Tony Farrell Fights To Set Gibraltarians Free

Tony Farrell approaches GBC about their interview with Inspector Alex Enriles. He also sends them his Statement of Truth about his unlawful arrest.

[Tony Farrell to GBC]

Dear Member of The News Desk of The Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation,

Good afternoon and good wishes.

I have just watched with a degree of dismay and disbelief, a dreadful interview given by a muzzle-masked Jonathan Scott to an Inspector Alex Enriles, who himself in turn was hiding behind an utterly ridiculous RGP branded health-harming face-nappy.

RGP reminds public you can have maximum gatherings of 16; no more than three households should mix - RGP reminds public you can have maximum gatherings of 16; no more than three households should mix | GBC - Gibraltar News - GBC TV and Radio Gibraltar

In response to this utter nonsense, I thought it would be appropriate to share the following email which was sent to the same Inspector on 25th December 2020, and I would encourage your News Team at the GBC to read my Statement of Truth about my unLAWful arrest at the anti-mask protest on the 20th November 2020. This came from flatly refusing to comply with any of this muzzle-mask nonsense which is underpinned by medical tyranny of a turgid kind.

I recall that during the course of the GBC's earlier biased and hopelessly one-sided coverage of that anti-mask protest on 20th November 2020, asking myself, why did the GBC abjectly fail to mention that an RGP arrest had taken place at the event.

I'd sure like to know the answer to that question from the GBC, but I doubt I'll get a response from any of you. The phrase 'MEDIA IS THE VIRUS' seems apt to deploy in this particular context.

Anyway, here below is yesterday's short email to Inspector Alex Enriles, and the link to the article / statement, as prepared for fighting this medical tyranny, both from within the corridors of power within the RGP, and possibly in the fullness of time, within the fake courtrooms of Gibraltar. Where are the GBC going to stand in this battle between TRUTH and FALSEHOOD?

For your own sake, I would greatly implore you all in the newsroom to read and digest the STATEMENT below, as published on the DEFENDING GIBRALTAR website, and wake-up to the real world, stop promulgating all your putrid propaganda, and bring this poignant message to the attention of all your Radio and TV broadcasters, including Lucinda Snape, who also like me, once had the great misfortune to work as an Intelligence Analyst, for one of the most corrupt police forces in the UK.

The last thing I want here on The Rock of Gibraltar, is for the Royal Gibraltar Police to become more than a match for the infamous South Yorkshire Police, in terms of the pecking order of the most corrupt police forces around. These police forces all fall under the fake queen's fraudulent jurisdiction.

Sadly, the RGP as a corporate body, appear to me to be fast heading in that direction, and matters are likely to get much worse for them, and you at the GBC, unless Richard Ullger and his Senior Command Team, rapidly start to reverse course, and come to their senses and transform themselves into a force for good, rather than be the force for evil, which is the trait they seemingly exhibit presently.

Regards

Tony Farrell

Former Principal Intelligence Analyst South Yorkshire Police

Current Disciple of JAH, Who is The Gibraltar Messenger, and Who is Christ in His Second Coming
Defending-Gibraltar.net - https://defending-gibraltar.net/

P.S. Richard Ullger, Alex Enriles, and Detective Constable Paul Gache, my arresting officer, are being copied-in to this email, and besides my statement within my email to Alex, you might also appreciate looking at this link about masks mandates, too - Oxygen, Masks and Mandates - Oxygen is Good for the Brain.

4 Likes