Underground Nukes

When UFOs Mysteriously DEACTIVATED all Underground Nukes

With the declassification of decades-old reports, numerous accounts of UFOs shutting down nuclear silos are coming to light. Robert Salas details his personal experience of one such incident in 1967, when the night sky was filled with UFOs and all underground nuclear missiles were mysteriously deactivated in this interview with Regina Meredith.

1 Like

An E.T. Visit and its Purpose.

"Be not afraid, we are not hostile. Be not afraid, we are not hostile. We mean you no harm," said the E.T. and invited the human+Being onboard the space-craft.

The Extra-terrestrial, who said that the human+Being could call him Xeno (foreigner), described his Utopian society to the human+Being:- "As you know it, we have no sickness, we have no crimes, we have no police force. We have no schools - our young are taught at an early age to do a job, which they do very well. Because of our long life expectancy we have a VERY STRICT BIRTH-CONTROL. We have no money. We live as one. "The Lord our God is One-ness.

The human+Being asked what the purpose of the visit was. The E.T. replied: "Observation only."

I don't think it meant for them to observe us, I think it was for to observe them ......... [Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven ("Bright Clouds" - Matthew 17:5)]............because he did not ask me at any time my name, my age, how many teeth I had, how many members of my family: he didn't ask me one thing about myself, and this leads me to believe that they know everything about us already (Sura 16:91), and he came for us to observe them........They did say they would come for further observations.

Spiritual Experience.
The human+Being was taken into what was referred to by the visitors as a "Consultation-room". The colour-effect in this room defied description. "Would you like to pay your respects to the Supreme Deity?" he was asked.

When he said that I almost fainted. I didn't even know how to take it. I said to him, "We have one, but we call it God. Are we talking about the same thing?" He replied, "There is only One (Sura 4:170 -172 and 6:71-73)..........So I knelt and did my usual prayer.......Until that night I had never felt the presence of the Supreme Being - but I did feel Him that night.

It is obvious that they are on a very high scientific level, but their relationship with the Supreme Being means a lot more to them their technical and scientific ability (The Law) and knowledge (and possessions). I would say that their religion and their science are all in one.

[Continued ... ]

3 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

UFO 'Not A Hoax' Documentary

Billy Meier UFO 'Not A Hoax' This Documentary Proves It !!! - 6 Apr 2021

From video description - This film is one of the first documentaries about Billy Meier, made by a team of American investigators including Wendelle Stevens, the greatest American ufologist of his time, and the team of the counterintelligence company INTERCEP.

We see them going there to investigate the possibilities of a hoax, collect the elements, take them away to have them analyzed by the most advanced scientific methods of the time.

Examining the three documents CONTACT, LightYears and The "Silent Revolution of Truth" makes it possible to understand logically why Billy Meier is probably a real contact.

Billy Meier UFO Was 'Not A Hoax' And This UFO Documentary Proves It.

JAH also proved it: Welcome to the JAH "UFOs" page.

JAH discusses our distant relatives in The Way home or face The Fire.

4 Likes

Billy Meier seems sincere enough, but he may be part of a hoax as far as what he is being led to believe. The equipment used to determine the authenticity of his observations may not have been enough to determine what he saw and/or took pictures of. Also, much of what he photographed looks a lot like "spacecraft" associated with satanist Hitler-NAZI satanic occult.

A documentary revealing the inner circle of the Nazi occult groups such as the Thule society and Black Sun and how they used psychic communication with extra dimensional and extra terrestrial beings in order to further their knowledge and technology by making flying saucers.

2 Likes

The Truth about UFOs; the relationship between UFOs and The Holy Scriptures and the ultimate reality of Life on Earth and in the rest of the Universe

2 Likes

Wow that is incredible, I Am surprised that Hitler would even want to go to war if he had teleology that advanced. It truly makes me wonder if we have ever even been in outer space. Also if there is alien races that directly helped Germany to obtain this, or perhaps it was all to be later used to defeat the west at Armageddon.

1 Like

The topic has been purposefully flooded with disinformation to purposefully keep people away from the truth / The Truth and the origins of humanity as explained in TWHOFTF and Genesis.

2 Likes

OPERATION UFO - THE THIRD REICH BASE IN ANTARCTICA

Russian documentary 2006
Film exploring the historical mysteries and rumors of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd's ill-fated 'Operation Highjump' expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the 'Thule Society, 'Vril Society' and the 'Ahnenerbe'

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of 'Base 211', the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of 'New Swabia'; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa 'rat lines' or American 'Operation Paperclip' activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica.

The other core theme is the alleged existence of a Nazi flying saucer program and the many evidential strands that this area generates. From the supposed channeling of extraterrestrial engineering schematics by members of the German occult group 'Thule Society' in the early part of the twentieth century to the 'implosion engine' of Viktor Schauberger and its possible appropriation by the Third Reich.

Bringing us to the the latter part of the twentieth century the documentary illustrates the many sightings of unknown crafts around the Antarctic region and the theoretical basis for polar wormholes as entrance and exit points for visiting extraterrestrial spaceships and the possible involvement of HAARP, as well as asking why nearly all American Antarctic bases seem to be populated by agents of the National Security Agency and CIA.

Like the study of any phenomena and/or events that exist at the edges of consensus reality, occupy imaginal realms and are subject to historical revisionism; the interface of myth and reality is a shifting mosaic of fact, speculation, disinformation and fantasy, or to use the phrase of head CIA counter-intelligence spook, James Jesus Angleton, we have entered a "wilderness of mirrors".

Certainly there are elements in the documentary that give cause for concern such as the alleged "Special Bureau 13", the Nazi secret flying saucer research group and its similarity to the top secret government agency in the early eighties role playing game "Bureau 13: Stalking the Night Fantastic " (though equally the RPG title could be an insider homage to this secret Nazi organisation). Likewise, there is the lack of information on the existence of the US Navy destroyer 'Murdoch' in the testimony recounted by pilot 'John Sireson' in his description of the flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd's fleet (testimony taken from an interview by the late pioneering American researcher Leonard Stringfield).

Equally, the testimony of Admiral Byrd that flying saucers attacked the 'Operation Highjump' fleet is of historical record as is his testimony to Congress of enemies that have the ability to fly "pole to pole". Likewise, the creation of 'New Swabia' is as much a historical fact as the 'impossible' existence of the 'Piri Reis' map.

What sets this documentary apart from most others of its kind is the inclusion of high ranking Russian scientists and military personnel and their testimony should not be discounted.

1 Like

Interesting about Billy Meier:

He was christened Eduard Albert Meier.

He apparently acquired the name Billy from the cowboy-like outfits that he wore while working undercover for the police in Turkey, which made them think of Billy the Kid.

Meier_Hussein

So you could say his initials became BEAM - Billy Eduard Albert Meier.

And the spaceships that the Pleiadians used, and apparently transported him in, were called BEAM ships.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank-you. Interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank-you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sidney Padrick was noticeably invited, and not abducted against his freewill which is a major distinguishing characteristic between good and evil. He was conscious of his ET experience.

Spiritual Experience.

The human+Being was taken into what was referred to by the visitors as a "Consultation-room". The colour-effect in this room defied description. "Would you like to pay your respects to the Supreme Deity?" he was asked.

When he said that I almost fainted. I didn't even know how to take it. I said to him, "We have one, but we call it God. Are we talking about the same thing?" He replied, "There is only One " (Sura 4:170 -172 and 6:71-73)..........So I knelt and did my usual prayer.......Until that night I had never felt the presence of the Supreme Being - but I did feel Him that night.
Extra Terrestrial Visit

1 Like