To: Jorge Mario Bergoglio, also known by the criminal alias “Pope Francis”

It is naive to expect perfection from the 'truth movement'. Calling it the 'truth movement' is not exactly wholly truthful. Perhaps, it is better stated as 'let's try to figure this all out' movement. :slight_smile:
Then there is the artistic component which you are aware of when if one takes an image (photo) of an object or draws it exactly as seen, is that replica the same as the object? How similiar is it, how different is it? We are all unique beings and in this material world we cannot be in exactly the same spot at the same time, so, each is going to provide a slightly different view of the same situation or object, circumstance. The alternative media is/has exposing/ed a lot. Something to be thankful for.

I would prefer perfection from the Truth movement.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

I didn't enjoy this comparing saying or writing either the truth or lies with the artistic component (do you mean artistic freedom?) painting a picture.

With your last paragraph, does that explanation apply to Sean Adl-Tabatabai's Pope-Schwab report that we're discussing? Is Tabatabai just a unique being and in this material world and is not exactly in the same spot as me right now which is why he is providing a slightly different view of the situation?

And? This sounds like an excuse that since the alternative media has exposed a lot and been helpful we should be thankful for that and let their "mistakes" slide?

No.

You would have to ask Tabatabai.

No. I said "I" was thankful. "Sounds like" is not the same as what is.

If I am not mistaken, TPV is an offshoot of the Epoch Times which some have said is controlled opposition. If the "truth movement" was/is so great why has the world affairs worsened year after year. Christ Jesus is The Way and everything He said then and now is The Truth that leads to eternal Life. The "truth movement" is a mish mosh of things (some good, some bad). Take care.

So not artistic freedom.. Artistic skill? That Tabatabai is a poor artist and "drew" this story badly?

Ask him? How would he know about your, what seemed like, a justification for lying?

Did you? You wrote "Something to be thankful for" not "I am thankful for".

I did some quick googling and that does not seem to be the case. TPV feels more like just a simple engagement grifting, sensationalism clickbait....

Here we come to the question again if it is OK to spread falsehoods in the name of Truth and at what point does imprecise vague unsubstantiated things becomes outright harmful lies.

First it is essential/necessary to distinguish between a "truth movement" and the Truth. The 'truth movement' has never and does not stand-up to the standard found in JAHTruth.net, Christ's Net. Having said that, is the 'truth movement', that is with mixed good and bad information, which has been infiltrated by the Globalists outright harmful? That depends on the receiver. Those fortunate enough to having received the Truth have a Standard by which to compare. I would say the large part of the harm is that the "truth movement" screams out loud like a child waving its big (h)arm and shouting look at me whilst attempting to knock down the real Truth that people need to hear. Human nature is such that under the guise of its doing good, people will throw their brothers and sisters under the bus for a buck, attention, viewership, whatever. Another thing to consider is that the 'truth movement' wakes people up, but then where are they going from there when the devil is ready to swipe them up under another disguise. As far as clickbait, I do not like it either; it is a sell-out tactic to gain viewership. Ultimately, it is the receiver that has to deal with the information being presented; discern, research it and hopefully find what really matters found in TWHOFTF. Thank-you @cybe2. You have brought to my / the attention some important things to consider.